Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

53 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Awww...MuBank has ended. I'm gonna miss seeing Bogum walk to KBS building every Friday. 

@mellinadear

we all are sad but our emotional kid BoGum do not cry. good good.

@sara2908 yes ... good to know that he got male fan also  his popularity can sustain more longer he got both male and female fan.

• Like 3

Bye-bye dear Bogummy. Till we can see you again in your next drama/CFs and premieres

Till the end he gave the best fan service

CltaPXbUgAEBzzZ.jpg

CltaP8_VYAAXYAs.jpg

CltaQt8VEAAcglx.jpg

160624 뮤직뱅크 퇴근길 #박보검 @BOGUMMY (뭘 찍었는지 모르겠지만 일단 귀여우니 올린다) 집에 조심히 들어가요!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

His teary eyes:tears:...the end of an era and a new beginning

241CE334576D1FA50BCFD0

Just watched the ending vid. So sad when Bogum tried to keep his voice cheerful in his ending speech and then his voice starts cracking in the end. :bawling:

wow ! you notice it @sara2908, Irene also they both teary eyes....

• Like 4

Special Project: Park Bo Gum’s Music Bank Fashion 2015

I have had this special project in mind since news broke out that Park Bo Gum is stepping down from KBS Music Bank‘s emcee position. I procastinated for couple of weeks, dreading having to go through a whole collection of yummy pictures—as picking only one or two out of the whole lot is a very difficult task. 2015’s ain’t too bad, but 2016 will definitely be painful.

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/special-project-park-bo-gums-music-bank-fashion-2015/

• Like 4

Park Bo Gum Gets His First Solo Food CF Endorsement Through CJ Chieljedang’s Instant Cup Rice

Park Bo Gum ah, why so adorable? No, don’t answer that; I fully know why. Bo Gum has finally scored himself a solo endoresment on a food product (previously he has to share the food with Song Joong Ki and Lee Dong Hwi).

These CFs about instant cup rice (keobban) from CJ Chieljedang are overloaded with cuteness. We all know he loves to eat, so naturally he will be convincing in a food advertisement. However, it would be even more superb if the director just filmed him eating it without him knowing. I think we would gain a lot more cute faces out of it. I can still see some ‘acting’ in the CFs because we know what kind of face(s) Bo Gum makes when he takes first bite of yummy food. If you don’t, then you have 7-episodes of Youth Over Flowers in Africa to catch up on.

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/park-bo-gum-gets-his-first-solo-food-cf-endorsement-through-cj-chieljedangs-instant-cup-rice/

• Like 4

Pelicana Chicken CF Making: Park Bo Gum Cuteness Overload!

LOLLL. This is a must watch, just for that short moment at 00:25. Hahahaha, that look of, ‘Oops! I’m caught stealing a bite off the drumstick.’ was priceless. Park Bo Gum, you really crack me up. ROFL.

So cute.

… of course there are more faces he makes that just cracks me up as well. I feel extremely apologetic to Lee Dong Hwi because my eyes only chase after Bo Gum in this clip. And we must admit, Bo Gum is overly animated in here to not pay full attention to.

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/pelicana-chicken-cf-making-park-bo-gum-cuteness-overload/

• Like 4

hello! i'm a recent fan after watching reply 1988 and youth over flowers i've been lurking here on soompi for a while but never thought of posting until now hehe

noticed how in the pictures from his mubank arrival, he's been trying to carry some of the paper bags using his pinky finger... that's on top of having to carry other gifts (bouquets etc) - that must have hurt! love how he really took the time to interact with fans earlier~

now that his mubank stint is over, i hope we get to see more updates from his new drama! 

• Like 6

@gummy616welcome to everything Bogummy. That's one of the why's we love Bogummy isn't it. How he treated his fans and being humble oh his successes so far. Not to mention being great acting, gorgeous and handsome to boot.

I hope to see many updates on his new drama MDBC too. 

+++++++

from allkpop

MUSIC SHOWS

Park Bo Gum and Red Velvet's Irene make tearful speeches on last 'Music Bank' stage

By elliefilet    8 hours ago    

On June 24, Irene said, "Today is the last day we'll be with you as 'Music Bank' MCs,"while Park Bo Gum commented, "That's why we plan to show up more often than usual. I expect you to stay on this channel and be with us." The MC duo did go on to perform on stage for the half-year special of the show.

Irene and Park Bo Gum joined hands as 'Music Bank' hosts in May 1 of last year. They're leaving after a year and 2 months as our MCs.

from netizenbuzz

Park Bogum and Irene say farewell on 'Music Bank'

201606241832775123_576cfeb380e28_99_2016

Article: 'Music Bank' Irene ♥ Park Bogum, the lovey dovey couple's tearful goodbye

Source: OSEN via Naver

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-06

1. [+5,610, -121] Thank you for all the happiness you've given us these past year and two months. The best MCs I've ever seen ㅠㅠㅠ so sad to see them go!!

2. [+5,525, -198] Wow, 'Music Bank' is probably the best music show out of all three. I've never seen the other music shows do something like this for their MC goodbyes. I think they cast them well. I wonder if we'll get another MC couple like them?

3. [+4,107, -137] They were the reason I watched this show... thank you for your hard work!

4. [+3,435, -123] Thank you for your hard work, you made my Friday more enjoyable

5. [+542, -19] Broke my heart to see them choke up in tears. They were the highlight of the show for me ㅜㅜ Great work guys

6. [+400, -9] Park Bogum started MCing before he blew up and Irene started getting famous after she started MCing too so I'm sure they related a lot to each other. So sad to see these two pretty MCs go. You could tell KBS adored them too.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+428, -38] It's sad but they do have to return to their original jobs. Bogum's on the rise right now as an actor and Red Velvet has a lot on their plate as SM's future girl group leader. Great work you two~

2. [+318, -23] It was like watching 'WGM' on 'Music Bank' with them... they also had a lot more views than most idol performances. Fighting on your next projects, guys!

3. [+238, -24] Great work ^^ clap clap clap!!!

4. [+32, -4] I don't know if any couple MC can replace these two ㅠ they had such great chemistry and popularity... I've never seen an MC couple do this well before

5. [+21, -2] Sad as a viewer but I do support them on their paths into acting and singing! Thank you for your hard work!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

@mellinadear . i will not quote your picture , but thank you for bo gum mubank special project picture. i was thinking we should post here as MC for mubank special project. please share if you find more...his soompi thread should have all his record for him & for us.

we could do a blast from the past pics from his previous KBS walk and wear on Mubank

So many HQ pics coming out from KBS walk yesterday

2468744C576D6AE33951F6

27550637576D499E150AF3

image.gif

image.gif

credit as logo@twitter

• Like 5