[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed an opportunity to make an announcement before the renewal of this site. I would love to give a gift to Mina on the 11th of July, on the first day of her musical performance. I will be there with the owner of “Flower Mina”. Niconico have already planned many things to give to Mina for Kanagawa and Kobe. We are not sure yet if a stand of flowers can be delivered due to the venue circumstance but we certainly can give a bouquet of flowers or something. It is also not known yet whether Mina can get her own private dressing room or not.  Anyway, I would like to get any suggestions from all of you and some donations if possible. Please pm me. Thank you all in advance.

@Miki Alves I'm happy to know that you will be in Japan to support Mina. If you need something from the US, let me know.In any way or anything I can be of help. This is my first post after the migration... I hope this post is done correctly...

@Lynn715 before she couldn't wear that high heels cuz someone didn't like her to look taller. Hope she'll wear the high heels now and she can look much taller & sexier. But for sure, she'll treasure that shoes cuz it's from us.I hope she'll wear them on special date.

I will update photos during the FNC Kingdom in a while cuz Hongki said i need to eat first, LOL:D.

He wear their:P couple color blue:D:D. And Hongki announces for coming back in Hongkong a "WE WILL" concert by August 1. And how he loves HONGKONG (shopping) as well as the dorks.

(omoooo, Mina's Monday for some blue color:w00t:)

And i have to say that I LOVE THEM moreeeeeeeeeeee.!!!!!:wub:

tumblr_noi217CCuh1qehn45o1_540.jpg

[PIC/INFO] [150518] FNC OFFICIAL Update - FTISLAND’s 2015 We Will Live in Hongkong

Did everyone had a good time at 2015 FNC KINGDOM IN HONG KONG in the last 2 nights?

We didn’t get enough of FTISLAND’s performance right?

We are more than excited to announce FTISLAND will be coming back to Hong Kong on 1st AUGUST for 2015 FTISLAND LIVE [We Will] IN HONG KONG!

Please stay tuned for all the details coming soon.

tumblr_nogpr68XKR1r20pnwo4_r1_400.giftumblr_nogpr68XKR1r20pnwo1_400.gif

tumblr_nogpr68XKR1r20pnwo2_400.giftumblr_nogpr68XKR1r20pnwo3_400.gif

Seunghyun: Hongki hyung may look like a kid in daily life, but he’s actually really mature. The longer you know him, the more you realize that he’s actually a really different hyung than what he looks like.

cr: cross-and-change

[Panda] MJ FTIsland

Another info facts of PRIMAVERA & MY BIRTHDAY songs:

Hongki said that Primavera song is all about him & the theme title of the song 'love at first sight'. He express his true feelings by writing lyrics on Primavera. His real experience.

'My Birthday' song is a dark song from Taka. And this song was made near on Hongki's birthday. Since it's a dark song they ate together "SAMGYEOPSAL" and made the song. (it seems that his inspiration of this song is 'samgyeopsal':D'

Let me laugh first:D:D:D...Mianhe CEO Han:wub:..saranghae:tears:

Poor CEO Han, the security guard had no idea who he is at all:D:w00t::D

Embedded image permalink

cr: on pic via Colourful247

Let me laugh with you. :lol::lol::lol:  (I wish we still have the 'laugh" button.) 

Remember that show when CEO Han was being roast by his staff?  One of the MC told CEO Han that if it wasn't for HK and FTIsland, no body would know who he was.  It was suppose to be a joke but I guess the joke turned  out to be true....  even the security guard didn't know him. :lol::lol::lol:  That's why I'm laughing so hard. What a scream. :lol::lol:

[Panda] MJ FTIsland

Another info facts of PRIMAVERA & MY BIRTHDAY songs:

Hongki said that Primavera song is all about him & the theme title of the song 'love at first sight'. He express his true feelings by writing lyrics on Primavera. His real experience.

'

Gee I wonder  what the "all about him " &  "love at first sight"  is all about ...  where? :blink: who?  :blink: when? :blink: 

hmmmmm.. I wonder.. :phew:  

Was it in 2013? :phew: Was it in a Korean variety show?  :phew: Was she an actress? :phew:

You can tell me Hong chan.  I won't tell . :vicx:?  :) :wub:

Archived