Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, cheersmyself said:

Okay, so he got food ads (domino, pelicana), laundry liquid (LG), clothing wear, jewellery, cosmetic products (lotion, bodywash,etc). That's pretty much cover his household needs for a year... Smart bogummyyy...

He now needs to do a tooth paste ad!! I would love to smile back at his poster and buy the toothpaste thinking I'm smiling with him :wub:

• Like 4

Hello guys!

The Baeksang Arts Awards APP now available for International fans. If you want to VOTE for PARK BO GUM in the movie category for POPULARITY AWARD you just download the app, as of now it's only available for android users, IOS app review still in progress hope it will be available soon.

So, for International fans you just register, authenticate using your phone # and log in. You don't have to spend money to VOTE you earn points by watching ads, installing game apps, register for free trials, filling out surveys, there are many choices to choose from with diff points.

But, it takes patience to do it but no harm in trying right? to VOTE for PBG you will need 200 points. 200 points=1 vote and you have max of 10 votes per day. It's not impossible cause I did it today I earned 2000 points by doing those things above so that means I voted 10x for him today which is the max. I earned more points after that so I have points reserved for tom. So, you can do it too! LET'S SUPPORT PARK BO GUM!!! HWAITING!!!

LINK to download the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2016

Chl5mv_WsAAnJ9X.jpgChl5mtNWMAAp_V0.jpg

• Like 4