Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

And...my hope and pray not come true...bo gum dont walk entrence...huhuhuhu...

Bo gum aah..pleasee smile bright show your teeth.

And...my hope and pray not come true...bo gum dont walk entrence...huhuhuhu...

Bo gum aah..pleasee smile bright show your teeth.

• Like 2

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals Cast Photo And Character Details

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals Cast Photo And Character Details

KBS’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has revealed a photo featuring their main cast including Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, B1A4′s Jinyoung, Chae Soo Bin, and Lee Seo Won.

The photo is from their first script reading session which was held on May 26. More details about each character have been revealed!

Park Bo Gum is Lee Young (Crown Prince Hyomyeong). He is described as appearing cold on the outside but warm on the inside. He’s serious with a picky personality but still bright and playful being 19 years old. A new type of palace romance is expected to bloom between him and Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) who he has a reunion with at the palace after having been humiliated by her in the past.

Kim Yoo Jung is Hong Ra On who disguises herself as a eunuch. She unexpectedly becomes accepted as a eunuch for the palace. She later finds out that a scholar with whom she has an ill-fated relationship with is actually the crown prince. This is how their unpredictable palace romance story begins.

Jinyoung completes the love triangle between Lee Young and Hong Ra On as Kim Yoon Sung. His character is a flower boy scholar who comes from a prestigious family and lacks nothing. Conflict begins when he starts to get curious and interested in Hong Ra On.

Chae Soo Bin is the crown prince’s wife Jo Ha Yeon. She is a beautiful and ambitious character who proposed a marriage of convenience to Lee Young. Her pride suffers when she finds out the truth about her husband only having eyes for a eunuch. As the romance develops between Lee Young and Hong Ra On, Jo Ha Yeon changes.

Lastly, Lee Seo Won will be Kim Byung Yeon. His character is Lee Young’s childhood friend. Despite having a simple personality and being unable to notice things at time, he is a source of refuge to rely on and confess everything to for Lee Young. He is also an important person to Hong Ra On.

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” will air its first episode on August 15.

Source (1)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, sara2908 said:

the hait is too slick today:D He looks thinner 

answer to the Dominos pizza who silhoutte

CjcCxgKUkAAerGZ.jpg

@sara2908 that's what I thought, he looks so thinner with that.hair style, 

I still can't believe, he hs thin body, with. All th *mukbang show... ,.. kkk but I like the way he eat.. gwiyeowooo

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

love this pic

Spoiler

Cjcyc37UYAAYI_F.jpg

like Bogum was looking straight at you

credit as logo

@deeand

♡Befriend market-RELAY BAND LOVE band

from twitter. then it will be sold out again hee

he just to good to be true... falling in love again... 

ah... the bracelet will sold out less than a day LOL...

• Like 2

More details from Eukybear

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-first-script-read/

MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS FIRST SCRIPT READ

1464327511-71-org

Aw. Aww. Awww. Look how beautifully matching Park Bo Gum (Answer Me 1988) and Kim Yoo Jung (Angry Mom) are next to one another.

Okay, swooning aside. Couple of days ago, Moonlight Drawn by Cloudsrepresentative announced that they have confirmed all the casts, and I believe yesterday the casts had their first script read. As we already know, Bo Gum and Yoo Jung are the leads as Crown Prince Hyomyeong aka. Lee Yeong and Hong Ra On, which I have covered about in here and here.

Side note: Bo Gum looks gorgrous in that white shirt & washed-off jeans! And long time no see, black hair. I miss those black hair. It suits him better. Soooo happy that it’s back.

What we did not know for months (feels like ages ago) is who else is in and who is out. So turns out Yook Sung Jae is out, but B1A4 idol singer Jin Young (Miss Granny) is in, and cast as Kim Yoon Sung, whom I see as the third wheel that will be fighting for Ra On’s heart. Hmph. He’s already in my black list before the show even begin, LOL! However, I am quite confident that him meddling in the love triangle can’t shake the OTP’s hearts at all. Like c’mon, we all know how the novel ends by now, right? Uri Taekie has upgraded himself to be the father of a pair of twins. Sniff sniff. Is he going to play a grandfather after this drama?

Chae Soo Bin (Sassy Go Go!) is cast as Crown Princess Jo Ha Yeon, another third wheel. Now this. This I did not expect! I must say I was not happy when the news broke out that there is a crown princess. Of course there has to be one, how silly and naive of me to believe uri Bo Gum is playing a virgin cold-prince with no other wives but Ra On. *Lighting strikes* *Draws circles in a corner* Arggggghhhhhh.

… worst of all, it seems that she is a good person and really does like Lee Yeong—now that complicate things, a lot. Her character does not appear until very much later in the novel, but I expect her to appear quite quickly in the drama to create conflicts for the OTP. In the novel, she was torn in between her family and her heart because supposedly her family tries to kill prince Hyomyeong. Thus, I fully expect this to happen in the show too, and she can, maybe, divorce Lee Yeong after that? Yeah? OK? Deal. Note: This isn’t how it happens in the novel; it’s just me blabbering on how I want it happen.

Newbie actor Lee Seo Won (Uncontrollably Fond) plays Kim Byung Yeon, Lee Yeong’s best friend and first friend of Ra On when she enters the palace. Should I be glad that the character of Kim Byung Yeon is a man with very little words?—hence being a complete newbie would not affect the general enjoyment of this show? I like to think he has some acting chops up his sleeves, of course, but I think it is best I keep my expectation low first.

https://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/HEQztA5.jpg

Other casts confirmed are Cheon Ho Jin (Six Flying Dragons) as Kim Jo Soon. Kim Yoon Sung’s grandfather. Hmm… is he a friend or a foe?

Jang Gwang (Yong Pal, Moorim School) is Hang Sang Iksaid to be the chief enunch who helps Ra On becoming a enunch in the palace. Ehhh? Which one is that? Judging from the novel, ‘helps to become a enunch’ seems to be the wrong description. Is he the one who tricks her or the one who also serves the prince, and is gossipy yet has the special ability to know all the people that come and goes in the palace? I am betting for the latter.

Lastly, there is Kim Seung Soo (Family Secrets) who plays the useless King Sunjo. No comment about this character. I’m sure I’ll hate him immediately, LOL.

So there we have it—the main casts that complete this drama. Aren’t we all glad the cats are all out of the bag now? And be glad that things can finally start rolling. I miss seeing the boy on-screen. So hurry up, show.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds is reported to air on August 15, 2016.

Source: ISplus | TopStarNews

• Like 6