Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

LINK: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001535539?lfrom=twitter

Park Bo-gum, shines even in the dark "Adagio, my speed these days"

Input 2022.12.15. 9:11 a.m.

0001535539_001_20221215091101403.jpg?type=w430

(Reporter Kim Hyeon-jeong, Xports News) Actor Park Bo-gum boasted the same visual.

Fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar unveiled the cover of the January issue with Park Bo-gum.

It is a cover that allows you to feel the unique charm of Park Bo-gum. His moist wet hair, shiny bomber jacket, tight black jeans, and ankle boots with heels match his appearance, which is 180 degrees different from the soft image we have often encountered so far.

You can feel the aura reminiscent of a professional model in other covers, where she poses as if she is dancing in a long python-print coat. This cover and pictorial were based on the concept of 'Park Bo-gum in the spotlight', and the key was to capture his hidden chic and sexiness.

0001535539_002_20221215091101452.jpg?type=w430

The photo shoot took place right after the MAMA schedule was held in Japan. Nevertheless, throughout the long filming, he enthusiastically worked without showing signs of fatigue and received applause from the staff.

It is said that they fully understood the concept of the pictorial and came prepared, and did not need any direction from the editor. All the clothes worn by Park Bo-gum in the pictorial are Celine products. After attending the 2023 S/S runway show held in Paris a while ago, they have continued a special relationship as 'Celine Friends'.

0001535539_003_20221215091101504.jpg?type=w430

In an interview following the photo shoot, Park Bo-gum said, “I want to feel and accept each and every little moment that I might miss and pass by, neither too fast nor too slow, and make it my own. Isn't there a musical term called 'adagio'? slowly, calmly. I think this is my speed these days.”

“If 2022 was a year of helping, I hope 2023 will be a year of taking on challenges. There is a saying ‘an actor you can trust and watch’, and I also thought, ‘Park Bo-gum’s work is unconditionally fun. I want to hear the words, ‘Believe me and let’s see it’.”

Park Bo-gum's pictorial can be seen in the January issue of Harper's Bazaar and on the website.

Photo = Harper's Bazaar

Reporter Kim Hyun-jung khj3330@xportsnews.com

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Zgm616 said:

LINK: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001535539?lfrom=twitter

Park Bo-gum, shines even in the dark "Adagio, my speed these days"

(Reporter Kim Hyeon-jeong, Xports News) Actor Park Bo-gum boasted the same visual.

Fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar unveiled the cover of the January issue with Park Bo-gum.

It is a cover that allows you to feel the unique charm of Park Bo-gum. His moist wet hair, shiny bomber jacket, tight black jeans, and ankle boots with heels match his appearance, which is 180 degrees different from the soft image we have often encountered so far.

You can feel the aura reminiscent of a professional model in other covers, where she poses as if she is dancing in a long python-print coat. This cover and pictorial were based on the concept of 'Park Bo-gum in the spotlight', and the key was to capture his hidden chic and sexiness.

The photo shoot took place right after the MAMA schedule was held in Japan. Nevertheless, throughout the long filming, he enthusiastically worked without showing signs of fatigue and received applause from the staff.

It is said that they fully understood the concept of the pictorial and came prepared, and did not need any direction from the editor. All the clothes worn by Park Bo-gum in the pictorial are Celine products. After attending the 2023 S/S runway show held in Paris a while ago, they have continued a special relationship as 'Celine Friends'.

In an interview following the photo shoot, Park Bo-gum said, “I want to feel and accept each and every little moment that I might miss and pass by, neither too fast nor too slow, and make it my own. Isn't there a musical term called 'adagio'? slowly, calmly. I think this is my speed these days.”

“If 2022 was a year of helping, I hope 2023 will be a year of taking on challenges. There is a saying ‘an actor you can trust and watch’, and I also thought, ‘Park Bo-gum’s work is unconditionally fun. I want to hear the words, ‘Believe me and let’s see it’.”

Park Bo-gum's pictorial can be seen in the January issue of Harper's Bazaar and on the website.

Photo = Harper's Bazaar

Reporter Kim Hyun-jung khj3330@xportsnews.com

@Zgm616  thanks for sharing this. For this cover pictorial, Park Bo Gum also opened up about his plans for next year (2023). He said, "If 2022 was a stepping stone year, then I hope that 2023 will be a year of new challenges. There's a title that people give to some actors, 'Trustworthy actor'. It would make me happy if I could hear people say, 'I watch anything with Park Bo Gum because his projects are always

good. He's a trustworthy actor'."   :popcornjackson:

• Like 3

ParkBoGum shared his 2023 goal: "I want to feel and accept each & every little moment that I might miss, neither too fast nor too slow, I want to make my own pace. Isn't there a term 'adagio'? Slowly, calmly. I hope 2023 will be a year of challenge."

"There's a nickname 'actor that we can trust to watch', so for me I want to hear, 'ParkBoGum upcoming project definitely fun. Let's trust it and watch'."

• Like 2

*** Park Bo Gum looked dazzling in the new pictorial for Harper’s Bazaar Korea. He exudes a chic and sexy vibe. With moist hair, shiny jacket, tight black jeans, and ankle boots with heels – he completely broke free from his usual “softy” image.  :yay:

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Bo Gum Talks About Taking On New Challenges In 2023 And Current Pace In Life

Park Bo Gum’s cover for the January edition of Harper’s Bazaar has been revealed!

The actor exudes a different type of charm in his most recent pictorial. With his hair soaking wet, Park Bo Gum dons a bomber jacket, tight black jeans, and ankle boots, taking his normally soft image and spinning it around 180 degrees.

He exudes confidence as he poses for the camera, showing off a very chic and sexy look during the photo shoot that was given the concept of “Park Bo Gum in the Spotlight.” The photo shoot took place right after the actor’s appearance at the 2022 MAMA Awards, but Park Bo Gum remained professional even throughout the long shoot, not showing any signs of being tired and approaching the shoot with just as much passion as he would any other project, earning a big round of applause from the staff on set.

park-bo-gum-3.jpg

Park Bo Gum perfectly pulled off the concept of the photo shoot, coming so well-prepared that the editor barely had to give him much direction. All of the outfits worn by the actor in the photo shoot are CELINE products. Since attending the 2023 Spring/Summer runway show in Paris, he has maintained his connections with CELINE.

park-bo-gum-2.jpg

In the interview that followed the photo shoot, Park Bo Gum said, “I want to feel and take in every little moment that may pass me by and make them my own, not too fast and not too slow. There’s the musical term ‘adagio.’ [I want to take things] slowly and calmly. This seems to be my speed nowadays.” He added, “If 2022 was the run-up year, then I hope that 2023 can be a year of taking on challenges. There is the phrase ‘a trustworthy actor,’ and I of course want to hear the words, ‘Any project with Park Bo Gum in it is bound to be good. I believe in him.'”

Spoiler

park-bo-gum-1.jpg

You can find more of Park Bo Gum’s pictorial and interview in the January issue of Harper’s Bazaar and on the magazine’s website.

Park Bo Gum Talks About Taking On New Challenges In 2023 And Current Pace In Life | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

7 K-Dramas That Are Perfect To Binge-Watch During The Holidays

It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas… and if the holidays translate as being curled up with a hot cup of tea and snuggled in your fuzzy blanket while watching your favorite drama, then you are on the right track. The warm embrace of nostalgia, toe curling romances, laugh aloud to fantastical romcoms — the K-drama universe is a gift that keeps on giving.

From taking a walk down memory lane, reminiscing the lingering and bittersweet emotions of first love, to the unforgettable bonds of friendship and some heady office romances with plenty of misadventures thrown in, here are seven binge-worthy K-dramas which are sure to bring in the holiday cheer.

Reply 1988

Reply-1988-scaled.jpg

An all-time favorite amongst K-drama fans (there is hardly anyone who is NOT a fan of the show), “Reply 1988” has a universal and timeless appeal, and it is the perfect way to reset in these times.

Flashback to the year 1988 as Seoul awaited a landmark event prepping for the summer Olympics. Meet the famous five of Ssangmundong, a sleepy neighborhood, who have been besties since they were babies. The spunky school slacker and the only girl amongst the band of boys Duk Sun (Hyeri), the endearing introvert champion and genius Go player (Park Bo Gum), the reliable, hardworking model student Sun Woo (Go Kyung Pyo), the broodingly quite yet observant Jung Hwan (Ryu Jun Yeol), and the goofy, mischievous, and easygoing Dong Ryong (Lee Dong Hwi) live an unhurried existence. If not at school or sneaking past parents, they are practically in each other’s rooms eating and fighting over the last bite of ramen and pizza, wrestling to lay their hands on a VHS copy of the latest American blockbuster or music cassette, or obsessing over new denims or imported sneakers: they are in it together for better and worse.

The show evokes a wave of nostalgia of the wonder years gone by. The strong sense of community and the friends like family, who find comfort in each other celebrating their joys, solace in their sorrows, and cheer each other on through the many challenge, make your heart well up with emotion with its evocative storytelling. “Reply 1988” is comfort for the soul, an ode to friendship, life, and everything in between.

Start watching “Reply 1988”:

WATCH NOW

(skipped unrelated.....) 

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

On 12/15/2022 at 1:15 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Park Bo Gum Talks About Taking On New Challenges In 2023 And Current Pace In Life

Park Bo Gum’s cover for the January edition of Harper’s Bazaar has been revealed!

The actor exudes a different type of charm in his most recent pictorial. With his hair soaking wet, Park Bo Gum dons a bomber jacket, tight black jeans, and ankle boots, taking his normally soft image and spinning it around 180 degrees.

He exudes confidence as he poses for the camera, showing off a very chic and sexy look during the photo shoot that was given the concept of “Park Bo Gum in the Spotlight.” The photo shoot took place right after the actor’s appearance at the 2022 MAMA Awards, but Park Bo Gum remained professional even throughout the long shoot, not showing any signs of being tired and approaching the shoot with just as much passion as he would any other project, earning a big round of applause from the staff on set

Park Bo Gum perfectly pulled off the concept of the photo shoot, coming so well-prepared that the editor barely had to give him much direction. All of the outfits worn by the actor in the photo shoot are CELINE products. Since attending the 2023 Spring/Summer runway show in Paris, he has maintained his connections with CELINE.

In the interview that followed the photo shoot, Park Bo Gum said, “I want to feel and take in every little moment that may pass me by and make them my own, not too fast and not too slow. There’s the musical term ‘adagio.’ [I want to take things] slowly and calmly. This seems to be my speed nowadays.” He added, “If 2022 was the run-up year, then I hope that 2023 can be a year of taking on challenges. There is the phrase ‘a trustworthy actor,’ and I of course want to hear the words, ‘Any project with Park Bo Gum in it is bound to be good. I believe in him.'”

Reveal hidden contents

You can find more of Park Bo Gum’s pictorial and interview in the January issue of Harper’s Bazaar and on the magazine’s website.

Park Bo Gum Talks About Taking On New Challenges In 2023 And Current Pace In Life | Soompi

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this.  Bogum does a trio of glamorous covers for the January issue of Harper’s

Bazaar Korea.   :hypehype:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1

Park Bo-gum that emits light even in the dark
'Beautiful Man' Park Bo-gum returns after a 2-year hiatus

You were selected as Celine's friends not long ago. Do you have a shared artistic vision with Celine or Hedi Slimane?
I'm not sure if it was Hedi Slimane's intention, but from the impression I got from the last Fashion Week, it's a shiny but not too flashy look, and the glitter doesn't take away everything. There is also a sense of cynicalness that emanates from clothes. I wanted to express it in a way that was neither too heavy nor too light. Today's work is no different from participating in a work as an actor for me. I want to express the picture Celine pursues well, but I'm not cool no matter what kind of clothes I wear like a fashion model.

Recently, you stood on stage as an award presenter at the <2022 MAMA Awards> and drew attention with your lowered voice tone. Is it a vocalization change?
Thank you for looking at me like that... , I try to express myself differently for each stage, whether at Baeksang Arts Awards or Mama. There is a part of Mama that I wanted to express the same in the past and now, but after a long time greeting you, you may have felt that it was different from before. 

It could be because of your more mature appearance after being discharged from military service. Do you often hear stories like this these days?
They told me that my lines have become thicker and more dignified. Actually, since I see my face every day, I don't really know what I look like. But I feel that I am maturing little by little. Rather than a physical number like age, it's about thinking about living a better life, a better person than before.

What are your concerns specifically?
Originally, I was the type to forget things quickly even when I was stressed, but these days I don’t think I can afford to. I have a lot of time to look back and think about myself. I also had deep concerns about making a decision. I'm the type to do my best in everything, but now I think I'm struggling with the desire to bring that best up to the max. 

As I said before, even when you stand on stage as an award presenter for a while, I think you know how much you do your best in everything in that you take different tones and manners.
You entrusted me with that job because you have trust and faith in me. Then I want to do better than anyone else. Would you like to increase the probability of 'This can't replace Park Bo-gum' and 'Park Bo-gum is a friend who can do more if you leave it to him'. That's a pleasure for me. I'm not a perfect person (laughs), but I think I want to be perfect.

You debuted in 2011 with <Blind>. You are already in your 12th year as an actor. Do you value direction over speed and vision over technology?
I think all four things are organically connected. You need to have a vision for acting in order to set a direction, and if you set a direction and then hone your skills, you will gain speed and move forward. But actually, even at the beginning of my debut, I definitely had my own vision. 

What is the vision of new actor Park Bo-gum?
'Always be sincere and always humble' was my vision. I also repeated that popularity never lasts forever, so there is no need to be impatient. Thankfully, after taking my first step as an actor, I seem to have walked through the entire process, starting with very small roles. That's why my promise at the time is still valid today. It was also the truth that I personally experienced and learned in the process of walking.

Nevertheless, do you have an image that seems like you have never failed in your life to the public? It is an impression that you received attention as a great mask since you debut, and since then you have been on the rise as a star while meeting good works. In some ways, it might be a little unfair to yourself.
I have also failed many auditions. (Laughs) There have been times when I went all the way to the finals and then I was eliminated because I was still a rookie, and there were times when I really wanted to do a project but ended up not being able to. While going through such a failure, I think I controlled my mind to say, 'Oh, I guess it's not my time yet', 'I need to solidify the foundation until the opportunity comes'. While observing and studying other actors, I tried to find something that was irreplaceable for me. 

When did you start to really enjoy acting?
I think it was around <Wonderful Mama>. It was my first feature-length drama. Besides, the people I was with were the great seniors I always saw only on TV. I remember memorizing not only my lines but also the lines of other seniors with the mindset that I should never NG. Bae Jong-ok sunbae-nim, I went to her waiting room and asked if it would be okay if I guessed it just once. And I felt it for the first time. oh i'm talking Such is the power of exchanging conversations. When I was attending an acting academy, I used to hear that I had to speak, but only then did I realize it. Actually, it's been 12 years, but I'm still well aware of how lacking I am. But I totally agree with this statement. That practice is directly proportional to results.
Have you ever imagined your life quitting acting and doing something else?
of course. He got his barber license in the army. You don't know how happy he was when he passed. I cut all the hair of my friends who served together in the army. It was a little clumsy at first, but as time went by, I developed my own skills. At the same time, I imagined myself working as a hair designer. You never know. In some multiverse, I might have opened a barber shop instead of acting. (laughs)

You are interested in contemporary art. Are there any artists or exhibitions that inspire or comfort you these days?
I also saw art articles written by reporters in <Bazaar>. Not too long ago, I had a lot of thoughts after watching Lee Gi-bong's solo exhibition «Where You Stand». The semi-transparent fabric covering the landscape creates a dreamy atmosphere as if there is water fog, but on the other hand, the space beyond the water fog is not clearly visible because of the fabric. Could it be that I was unknowingly putting on a screen when dealing with people? I wonder if people were also looking at me with some sort of shield when they were dealing with me? What kind of person am I? I got to ask questions. Nevertheless, the original beauty, such as the willow tree reflected on the water's edge and the green scenery in the forest, will remain there without changing. Just like the name of the exhibition, I was able to look back on where I was standing. In this time of many worries, as an actor and as a human being, the path I stand on and the path I will walk in the future. 

It will definitely be a good stimulation and inspiration as an actor.
When I go to the exhibition, I feel it again. Whether it's colors or lines, each person has such a different personality and depth when it comes to expressing something. At the same time, I thought that perhaps even the moments I missed could have become art for someone, and the desire to leave something behind grew. I wonder if it became a driving force to express various genres and roles as an actor. I want to act soon. (laughs)  

I have just entered my 30s. If I were to roughly divide the male actors in their 30s I've interviewed so far, there are two categories. Those who want to age faster and those who don't want to age anymore. Which one are you?
As I said before, I want to feel and accept every little moment that I might miss and pass by, and make it my own. There is a musical term called 'adagio'. slowly, calmly. I guess this is my pace these days.
I asked some of the employees of the Ministry of Health and Welfare what they thought of your best work, and all of them gave unexpected answers. Actor Park Bo-gum said that he has yet to meet the best work, and he is looking forward to the future. What kind of acting do you want to do in the future with the expectations of the fans on your back?
Just as you said, I want to do and show you anticipating acting and anticipating works. If 2022 was a year of help, I hope 2023 will be a year of challenges. There's a saying, 'an actor you can trust and watch'. “Park Bo-gum’s work is unconditionally fun. I want to hear you say, “Let’s believe and see.” 

In fact, there is a long story among reporters that actor Park Bo-gum diligently prepares for interviews in advance and diligently responds on set. It's never easy for him to explain himself wholeheartedly. Does he still believe the truth?
I'm trying to be honest. That doesn't mean I wasn't honest before. But being considerate of the other person’s feelings was my priority, so if I tried to talk in a roundabout way as much as possible, these days I want to communicate more directly while speaking prettily. Instead of 'I think so' 'I think it's right' and 'I think it's good', now I want to say this. 'yes' 'yes' 'yes'. with all my heart 

• Like 1

[Exclusive] Park Bo-gum becomes FA… “Thank you for being with me for a long time”

0002547694_001_20221222110510318.jpg?type=w430
Actor Park Bo-gum

Actor Park Bo-gum is coming to the market as a free agent (FA).

Park Bo-gum's contract with his current agency Blossom Entertainment ends at the end of this month. It has been confirmed that Park Bo-gum and the agency have already completed all related procedures and reached an amicable agreement.

After Park Bo-gum started his acting career at Sidus HQ in 2011, his manager moved to an independent company and continued his long-term relationship. On the 22nd, Blossom CEO Joo Ok-ok, who has worked with Park Bo-gum for over 10 years, said, "The contract expires right." I will always support you,” he said.

Park Bo-gum's future is expected to become a hot topic in the entertainment industry in 2023. Having already completed his military service, he is a top star recording sales of tens of billions of won every year through various CFs with the correct image. Since the status of the company changes just by recruiting Park Bo-gum, it is expected that the recruitment competition to capture him will be fierce.

The possibility that he will establish an independent corporation and establish an independent route cannot be ruled out.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum is waiting for the release of director Kim Tae-yong's movie 'Wonderland' after completing the drama 'Record of Youth' in 2020 and the film 'Seobok' in 2021.

================================================================

Park Bo-gum breaks up with Blossom Enter [Official]

0001023515_001_20221222110601967.jpg?type=w430
Photo = Provided by the Secretariat of the Baeksang Arts Awards
Actor Park Bo-gum breaks up with Blossom Entertainment.

Blossom Entertainment said on the 22nd, "After long discussions with Park Bo-gum, we have agreed to end her management job at the end of this month."

They added, "We decided to respect the will of actor Park Bo-gum, who has been with us for a long time, and we decided to support each other's future from our respective positions."

Park Bo-gum worked with Blossom Entertainment for about 10 years.

● The full text of the entry is as follows

. Hello, this is Blossom Entertainment.

We are giving you our official position regarding the expiration of the contract with actor Park Bo-gum.

After a lengthy discussion with actor Park Bo-gum, Blossom Entertainment agreed to end management duties at the end of this month.

We decided to respect the will of actor Park Bo-gum, who has been with us for a long time, and we decided to support each other's future from our respective positions.

We would like to express our gratitude to actor Park Bo-gum, who trusted us and has been with us for a long time.

Also, we would like to express our gratitude to the fans who always send generous love to actor Park Bo-gum, and we ask that you continue to send unchanging love and support.

• Like 1