Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo-gum injured while filming 'Good Boy,' undergoing treatment

a122061a-9fb5-48c0-8fe4-47a78899bf92.jpg

By KTimes

Actor Park Bo-gum sustained an injury while filming "Good Boy."

An official from his agency, The Black Label, told the Hankook Ilbo on Thursday, "Park Bo-gum suffered a minor injury while filming an action scene for the JTBC drama 'Good Boy' and is currently receiving treatment."

The official added that filming has been temporarily halted, but they plan to resume soon "depending on his recovery progress."

"Good Boy" is a comedic action investigation drama about former medalists who become police officers through a special recruitment program, fighting against a corrupt world where dishonesty and foul play prevail.

The cast includes Park, Kim So-hyun, Oh Jung-se, Lee Sang-yi, Heo Sung-tae and Tae Won-seok.

Park takes on the role of Yoon Dong-joo, a constable in a special investigation team who became a police officer after being recruited as a medalist for the first time in 11 years.

With his natural endurance and fighting skills, Dong-joo, who once soared to fame by winning a gold medal in boxing, now finds himself living a second life as a police officer after being disgraced by a single incident.

"Good Boy" is set to air in the second half of this year on JTBC.

credit : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2024/08/688_381478.html

Top 10 Most Loved K-drama Couple

*** According to a recent survey by Gallup Korea, these are the Most Loved K-drama Couple. This online poll, conducted by Star News to celebrate its 20th anniversary, ran from August 19 to August 23 and included responses from 1,052 people aged 19 to 69 across the country.

6. Park Bo Gum and Lee Hyeri from Reply 1988

The famous five of Ssangmun-dong have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Now in their final year of high school, they enjoy a carefree and close-knit life. There's the spirited slacker Duk Sun (Hyeri), the diligent and model student Sun Woo (Go Kyung Pyo), the introspective and reserved Jung Hwan (Ryu Jun Yeol), the fun-loving Dong Ryong (Lee Dong Hwi), and the humble, shy genius baduk player Choi Taek (Park Bo Gum). Together, they share an unbreakable bond.

Duk Sun and Choi Taek have everything you’d want in a first love. Their friendship naturally evolves into a deeply passionate and heartwarming romance. They not only understand each other completely but also navigate many of life’s challenges side by side. Their relationship is marked by openness and authenticity, allowing them to be their true selves together. Fans were captivated by their sweet dynamic, with Taek’s unwavering support for Deok Sun and Deok Sun’s effortless ability to make Taek relax and smile. 

source : Pinkvilla

*** On September 3 KST, it was revealed that BLACKPINK’s Jennie will appear on  ‘My Name is Gabriel’. She recently completed filming for the JTBC variety show in Italy. The episodes  are scheduled to air over two weeks on Friday, September 27, and Friday, October 4 KST. I'm looking forward to these episodes.   :heartxoxo:

• 2 weeks later...

*** Park Bogum is featured as the cover model for the October issue of 'Elle' magazine dressed in 'CELINE'. I'm impressed with a classy, simple look. He looks gorgeous. During the interview, he opened up about his busy days on the filming set of his new JTBC drama, 'Good Boy'. He relayed, "I am living each day diligently just like the active Dong Joo. Every episode features action scenes, so the filming is not easy, but I am considering it a new challenge. To make myself look like an Olympic athlete, I went on a strict diet and increased my muscle mass. At first, it wasn't easy to consume only protein and vegetables, but I'm doing my best in my given situation. I really respect people who maintain their strong muscles through a strict diet and daily training." When asked what he thought could be considered a gold medal for actors. Park Bo Gum replied, "I think it would be when people love the production and remember the names of my character." 'Good Boy' is scheduled to air in November of this year. 

1726295177-01.jpeg

1726295178-02.jpeg

1726295179-03.jpeg

source : allkpop