[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks @hannaj for the welcome mat. it's good to be home. it felt kind of weird for me posting on the temp forum knowing it was just that : a temp.  

I hope they will be able to merge the temp postings seemlessly. 

And a big thank you to the migrating/technical  staff who worked so diligently and hard to move us to the new platform without impacting us (eng forum)  with any outage. It was a feat in itself. 

thank you again. :)

I know there's a story behind their almost identical capsssss:w00t::D

You can see the difference how they wear those cap.....& you can find a certain design on different sides:P

Hongki: Noona let's just wear our cap w/ different design...you know people might recognize us..but i know our ajumma will catch us again:D Is it ok with you?

4aiIPWA.jpg

Noona: araso Hongchan, mine will be on the other side:w00t:

HBao54K.jpg

Ajumma: got you!!!!

Hongchan & Noona: :w00t::w00t::w00t:..saranghae ajumma:wub:

GhUQ41Q.jpg

mianhe........:sweatingbullets:aigooo...i'm sweating, LOL

REPOSTOriginal Post | FAQ ]

Hi guys,Thanks for your feedback, and big props to all the mods who have been diligently passing on your questions and answering them here.

To be migrated:

• PM's (including group) 
  • Signatures
  • Bookmarks
  • Custom user groups (SoGonger, etc)
  • RanksWon't be migrated:
  • Reactions
  • Badges
  • Saved DraftsYou will be redirected to the temporary forum once we go down for maintenance around 8am PT / 11am ET Tuesday / 12am KST Wednesday where you can login with your normal Soompi login method.

This will be a BLANK forum with some placeholders created for the X most popular Official Threads for your convenience. You are welcome to start a topic for anything not covered, but please check to see that someone hasn't already created it. 

All posts and PM's made in the temp forum will be imported into the real forum once we go live.

I know a lot of people are unhappy about losing Reactions (sorry ), but we will have a "Like This" feature where you can see who liked your post (no negative points).

There will be no "Save as Draft" button, but there is auto-save. 

There is a @mentions feature with a nice drop-down that will hopefully be working.

Things will be a little rocky as the new host gets used to our traffic patterns, both for the temp forums as well as when we go live, so thanks a lot for your patience, and fingers crossed for a smooth-as-possible transition.

-soomphttp://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28496361/#Comment_28496361

*So the migration starts few hours time from now. Just HOPE that HongkiMina (Daramji Couple) thread would be one of Popular Soompi Threads to have TEMPORARY THREAD so that we can continue our delusions, imaginations & talks over there. Most of all NO ONE will feel BORING at all. :))*Hoping for a miracle to have a temporary thread cuz ONE WEEK is just like a YEAR for me.

Thank you SOOMPI^:)^

hi not sure how this works want wanted to try and do a pm to reach out to you guys.   Thanks so much for keing thongs going I am working on a post about all Hongki's shows and his image.  I feel that sometimes they don't do him justice and make him out to be a light weight party play boy. He is hardworking loyal and a lot deeper than he gets credit for 

REPOSTOriginal Post | FAQ ]

Hi guys,Thanks for your feedback, and big props to all the mods who have been diligently passing on your questions and answering them here.

To be migrated:

• PM's (including group) 
  • Signatures