Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Just now, mellinadear said:

@salz if those fans understood the schedule well, the wouldn't put the blame on anyone. It makes me disappointed to see tweets like that.  Yes, we know of KBS's hold but this is Just different.

yeah i just checked some acc tweet today to see about tvn but as usual only see their angry post again and again to his agency so my curiosity just get bigger and bigger lol...but those fans rarely wanna talk with people outside their circle so i don't really follow them or reply to them only check their twitter for some Bogum news sometime XD

• Like 2

@mellinadear, i agreed with you. Filming modern drama and Sageuk is really different.. its more tedious and i don't expect him to attend when they were still struggling to film epi 16 at this moment. Is it confirmed he can't attend?

@4evgbogummy, i was disappointed that it was not Bo Gum and Hyeri too.. but i use translator and the award is 대세 which is top-trend.. during that time i think RJY or Hwan was indeed trending. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@salz lol I know the circle you are referring to.  Hope they are at least considerate.

hehe when you searched for Bogum in twitter of course you gonna end up seeing them lol so not that i can avoid seeing this thing XD

but well as usual let just kamsahada for Bogum even if he didn't win or come even if im sad i can't see him with others..for that boy R88 is his family and forever his life treasure so no matter what other say Bogum is strong kid and with his personality and good word of mouth spread by his costar and staff about him everyone would want a piece of him to work with :P

lol i saw some caps from the award it really feel like a dfestival and party instead of the usual boring&serious award show must be fun there XD

i saw Jo Jung Suk magically appear out of nowhere lol so maybe can still keep some finger crossed for Bogum magic lmao

Edited by salz
  • Like 3

@mellinadear @sara2908 I do not blame KBS or Blossom for our Bogummy's non-attendance at all. After all, his well-being, and not even MDBC, is the priority. Don't want him to be too tired. Not attending is better given the present circumstances as otherwise, it is just too tiring for him.

Spoiler

When I commented about not wanting him to be limited to KBS in the future, it is merely because I objectively want him to act in good projects. Whatever the production house and drama it is, I will definitely support our Bogummy. Just that I also happen to be a rather picky drama fan, and I am hoping to have my cake and eat it too in the future - as in support both Bogummy and the drama (by this I mean truly like the production and not like only because of Bogummy) wholeheartedly. 

Whatever it is, the reality is that there's always politics involved in everything. I am sure the same goes for awards, actor selection and promotion in the k ent industry.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@mellinadear @sara2908 I do not blame KBS or Blossom for our Bogummy's non-attendance at all. After all, his well-being, and not even MDBC, is the priority. Don't want him to be too tired. Not attending is better given the present circumstances as otherwise, it is just too tiring for him.

Hide contents

When I commented about not wanting him to be limited to KBS in the future, it is merely because I objectively want him to act in good projects. Whatever the production house and drama it is, I will definitely support our Bogummy. Just that I also happen to be a rather picky drama fan, and I am hoping to have my cake and eat it too in the future - as in support both Bogummy and the drama (by this I mean truly like the production and not like only because of Bogummy) wholeheartedly. 

Whatever it is, the reality is that there's always politics involved in everything. I am sure the same goes for awards, actor selection and promotion in the k ent industry.

haha yeah of course the reality is entertainment industry is a dark place that why CTH is worried when pure clear as crystal kid is joining the industry and how he gonna survived being too nice but of course Bogum can survive anywhere :P

well let just trust him gonna make good choice for future projects :P

4 minutes ago, EugeneOfJune said:

... Uhm... What? Really? I'm lost for words... 

Best kiss goes to SIG and Eun Ji. 

oh thanks..

congrats to them since they have great kisses too but i think R94 and R88 is high quality too just look at my sig dear TVN lol

Honestly, I was so busy posting in the MDBC drama thread and here that I couldn't vote for Bogum  in the TVN awards. Besides I really am such a dunce following all the instructions...the same happened to me with Baeksang. Sorry, Bogummy!

45 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@salz if those fans understood the schedule well, they wouldn't put the blame on anyone. It makes me disappointed to see tweets like that.  Yes, we know of KBS's hold but this is Just different.

Lol @4evgbogummy 

Reveal hidden contents

CJES owns tvn. That's rjy's company/agency.

Thanks for enlightening me. I am suddenly so happy that our Bogummy did not tire himself and waste his precious time attending. I'm beginning to understand the politics a bit better. Okay, Bogummy is KBS' son and KBS has shown him so much love. That is enough for me to switch camp haha..

17 minutes ago, salz said:

haha yeah of course the reality is entertainment industry is a dark place that why CTH is worried when pure clear as crystal kid is joining the industry and how he gonna survived being too nice but of course Bogum can survive anywhere :P

well let just trust him gonna make good choice for future projects :P

oh thanks..

congrats to them since they have great kisses too but i think R94 and R88 is high quality too just look at my sig dear TVN lol

Okay la, the R97 kiss wasn't bad.,.sigh...see politics at work much more clearly now. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

@mellinadear, i agreed with you. Filming modern drama and Sageuk is really different.. its more tedious and i don't expect him to attend when they were still struggling to film epi 16 at this moment. Is it confirmed he can't attend?

@4evgbogummy, i was disappointed that it was not Bo Gum and Hyeri too.. but i use translator and the award is 대세 which is top-trend.. during that time i think RJY or Hwan was indeed trending. 

@chocolatepieOkay, that's right. During R88 days, all my family members and friends watching R88 at that time were all TeamJungHwan. I was the only TeamTaek. Sigh...

• Like 1

@4evgbogummybefore cable tv is at par or as big as public channels being casts  in public broadcast channel will probably  be more prestige for actors. But now top stars are doing dramas in cable as well as the big 3 public station. The difference is the exposure will not be as big as public broadcast. I mean even halmoni in remote area will know Bogum by now through MDBC airing in KBS. I would also wish for Bogum to not limit himself to just KBS later on. He has the power to choose now. And if he gets a good script irregardless of any station I hope his agency will support him. I would love to see him in cable again because it is freer and not limited to many restriction as in public channel.

• Like 4

@4evgbogummy I didn't wanna say it but..

Spoiler

Now, I'm happy he didn't waste his precious 2 hours on the road just to not receive anything. Its so obvious. Some kfans are laughing about it too and some Ifans are not bothered. Some are glad he didn't attend. 

Popularity award will be announced soon. To be honest, I don't want my boy having that. He's more than that. To me, its gonna be like a consolation prize. Our Boy is more than that. 

• Like 7

Spoiler

Bogum's life and those of his fans can several times be bittersweet. Since the MDBC, there have been a series of "highs'---in fact, tons of them for almost 2 months now--- and then Someone Up There allows the bubble of euphoria to be pricked---to somehow ground you that life is not always a consistent "HIGH" but an interplay of "HIGHS" and "LOWS". Remember the K-Swiss controversy? I don't want to be greedy.. I want to be always thankful like Bogum because objectively because there have been a lot of good things going his way. 

• Like 7

The competition for these awards are alot more competitive due to 10years of dramas vying for it.  

I am more concern about Bo Gum health, i do not want to see him on IV drip again..:(..

@4evgbogummy, i think PBG and his agency look at the script more than the tv station.  Sometimes i think the production company (if it is not direct from tv station drama department) do not choose the tv station to air the drama until filming started.  Reply 1988 is TVN, so i do not think there were some political issues.   SBS offered Bo Gum a role in Entertainer but they turned it down.  But i see that it is not because SBS that they declined but the script is not interesting or challenging enough for him. 

• Like 6