Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

OMO! This has to be the climax! Byungyeon ah!!!

I am tired of CP being in the dark and people betraying him left and right. Hope against hope it will be an epic finale next week. I need my happy ending. If not I can't rewatch the episodes

• Like 6

Okay, this episode brought my level of interest in MDBC back to pre-Ep 11 level, haha..had found the past few episodes from Ep 11 too draggy for my liking. For me, MDBC has now got back to being very good once again. Hope you don't mind me sharing this bit about MDBC in this thread since I don't visit MDBC thread.

Being drunk on Bogummy's vocals the whole day today except for working hours, I realise if Bogummy sings more, it's better for me because I can listen to his vocals as much as I want. I just need my phone with me which is all the time minus sleeping time. So yes, Bogummy singing more is very good. Would definitely like for him to sing more. Also singing does not go with age as easily as acting can; just look at my favorites like Rod Stewart, Andy Lau and Kenny Bee (haha...they may be before my time k so this does not speak of my age). And Jay Chou and Jason Mraz whom I have listened to and supported since their beginning. 

Streaming from Melon is of much higher quality than the YouTube and drama version. I am happily giving Melon and our Bogummy (and his agency) my money haha...

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

I am tired of CP being in the dark and people betraying him left and right. Hope against hope it will be an epic finale next week. I need my happy ending. If not I can't rewatch the episodes

Haha..I may have great difficulty re-watching regardless of the ending. Sageuk is just not my cup of tea. And though I really enjoy Bogummy's acting and appreciate the high quality of the entire production from the cinematography to the acting to the costume and sound and OST treatment etc, I am very selective when it comes to rewatching dramas and so I don't usually rewatch, even for Bogummy's dramas - except R88, Coinlocker Girl. But I will rewatch his variety many times - YoF, 2D1N because to me, watching the real person is much better.

• Like 3

A PEEK INTO PARK BO GUM’S NEW CF — VPROVE

006mx4nagw1f8o1sgakboj31951mku0x

Congrats to Park Bo Gum on the account of 3 successes recently. First for achieving high rating for his first leading drama; second for topping 8 various musical charts since the release of his first OST ‘My Person’ this morning, and third for a new CF, as the model of cosmetic VPROVE. He is going to be an even more hot potato in the CF industry once he completes Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, and officially free from hectic filming. I don’t even doubt that right now Blossom Entertainment may be receiving drama and movie scripts and more CF offers left, right and centre.

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/10/11/a-peek-into-park-bo-gums-new-cf-vprove/

• Like 5

Hide contents

This is @Grace1003 using another ID. Will revert to original ID when it's okay.

Park Bo Gum makes an all-kill on music charts with his OST song for 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

park-bo-gum

Actor Park Bo Gum made an all-kill on the Korean music charts with his newly released OST for 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.'

The OST, "My Dearest," was released at noon on October 11 in Korea and immediately soared to the top of all the major music charts. 

"My Dearest" is the 11th track from the OST album for the drama. It sings sweetly of the love that Lee Young (Park Bom's character) has for his beloved. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/park-bo-gum-makes-an-all-kill-on-music-charts-with-his-ost-song-for-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds

• Like 5

12 hours ago, sara2908 said:

I hope what happened in ep16 were all planned before the interrogation by CP and white clouds clan.

I am sick of looking CP knows that actually there is no person which is 100% on his side. 

Can Kim clan be wiped off next ep 17? I can't bear another episode to see the bad richard simmons Kim PM and his minion to torture CP further. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mellinadear said:

A PEEK INTO PARK BO GUM’S NEW CF — VPROVE

006mx4nagw1f8o1sgakboj31951mku0x

Congrats to Park Bo Gum on the account of 3 successes recently. First for achieving high rating for his first leading drama; second for topping 8 various musical charts since the release of his first OST ‘My Person’ this morning, and third for a new CF, as the model of cosmetic VPROVE. He is going to be an even more hot potato in the CF industry once he completes Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, and officially free from hectic filming. I don’t even doubt that right now Blossom Entertainment may be receiving drama and movie scripts and more CF offers left, right and centre.

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/10/11/a-peek-into-park-bo-gums-new-cf-vprove/

Congratulations to Bo Gum. His hard works are being recognized now.

Firstly, i hope he can have enough sleep and eat more to gain back his lost weight.

Secondly, time to go back to school to catch up his studies. 

Thirdly, he will have tonnes of interview after MDBC finished as well as CF shoot.

Fourthly, choose his next project either movie or drama and come back around spring time next year. 

• Like 2

Morning Bogummers! (from my side of the world!)

Another daebak episode of MDBC last night and our Bogummy slays it again! The ending leaves me speechless again and I have mixed feelings right now after watching last night episode, sad, angry, shocked. And there's no preview of episode 17 :tears:.

Just want to share with you ladies last night ratings of MDBC.

Credit : @gurumi2016 twitter

• Like 5

I lurk a lot but saw the ranking for actors in saeguk and woah bogum at 2!

it is interesting cause I was wary about him doing saeguk...he has too much of a "forward" aura...does that make any sense? anyways he blew me away and made me bite my words. 

Saying that however, unlike KSH and YAI which really best fit saeguks and not modern dramas, PBG shines in modern characters and I attribute that to how saeguks are more spoon fed for actors, with their lengthy words and dialogue and Bogum does great in getting more non-verbal characters

My dream bogum character wouldI he gets to play a piano player who cant speak....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mangachickava said:

My dream bogum character wouldI he gets to play a piano player who cant speak....

Haha...I second that! But make him 'talk' to the female lead in songs at critical points! We get both the non-verbal acting and his singing. What a feast!

• Like 1