[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo, it ended at the end when JW rushes to save CH.

And it seems like from the preview, JW would know that CH is his savior 3 years ago!

The preview shows JW mentioned about peppermint candy (guess he may have shared the story with CH) and CH took out a peppermint candy & asked if this is the one (the candy has the same wrapper as the one that JW kept in between his book)!

2015051623134616167-540x891.jpg

Libra, how do you insert pictures? And can share what is the live stream link?

​Click on the button "insert other media", select insert image from url link. You can paste the url link & select insert into post. For the url link, you can obtain the link after you save your image in imageshack.com (need to pay) or http://imgur.com/ or http://photobucket.com/. I will pm you the link :)

thanks to libra22 for all the updates. This drama really good and entertaining from beginning episode up to now. Love the main lead acting so much esp from Yeo WooJin and Cho Yeo Jeong. 

Normally I can wait for eng sub, but for this drama, I can't wait to watch even with raw. Hahaha....

Seo JungWoo so handsome with hair gel up and tuxedo. I really can't take it the moment he hugged chuck hee and kissed her forehead. Goshhh..what a perfect namja chinggu. TT 

Dear @libra22 THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL YOUR PICS AND POSTS HERE AND ON TWITTER!! I ENJOY EVERYTHING THAT YOU POST ,  and and I truly appreciate your time and effort...:wub::)

I AM HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!!

I love this drama after ep 3, it took off!!! I LOVE YEON WOO JIN!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOW!

HE IS VERSATILE...I LIKED HIM MORE THAN THE LEAD IN "ARANG AND THE MAGISTRATE"

AND HERE AS THE LAWYER WITH A GOLDEN HEART, HE IS DOING A TREMENDOUS JOB! at first , I admit that I didn't care for the female lead but she got much better and I like her now...

EPS 3 ONWARDS....GOOD

EPS 5 ONWARDS ...I LOVE IT!!! 

I prefer this to all the other rom coms at the moment. 

CHEERS!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! 

Archived