[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The princess will do anything to get back to the palace and she is doing it.. well she will through Jo woon thinking he is 100% with the king well he is now changing his mind he knows he is trying to be a good king for his people. Loving the scenes between them ♡ even do there is no love scenes yet.

​*feels lost* Love scenes between king and Joo Won? :blink:

Ah, you mean the princess! Sorry about that.

As for those love scenes - I don't mind there are none yet. The drama is great now and the love story has really a lot of time to show up (like we still have many episodes to enjoy). For now Joo Won made me laugh really hard when he was so shocked that:

a. Hwa Yi is a girl

b. he touched her hand.:lol:

I also think that Joo Won (at least for some time) will become king's man. I wonder if Hwa Yi will ever understand that killing her was not king's idea. 

Its funny that we now can tell the ones with these comments are the jealous people can't accept this drama will be a success. .. and the ratings are talking by itself :) because there is no website talking bad acting or bad scenes instead the reviews are good...

And funny too that we can see less people commenting before was like 10 then i think was like 7 well i dont remember and now 5 jajaja each episode is making them stay quite... anyways everyone lets just post the good things because that what we can only see :) 

I dont think those people are "jealous" that the drama will be a success. They're just expressing their opinion regarding some of the actors acting and thats fine. Just because you like the actors and the drama, it doesnt mean you can stop other peoples own opinion. Lets not turn this thread to like the nb comment section. 

Guest purpledrama

​*feels lost* Love scenes between king and Joo Won? :blink:

Ah, you mean the princess! Sorry about that.

As for those love scenes - I don't mind there are none yet. The drama is great now and the love story has really a lot of time to show up (like we still have many episodes to enjoy). For now Joo Won made me laugh really hard when he was so shocked that:

a. Hwa Yi is a girl

b. he touched her hand.:lol:

I also think that Joo Won (at least for some time) will become king's man. I wonder if Hwa Yi will ever understand that killing her was not king's idea. 

Jajajaja yes meant the princess and Jo woon jajaja

Guest purpledrama

I dont think those people are "jealous" that the drama will be a success. They're just expressing their opinion regarding some of the actors acting and thats fine. Just because you like the actors and the drama, it doesnt mean you can stop other peoples own opinion. Lets not turn this thread to like the nb comment section. 

Well as you pointed that i can't stop their opinion im doing the same commenting what i think and i don't like or agree but yes im here just to support this drama because for me is doing great  :) 

After episode 11 I was a bit concerned the pace of the drama was going too fast, and made me wonder what they were going to "feed" us for the next 39 episodes... After watching 12... ohh boy, there's more plot development, and a good one... As someone mentioned earlier, this is turning into my "Empress Ki" for this year... I hope MBC doesn't disappoint me this time...

So we're all certain it wasn't Hwa Yi the one that messed up with the kilns right? Must have been an inside job, coming from some underling of Do Ha and the Mayor... I know I'm rushing into things, but now that the OTP is going to be in jail... will she tell him her identity? or for how long must we stand the pain of him not knowing who she is... I guess the first one to start wondering is the mom, once the guards find the shaman's bracelet dropped at the gate and show it to her...

Ahhhh the pain of waiting a full week to know more... why did I get into this again...:sweatingbullets:

As someone mentioned earlier, this is turning into my "Empress Ki" for this year... I hope MBC doesn't disappoint me this time...

for how long must we stand the pain of him not knowing who she is... I guess the first one to start wondering is the mom, once the guards find the shaman's bracelet dropped at the gate and show it to her...

Ahhhh the pain of waiting a full week to know more... why did I get into this again...:sweatingbullets:

@stclaus

​I share your sentiment..  

11255541_862502030482296_845885120795918MBC            

Ep 12   Princess finally faces her half-brother, the king.  Don't know if it is such a good idea to stare and talk to him like that. It makes both the king and Yi chum suspect her.

Archived