[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<화정> "저예요!" 신은정, 딸 이연희 몰라보고 '외면' 이미지-1

<화정> "저예요!" 신은정, 딸 이연희 몰라보고 '외면' 이미지-2MBC

Princess reunioned with her mother but the queen mom couldn't recognize her daughter?

Queen and Court Lady Jung are older and their eyesight will not be that good. Plus, they do not expect to see the princess, but nuisance people from Gwanghae. So, their brains will play tricks on them.

Kim Jin-min has permanently replaced Kim Sang-ho as PD of Hwajung, due to the latter still recovering from his angina surgery. Wishing Kim Sang-ho PD a speedy recovery!

I'm guessing filming is somewhere between EP18-20, so we won't be seeing the changes for another couple of weeks. I'm far from worried though - of his works, I've seen Time Between Dog and Wolf and Pride and Prejudice, and the directing is definitely more fluid and stylish, which would only enhance our viewing experience.

The article especially mentioned that he was the husband of Kim Yeo-jin (Kim Kae-shi), hence the picture on PG46. 

Cr: Osen, Hwajung baidu forums

@SMP567.  Hi getting caught up on 12 now  I have to ask will our little princess  put her hatred for GW long enough to understand him not wanting to send soldiers to Ming do these realize that sending soldiers to Ming will only turn Jin against them also a war like this I think GW is right it's best to stay out of there are other ways they could support Ming without the wasting 
Joseon blood because Ming will certainly pout them on the front line to protect they own..

Aww shucks and no preview,  Our macho man princess is to in a rush to do things she found the right means to get into the palace were her mom is but went about it the wrong way.. She should have built up her trust in the niter team and then entered with them now she being branded as a spy looks like she still got some life lessons to learn Japan wasn't enough it seems     .   

@valsava,  Hi there. Love your comments :)

Most ministers or the nobles don't see the big picture in politics and only react selfishly to what hurts their benefits enough to even bring down a wise king. In the end, it is them and the citizens who suffer the most after they lose their home to other nation. These are good lessons to be learned even in today, the modern day.

In our little princess' case, she has lived all these years with only 1 goal in mind, to revenge the death of her little brother and the humiliation her mother got. It's sad that she doesn't try to find out if it was really her king brother's doings.

Although I adore the macho tough-looking princess, I'm not sure if she is as smart as her brother the king when emotion is involved. From the moment she met the king face-to-face, she showed so much antagonism that both the king and that crooked Yi Chum felt something wrong and started their suspicion on her identity. Unless she cools off and uses more of her brain, she won't be able to get anything done not even saving her mother at this rate.

The good things she learned in Japan are how to survive and be tough, the knowledge about sulfur and trading which we are seeing her using it now. But the best thing to come later is Ja Gyung, her body guard, and her loyal friend, the Chubby, I think.

Perhaps she should ask someone to be her mentor about how to work things out in the palace a smarter way. That person is not Joo Won but In Woo is a possibility :)

@SMP567,  I thought when she saw her mom trusted people leaving the palace she would have at least went to one of them and got a msgs to her mom she sure believe in doing things the hard way yet her hatred for GW is uncalled for because he had nothing to do with what happen to her or her brother..  The ministers that supported her mom didn't do a good job at protecting them.. 

@valsava  Exactly!  Do you think she will ever find out Gwanghae did not know anything about the cruelty done to her and her little brother?  In fact, he almost passed out from the pain of thinking she died.

hwajung-e06-150428-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi_20

MBC

@SMP567,  Even if she do it will be to late but GW will forgive her because he always loved his little sister she will realize after the coupe that GW had nothing to do with it she will be the one to destroy GW but in the process destroy the country//

Archived