[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

article.jpg

@valsava said

" @smp567,  That scene with HW and the princess in his room is just to cute HW don't have and open mind at all he so straight laced and IW wears that playboy mask to hid his deep affection for the princess because she had choose HW over him anyway     "

@valsava:
I haven't even watched any of today's episode yet. Not even a clip. But I read it from your recap and saw this pic. It is really soooo cute.  
:)

8r1DG50.jpg

MBC

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Cha Seung Won and I don't like to see him as a bad guy, but as long as he is on a drama I don't care that much, it is the only dramas I wish the bad guys win... This might sound like a dumb question but I've seen the same torture in other dramas and I can't find it online to get a feeling of what it is what hey are really doing, I see he is fine so what is the point of it, I see they put two crossed sticks at his tights level and the sound is horrible, but what was the point of it? anyone knows... I am sorry I don't want a morbid account just to understand what it is... 

Watching sub sometimes the princess ask and worry about the most stupidest crap HW put his life in her hands but she asking how can she leave him like that..  Common sense should have told her she needs to go out and find the proof all HW was doing was buying her time and stop her from being tortured..  I tell you she got a long way to go with her thinking.. 

YDW would have been better off going after the princess to kill her if he wanted to corner GW by not doing that he just made a bug mistake  

I love Cha Seung Won and I don't like to see him as a bad guy, but as long as he is on a drama I don't care that much, it is the only dramas I wish the bad guys win... This might sound like a dumb question but I've seen the same torture in other dramas and I can't find it online to get a feeling of what it is what hey are really doing, I see he is fine so what is the point of it, I see they put two crossed sticks at his tights level and the sound is horrible, but what was the point of it? anyone knows... I am sorry I don't want a morbid account just to understand what it is... 

@lupita311  I had also always wonder to what level of pain this type of torture gives somehow I don;t see any most Saeguk I watch the person being tortured can get up and walk away I mean the feet seems to be tides to the bottom of the chair I don;t get it   

Well guy's we still ranking #1

Ep 13  Gwanghae completely lost to Joo Won.  
The king was all teary-eyed.  This conversation with the great background music. Joo Won sure looked like a hero and a winner even if he was the one in jail. 
He surprised his king by finally calling him "cheona"  when he was put in jail. He even reminded the king to do everything to save the weapon bureau at all cost. No matter what, he begged the king not to lose sight of the big picture...  Great script writing. 
:)

photo597167.jpg

Let 's see what the smart king is gonna do next....

@lupita311, and @valsava about the torture method used in Sageuk dramas... 

The ankles and the knees are bound together very tightly. Then they insert the poles in an X position in between the shins, when the torturers are pulling the poles outwards, it damages the shin bones to the point where they can break if you do it for a long time... I can not imagine the pain of such torture... just getting kicked or hit by a ball on the shin and it hurts like hell... imagine having someone pulling on them with a big pole...

@lupita311, and @valsava about the torture method used in Sageuk dramas... 

The ankles and the knees are bound together very tightly. Then they insert the poles in an X position in between the shins, when the torturers are pulling the poles outwards, it damages the shin bones to the point where they can break if you do it for a long time... I can not imagine the pain of such torture... just getting kicked or hit by a ball on the shin and it hurts like hell... imagine having someone pulling on them with a big pole...

@stclaus,  Thanks for the enlightenment  the way you explained it do sound painful

@SMP567 muahahaha I'm evil...

Just kidding... actually I read it on an article talking about how people, through out time have come up with some kind of torture as a means of punishment... this particular one I think it was invented during the 17th century, I believe they used to pull the hair (on the head) at the same time they were pulling the poles... but I don't remember where this was invented... seriously who would have come up with this?

@SMP567 muahahaha I'm evil...

Just kidding... actually I read it on an article talking about how people, through out time have come up with some kind of torture as a means of punishment... this particular one I think it was invented during the 17th century, I believe they used to pull the hair (on the head) at the same time they were pulling the poles... but I don't remember where this was invented... seriously who would have come up with this?

​@stclaus  Sure glad I was not born in the 17th century. Don't like anyone pulling my hair and /or breaking my shin.  I could just jump out of that chair and high-kick them all.

CF-7_i3VIAETAQm.jpg

BTW,  love your laugh  muahahaha!  :D

<화정> '도망자' 이연희, 서강준 구하려 진상파악 돌입!  이미지-2

In Woo was worried about Hwa yi, being a girl, crawling into the small hole to get into the weapon bureau. Turned out he himself knocked his hat in the process. Yeah, he probably never crawled on the floor before just like our princess said.
I love our princess' cool action and gut.

Splendid Politics Hwajung episode episode 13 review recap Cha Seung Won Gwanghae Yi ICheom Jung Woong In Lee Yeon Hee Jungmyung Hawi Seo Kang Joon Hong Joo Won Kang In Woo Han Joo Wan Kim Gae Shi Kim Yeo Jin Yi Ja kyung Gong Myeong Kang Joo Sun Jo Sung Ha Hawgidogam Queen Inmok Shin Eun Jung Heo Gyun Ahn Nae Sang Choi Moo Sun

Lucky for Hwa yi and Joo Won that In Woo was around to help saving both of them. He has brain and can fight.

Splendid Politics Hwajung episode episode 13 review recap Cha Seung Won Gwanghae Yi ICheom Jung Woong In Lee Yeon Hee Jungmyung Hawi Seo Kang Joon Hong Joo Won Kang In Woo Han Joo Wan Kim Gae Shi Kim Yeo Jin Yi Ja kyung Gong Myeong Kang Joo Sun Jo Sung Ha Hawgidogam Queen Inmok Shin Eun Jung Heo Gyun Ahn Nae Sang Choi Moo Sun  

Embedded image permalink

Archived