[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

REPOSTOriginal Post | FAQ ]
Hi guys,
Thanks for your feedback, and big props to all the mods who have been diligently passing on your questions and answering them here.
To be migrated:

• PM's (including group) 
  • Signatures
  • Bookmarks
  • Custom user groups (SoGonger, etc)
  • RanksWon't be migrated:
  • Reactions
  • Badges
  • Saved DraftsYou will be redirected to the temporary forum once we go down for maintenance around 8am PT / 11am ET Tuesday / 12am KST Wednesday where you can login with your normal Soompi login method.
    This will be a BLANK forum with some placeholders created for the X most popular Official Threads for your convenience. You are welcome to start a topic for anything not covered, but please check to see that someone hasn't already created it. 
    All posts and PM's made in the temp forum will be imported into the real forum once we go live.
    I know a lot of people are unhappy about losing Reactions (sorry ), but we will have a "Like This" feature where you can see who liked your post (no negative points).
    There will be no "Save as Draft" button, but there is auto-save. 
    There is a @mentions feature with a nice drop-down that will hopefully be working.
    Things will be a little rocky as the new host gets used to our traffic patterns, both for the temp forums as well as when we go live, so thanks a lot for your patience, and fingers crossed for a smooth-as-possible transition.
    -soomphttp://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28496361/#Comment_28496361

*So the migration starts few hours time from now. Just HOPE that HongkiMina (Daramji Couple) thread would be one of Popular Soompi Threads to have TEMPORARY THREAD so that we can continue our delusions, imaginations & talks over there. Most of all NO ONE will feel BORING at all. :))*Hoping for a miracle to have a temporary thread cuz ONE WEEK is just like a YEAR for me.
    Thank you SOOMPI^:)^

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks soompi @angelangie for this space a temporary thread for the time being. 

Unfortunately, no one ever found their way IN, lol. I hope some lost soul will accompany me on this place.

'I'm all alone in this world'...lol

I am here after wondering around so don,t be sad keep posting others will find us.  I saw that ep 3 of the ft island reality show talks about there problems so want to watch with subs post a link if yo have it Hannah

Hi Ladies,

checking in. babysitting  right now. 

I hope people don't give up in trying to find us. 

@lindas55   Since this is a temp thread, will the postings on this thread be added to the new final thread? or will this be dropped?  I'm trying to remember what they said. 

FTISLAND says the band is Undergoing a crisis on Coming Out

But here the truth.

Repost: cr: lakkimi

Okay, first thing first, the title is misleading. The members said that they FELT like they WERE in crisis LAST YEAR. Notice how these are all in past forms? They were going through such a hard time last year with only Hongki being super busy and the other members were practically schedule-less other than their activities in Japan. But then they came into being able to go to FTHX Europe-America Tour and met such a crazy response from Primadonnas that they met. Then they got to release I Will and received such a good response from fans and non-fans alike at that. They are all good now, all are settled, even we are feeling like they are reborn now. They get to be much closer again, they are in a high spirit to make more music together again. Second, the people in FNC were asking them what if Lee Hongki leaves the group? The question needs to be asked is: what if FTISLAND leaves? What if other members leave the group? FTISLAND has five members, you have to treasure them all. And Hongki said that he is struggling hard to protect the group, he must have felt bitter too when their own company and the public talk about these things like that. :(

@lindas55 

Honestly, last year was a bit hard for me. Even though I had been struggling to protect our group, other people kept talking behind our backs saying these things (rumors that he would be leaving the band). I really, really hated that. The thing I hate the most is when other people say that the lead vocal will be leaving the band. I would NEVER do that!

-Hongki on Coming out Episode 4

Hi Ladies,

checking in. babysitting  right now. 

I hope people don't give up in trying to find us. 

@lindas55   Since this is a temp thread, will the postings on this thread be added to the new final thread? or will this be dropped?  I'm trying to remember what they said. 

@lindas55 

Honestly, last year was a bit hard for me. Even though I had been struggling to protect our group, other people kept talking behind our backs saying these things (rumors that he would be leaving the band). I really, really hated that. The thing I hate the most is when other people say that the lead vocal will be leaving the band. I would NEVER do that!

-Hongki on Coming out Episode 4

cr: 0512aine

This is what happens when someone is on diet & you have to eat all his share:D.

OMOOO, new hair color!!!:P

( Maybe this photo taken during her stage rehearsal break time. Actually i don't know when this photo taken, lol)

Hannaj when I saw the first article I was concerned but should know to no jump to fast because you are right what I read was miss leading and when I read something later Hongki talked about how difficult it was to have people saying he was leaving the group when he was not I Feel for him because people are always thinking the worse when in fact what is said is often not true. People need to wait before they judge him

INFO: FTISLAND

cr: lakkimi

Tornado and To The Light from FTISLAND’s upcoming album “5…..Go” are available on iTunes. (You know, since these two songs were already practically released through their To The Light Single Album ;)). The other tracks are yet to be released on iTunes too. :)

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id985854740?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

FTISLAND’s Hong Ki Confesses Getting Surgery on His Butt

On the upcoming episode of “Weekly Idol,” FTISLAND, who is currently promoting their new song “Pray,” pays a visit to the studio.

On the show, the group participates in a session where fans leave a voice message of what they want to say to the group. Out of the many messages that the fans left, one particular question asking the band to disclose any secrets of the members catches their attention. As soon as the voice message ends, the members start revealing each other’s darkest secrets.

The youngest member, Seunghyun, points out, “Hong Ki did a butt surgery,” and catches the MCs and Hong Ki off guard.

This unexpected news makes the MCs start assuming various things before Hong Ki finally speaks up. After a minute of not being able to raise his head, Hong Ki confesses that he underwent two operations because there was a painful boil on his bottom that made him unable to stay sitting or standing.

hongki weekly idol 3

“After that happened, the members gave me a funny nickname too,” Hong Ki adds.

This episode of “Weekly Idol” will air on April 29 at 6 p.m. KST.

cr: Soompi

*i heard this butt surgery before, so i'm not surprised at all*:D

Hongki update: KOREAN Twitter Rank April 28, 2015

Hongki rank at #22 with 1, 334,830 followers increase of 60,883 followers this month

*the news report is blurred so i ended paste a star sign...but doesn't make sense at all, cuz the star it also blurred damn this ajumma:P*

FTISLAND Says the Band Is Undergoing a Crisis on “Coming Out”

FTISLAND Says the Band Is Undergoing a Crisis on “Coming Out”

The latest episode of FTISLAND‘s reality show “Coming Out: FTISLAND” features members of the group talking seriously and honestly about the rumors that Lee Hongki was leaving the band.

When asked if the group felt that they were in a crisis, the members respond honestly.

Choi Jonghoon says in his interview, “I do have some anxiety about the possibly that we might break apart.”

Song Seunghyun replies to the question, “It did feel a bit like we were in a crisis.”

Choi Minhwan says, “Even before ‘Pray’ came out, I wondered if we’d be able to continue as we have been.”

ftisland 1

“Honestly, last year was a bit hard for me,” confesses Lee Hongkitalking about the rumors that he would be leaving the band. “Even though I had been struggling to protect our group, other people kept talking behind our backs saying these things. I really, really hated that.”

He adds, “The thing I hate the most is when other people say that the lead vocal will be leaving the band. I would never do that.”

Choi Jonghoon in reply says, “That was something we were worrying about too. We’re really grateful that you’re saying that, thank you.”

Lee Jaejin says to Lee Hongki, “Last year other people at our company were saying, ‘If Lee Hongki doesn’t continue, what are you going to do?’ so it was really hard for us too.”

ftisland 2

He adds, “So that was the time when we thought the most that we have to be the best so that you don’t leave the group, so that as a team we can be the best.”

“Don’t think that,” says Lee Hongki, and Lee Jaejin interrupts him to say, “Of course not now, it’s all been settled.”

The group also takes the time to talk about some more fun and taboo topics, such as their private lives and their nightlife.

You can check out more on the April 28 episode of “Coming Out: FTISLAND” on SBS MTV.

Source (1)

Update: This article was updated after the show aired to more accurately reflect their conversation, and to correct an error from the original pre-broadcast source. It seems that the show that went to air was edited differently than what was reported previously.

Archived