[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@libra22...yeah...drunk JW was cute :lol:

You're awesome, libra22. Oh I only realized after you mentioned it. I didn't see the flying heart too.

The scene when JW washing his face with slow motion...that's hilarious too. :lol:

@libra22...yeah...drunk JW was cute :lol:

You're awesome, libra22. Oh I only realized after you mentioned it. I didn't see the flying heart too.

The scene when JW washing his face with slow motion...that's hilarious too. :lol:

​Hahaha....agreed wtih you.

This slow motion scene together with the music was so hilarious as well 6ZiUtA.gifGSQ234.gif

thanks @Libra22 for the screen caps! I didn't manage to catch the live stream last night :((

i will try to do the recap again before tues! The c sub is out but I am very busy this weekend *sob*

i really hope the re-wooing of CH is for a purpose (eg leading to JW mum accepting CH) besides just extending the story for another two episodes.

i think its best to not give so much air time to the second female lead. it just antagonises the audience. this show is easy to watch as there is a unique plot line for each episode and an overarching plot line with the leads. 

anyone knows of a good live stream website for this show?

Archived