Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, in00022 said:

Yes it sold out already ... usually the vip tix and the cheapest tix are the fastest one to sold out .... 

Now i am afraid and nervous ... i am a member of mecima and the only way to buy the tix is thru them ... i already transfered the money and send the proof to them via email and they will reply me by giving the seat number .... i sent the email since morning but till now not yet get any reply from them :vicx:

Oh dear..how about now? I read from some friends about the C-rows having problems and all. Hope it's rectified soon & you get your ticket as soon as possible.

Edit: I have just been told that some Fans have the same problems as you do But there's a tweet saying The seat number will be given eventually. Y'all should exercise patience.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Oh dear..how about now? I read from some friends about the C-rows having problems and all. Hope it's rectified soon & you get your ticket as soon as possible.

Edit: I have just been told that some Fans have the same problems as you do But there's a tweet saying The seat number will be given eventually. Y'all should exercise patience.

Mine is also C-row in section A..they sent me confirmation email.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Still not yet get any reply from mecima but i heard that others also not yet get any reply from mecima ... only few of them got the replied .... thanks for your concern friend .... * prays hard now*

1 hour ago, WendyHo said:

Thanks for your valuable advice..I managed to book a Blue ticket ! ^^

Oh congrats .... happy for you ... :) did you buy thru online by urself ??

1 hour ago, Michelle JG said:

Hope you will get the VIP seats!!!! oh my god!!! it launches today and sold out already? Is a norm for fan meeting?

Thank you ...but. i am still waiting for mecima reply to know whether i manage to get the tix or not  ... :vicx: ...

for Top star artist or popular idol ....usually its normal if  their vip tix and cheapest tix being sold out in a day ....especially if they come for the first time to Indonesia ....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Still not yet get any reply from mecima but i heard that others also not yet get any reply from mecima ... only few of them got the replied .... thanks for your concern friend .... * prays hard now*

Oh congrats .... happy for you ... :) did you buy thru online by urself ??

Thank you ...but. i am still waiting for mecima reply to know whether i manage to get the tix or not  ... :vicx: ...

for Top star artist or popular idol ....usually its normal if  their vip tix and cheapest tix being sold out in a day ....especially if they come for the first time to Indonesia ....

Yes..I bought through indotix online and it gave me the best available seat. I cannot guess where is this position exactly but I am ok with it ^^

Hope you get yours soonest ^^

• Like 3

Blossom's senior, Go Chang Suk,  is one of actors in this musical. Today is the last performance date, loyal HooBae Park Bo Gum went to support.

http://english.visitseoul.net/tickets-offers/KinkyBoots_/17471?curPage=1

[Trans]161113 #ParkBoGum in waiting rm of Kinky Boots: "He is considerate to take off his glasses when taking photo" Credit: Park BoGum Intl Fans

tumblr_o95zuequuB1riei9bo1_1280.jpg

CxH4xDdVEAEkoFk.jpg

• Like 4

@mellinadear oh .. i just saw their tweet regarding that ... thanks for sharing it in here .... * waiting patiently and nervously* 

@sara2908 thank you friend .... :)

@WendyHo wow ... they gave you best seat ?? you are so lucky then .... congrats .... so , see you in JKT next Jan then :) ... it seems buy thru online is better and more faster .... compare being their mcp member .... ;) the only benefit for being member is you able to get the chance for lucky draw of photo group and lucky draw for signed poster .... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@mellinadear oh .. i just saw their tweet regarding that ... thanks for sharing it in here .... * waiting patiently and nervously* 

@sara2908 thank you friend .... :)

@WendyHo wow ... they gave you best seat ?? you are so lucky then .... congrats .... so , see you in JKT next Jan then :) ... it seems buy thru online is better and more faster .... compare being their mcp member .... ;) the only benefit for being member is you able to get the chance for lucky draw of photo group and lucky draw for signed poster .... 

Nah...it said best seat available.  not the best seat ^^  Because I was unable to choose the section and seat.  I will just be glad to see Bogum and a quick hi-touch with him..lol.

Spoiler

Regarding KL fanmeet..I am trying to find out more from IME Singapore through a friend. I hope there are answers for me early next week.

• Like 3

tumblr_ogkkbeiVZk1untowto1_500.jpg

jaden_minhyuklee: #ParkBoGum hyung-nim who came to the #LastPerformance of #KinkyBoots~
He came wearing glasses, but he had the sense to take off the glasses for the photo~
#TotallyDaebak thanks to #GoChangSeok uncle #LeeMinHyuk #YoungCharlie is happy

tumblr_ogkjsjS7pc1untowto1_500.jpg

leetaekyunglove: 20161113 afternoon performance 
the last show of  Kinky Boots 
Together with Park Bogum hyung in the waiting room ^^
#MusicalKinkyBoots #KinkyBoots #YoungLola #LeeTaeKyung #LastPerformance #ParkBoGum

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 6

@WendyHo

Spoiler

At least you already know your seat number and already got your tix ... not like me who still need to wait mecima reply to find out if i manage to get the tix or not and which row and which seat number ....:confounded:

Btw , what happened with KL fanmeet ? its confirmed already right ? 

• Like 5

Dropping by to say that for the past few days, it has been me and all the C fans reliving Baeksang voting days all over again for the AAA awards. Everyone was furiously voting on the last two days. Alas, again, it was so so so close. Sigh, it's hard to be pit against an idol. But on a positive note, Bogummy is again the only actor that has come so close to an idol. The next one, SJK is quite a bit behind. The extent of his popularity and the support he gets from his fans just dawned on me yesterday and it caused me to marvel at how things have turned out so well for him. I'm sure he is thankful enough for all of this. He has said before, he's not concerned at all about winning awards or being popular. With the talent he's been blessed with and the hardwork he will always put into his acting, there will be many, many awards in time to come.

Nevertheless, this compilation of crying Bogummy sums up our sentiments yesterday haha..and so am sharing this with you.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:44d8d1f4fe4c4c2d0037c8f75e633db7

Congrats to all the chingus here who got your tickets for his fan meeting in Jakarta and KL! As for me, I'd be going to the HK one with a good friend. I'll be traveling quite a bit till end of the year. May go into lurking mode as I may not have good wifi access. Many, many million thanks to all chingus here for your constant updates on Bogummy!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, sara2908 said:

Bogummy at Mubank one year ago on 131115

@Michelle JGlol

I am imagining the awards will be like the SIA because it is new. Probably some interesting awards to be give out

Bo Gum looked sleepy in the 1st picture and his face was chubby 1 year ago...so cute.....his eyes were big and round........he looks more matured and with sharper feature due to weight lost now. Well, kids really grow up fast. hahahhahahaha

Besides, I hope Bo Gum will get other award in AAA too. It makes no sense if he does not get one when he is so called the hottest icon in Korea now. 

• Like 3