JYP’S Gsoul 1st Official Forum Thread 1 [2014-2015]

Guest SundramN_

Yonghwa and G.Soul rank high on the Billboard World Albums Chart
CNBLUE's Yonghwa's 'One Fine Day' topped Billboard's World Albums Chart!

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE hold a 'Boice Camp' to celebrate their 5 year annivesary

According to Billboard's World Albums Chart for the week of February 7, Yonghwa's solo debut album 'One Fine Day', which was released on the 20th, came in at #1. Fellow Korean artist G.Soul's debut album 'Coming Home', which was released on the 19th, also ranked high at #6 on the chart.

Congrats, Yonghwa, G.Soul, and fans!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/yonghwa-and-gsoul-rank-high-on-the-billboard-world-albums-chart

-------------------------------JYPE says G.Soul will attend concerts and events

JYP Entertainment answered questions about recently debuted singer G.Soul.

The agency stated that G.Soul will definitely be attending concerts and events. JYPE said, "There are no particular limits to G.Soul's broadcast activities. We're currently considering ways for G.Soul to meet the public through concerts and events."

G.Soul debuted on January 19 after 15 long years as a trainee with his album 'Coming Home', so you can imagine that many are curious when he'll be promoting.

Stay tuned for more news on G.Soul!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/jype-says-gsoul-will-attend-concerts-and-events

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness this guy is my new (musical) weakness. First heard about him on all the JYPE artists' social media accounts, and i'm so glad I went to search him up. I foresee this album on my iTunes repeat for quite a while!

Is G.Soul Going for the “Mysterious” Concept? JYP Talks Why He Is on Hiatus after Album Release
g.soul1_-800x450.jpg

Even before his actual debut, G.Soul became known for being a JYP trainee for 15 years. So when his album was released on January 19, many showed immediate interest in G.Soul’s music and his epic debut.

However, after the release of his album, G.Soul did not show up on any TV programs or radio shows to talk about the album or perform his songs. Other than talking for some interviews, he stayed silent about his music.

To make up for the long time spent as a trainee, many expected him to be active as a singer, and use every chance he gets to perform his songs. Especially since he is the first singer to release album for JYP’s new label Studio J, the hiatus is mystifying. Many are even surmising that he has unspeakable reasons for not being active as a singer, and not showing up in front of his fans.

To the rumors, JYP Entertainment responded, “It isn’t that he is purposefully avoiding stages, and he is definitely not going for the ‘mysterious’ concept. G.Soul is a special singer for JYP. Rather than simply showing up on TV for two or three minutes, we are trying to think of a special way for him to show himself to [fans].”

The agency also added that G.Soul is still working on other songs as a singer-songwriter, and said, “There will be many chances for fans to meet him in the future.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/13/is-g-soul-going-for-the-mysterious-concept-jyp-talks-why-he-is-on-hiatus-after-album-release/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SundramN_

OMG. I am so sorry for inactiveness  in this Thread. I will try to update everything I have.. I am active on twitter though.. Mianhae. I am schooling currently so I forgot about it. Let me get home and I will update this thread.... MIANHAEEEEEEE

Guest SundramN_

Feb 10pOIP20F.jpg

15 FebH0waUL4.jpg

https://youtu.be/Boz2AhVX-9U (Short video of the performance to Ellui)
https://youtu.be/KbxcSqFsHRg (Another short Video of the performance to Ellui)

Instyle Korea(Video Link)

New picture of Gsoul on Elle upload on 6 march.tumblr_nkpt3uFqvK1rxwxy6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nkpt3sj8ys1rxwxy6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nkpt3qd8DQ1rxwxy6o1_500.jpg

INSTYLE Kore upload on 9 march
tumblr_nkwzq94ccN1rxwxy6o1_540.jpg
tumblr_nkwzq7bHHf1rxwxy6o1_540.jpg

This is all I can update for now regarding about Gsoul magazine. I know it’s pretty much dead here since I didn’t update since Feb. Mianhae.
Can someone teach me how to upload youtube video on soompi. Yes I am new to this but I am not new to kpop. LOL
Tomorrow I will update all Gsoul Ig picture and dates and upload his soundcloud covers..
Sorry for the dead thread but please try to make it alive and post more.. and comment more. Thank You :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...