Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, and Jinyoung Step into Character for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

jino4.jpg

The first look last week at Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung in Moonlight Drawn by Cloudshad me clapping with excitement, it was a picture of the two leads smiling beatifically at each other like no one else was around. Casting leads with palpable romantic chemistry is lightning in a bottle and I loved how these two young cuties fairly beamed with affection at each other. There’s more stills out now from the drama, including idol actor Jinyoung from B1A4 as the second male lead after Yook Sung Jae passed on the role.

I like Jinyoung but his role here sounds like the stalwart warrior scholar who is fated to never get the girl so I’m glad Park Bo Gum is the male lead because I like him ever more and he’s going to get the girl so I’m all set. I am slightly worried at how much younger Kim Yoo Jung looks in this role now that I’m seeing full stills of her. The age difference of the leads is Kim Soo Hyun-Suzy from the Dream High days so it’s not a problem, I simply don’t buy her character passing as a cross-dressing man due to her youthful girlish visage.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/07/04/park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung-and-jinyoung-step-into-character-for-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/#more-75681

• Like 2

“Park Bogum, (he’s) well mannered.. so busy greeting people that he can’t stand up straight”

Actress Jung Yoomi praised Park Bogum.

During the interview at a cafe in Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam, Seoul on the 5th, Jung Yoomi, who played the character of Chae Yeokyeong in KBS2 ‘God of Noodles’, highly praised Park Bogum.

Having filmed ‘Wonderful Mama’ together, Jung Yoomi and Park Bogum are close friends. Jung Yoomi said, “The thing that is amazing about Park Bogum is that he makes sure to contact (me) when he has time. If it’s a rainy day like today, he either sends a letter-like text message saying ‘It looks like it’s raining a lot. Be careful on the road in the rain and fighting’, or he makes sure to call me when he has time”.

Following on, she relayed “I saw him for the first time in a long time yesterday, and it looked like he couldn’t stand up straight. Because he was greeting people.We held hands and talked for a long time. The ‘Wonderful Mama’ team are all on good terms. We look after him while calling him ‘makdong-ie’*, so it was really nice to see him (Park Bogum) after so long. I told him (Park Bogum) that Kim Jiseok and Yoo Inyoung have both finished filming (their respective dramas), so all that’s left is for you to finish filming. He said that he’s been busy filming ‘Moonlight drawn by Clouds’ lately. I think we’ll have to get together soon - after he’s finished.”

*t/n: ‘makdong-ie’ is a term often used for the youngest in the family

sourcetv report interview 160705
translationprkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 2

5 K-Dramas And Couples We Can’t Wait To See In 2016

“Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds”

park bo gum kim yoo jung moonlight drawn by the clouds

Starring Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung

This is Park Bo Gum’s first return after tvN’s “Reply 1988,” which really shot him to fame, and Kim Yoo Jung’s first lead drama role. Based off of a web novel by Yoon Yi Soo, this is a story of young love between Park Bo Gum, a prince, and Kim Yoo Jung, a cross-dressing girl who ends up in the palace as a eunuch.

“Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds” airs next month, August 15.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/05/5-k-dramas-couples-cant-wait-see-2016/

• Like 2