Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

pelicana1982: #Pelicana #ExclusiveModel #ParkBoGum #LeeDongHwee

A congratulatory anniversary video!
uwah… It’s just a video but it’s so nice!
thump thump! (t/n: heart thumping sounds)

in video:
both: Hello, this is Park Bogum and Lee Donghwee.
pbg: We’ve become the exclusive models for Pelicana!
ldh: I think of this as a huge honor. To become the face of Pelicana, which I’ve enjoyed eating since I was a kid - I’m very happy.
pbg: But hyung, do you know? The upcoming 27th of April is the 35th year since Pelicana has been founded.
ldw: we sincerely congratulate you on the 35 year anniversary.
pbg: and we ask for everyone (to show Pelicana) a lot of love.
both: Up until now, it has been Pelicana’s excludive models, Park Bogum and Lee Donghwee. Thank you

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, deeand said:

welcome back. look like your drawing improved so much... :w00t:

like it... share more if you don't mind.

@deeand thankyuu ^-^,, kamsahadaa.. if u guys like it.. :wub: sure I'll post it.. 

I'd try to draw URI bogummy nicely, as u know he's so precious, has a pretty n handsome face, . so  i keep practice so hard kekeke 

Again..https://www.instagram.com/p/BElV9NfSqzW/

BElV9NfSqzW

• Like 2

Background: @snorants is translating an article of a reporter in news.topstarnews.net. According to @snorants, the reporter is in a fangirling mode :-).

Fangirling? More like a love confession made public! Wonder how our Bogummy will react when he reads this!

The title of the article:

Title: Park Bo Gum, when you smile, I like it for no reason... 'Is this love?'

The suit fits you nicely, our Bogum-ah. I love everything about you, Bogum-ah. I saw the ring on your left hand; and during R88 fansign, I saw the ring on your left hand. I was surprised, but I believe it is sponsored. For the whole day, I was waiting for the sponsored news. Your smiling face is also so lovable.When I see you smile, it feels like the world becomes brighter. Your smile makes all the worries and anxieties disappear. Thanks for having such a bright smile. Just having your presence is thankful. Even your expressionless face is remarkable.I was just looking at your photos steadily, suddenly my heart was not able to remain calm. It was going to rain today, so i was not feeling good, but looking at your face, I smiled without realising. Bogum, whose side profile is also handsome. how can your side profile (lines) be so pretty. Sometimes i will think whether you are an angel. I thank God for sending you down to Earth. Our Bogum's hair, which was still neat while indoors, opens beautifully into a sprout now. Our bogum, who does not know how to make finger hearts, continues to make hearts with his hands. Why are you so cute, bogum-ah? Our bogum, whose hands are pretty too. Bogum-ah, do you know? Personally, I do not like middle-parting hair; Because of you I like it. As long as it's you, I like everything. I like it because of you. There is no need for a reason, I like it no matter what. You, who show your thankfulness to the world. as I often write about your 'thankful' words, I am also feeling thankful for little things. Because you always show your pretty smile, I, too, smile much more. How can you look so much like an angel today? Didn't you come back not long ago from Africa and was called chocolate milk? Our bogum has returned to white milk. Bogum-ah, I worked hard to see you again today. This man, who is not 'humiliated' (as in he looks good), even in close-up photos. I want to put you closer to my eyes.Our bogum's black roots are growing out. But whether your hair is black or two-tone, i like it. as long as it's you, I approve everything. To prevent chapped lips, have you been using lip balm diligently? Actor park bogum, smiling brightly while holding the bag. the point of this photos is those tendon. Can you see? Tendon that you would never imagine to see from such a baby face. I also love seeing you hold the microphone with both hands. Thank you once again for your presence today. I learned/received support and strength from you again today. Bogum-ah, let's continue to walk together on this flower route. And let's be together forever. This is my confession to you. I love you Park Bogum.

@snorants's disclaimer: I did not write all these, the reporter did. lol sorry for making all of you cringe; Imagine me while trying to translate.

• Like 12

So I read a Translated Confession from Snorants twitter and its so Cringe-worthy. 

"lol we have another reporter going full-on fangirling mode, this is super cringe worthy."

The Confession

Title: Park Bo Gum, when you smile, i like it for no reason... 'Is this love?'(i will do quick trans of the words for each picture).

P1: the suit fits you nicely, our bogum-ah. i love everything about you, bogum-ah. i saw the ring on your right hand; and during R88 fansign. I saw the ring on your left hand. i was surprised, but i believe it is sponsored. for the whole day, i was waiting for the sponsored news.

P2: your smiling face is also so lovable. when i see you smile, it feels like the world becomes brighter. Your smile makes all the worries and anxieties disappear. thanks for having such a bright smile. just having your presence is thankful.

P3: even your expressionless face is remarkable. i was just looking at your photos steadily, suddenly my heart was not able to remain calm. It was going to rain today, so i was not feeling good, but looking at your face, i smiled without realising.

P4: bogum, whose side profile is also handsome. how can your side profile (lines) be so pretty? Sometimes i will think whether you are an angel. i thank God for sending you down to Earth.

P5: our bogum's hair, which was still neat while indoors, opens beautifully into a sprout now. our bogum, who does not know how to make finger hearts, continues to make hearts with his hands. why are you so cute, bogum-ah.

REST in spoiler 

Spoiler

P6: our bogum, whose hands are pretty too. bogum-ah, do you know? personally, i do not like middle-parting hair; because of you i like it. As long as it's you, i like everything. i like it because of you. there is no need for a reason, i like it no matter what.

P7: you, who show your thankfulness to the world. as i often write about your 'thankful' words, i am also feeling thankful for little things because you always show your pretty smile, i too smile much more.

P8: how can you look so much like an angel today? didnt you come back not long ago from africa and was called chocolate milk? Our bogum has returned to white milk. bogum-ah, i worked hard to see you again today.

P9: this man, who is not 'humiliated' (as in he looks good), even in close-up photos. i want to put you closer to my eyes. Our bogum's black roots are growing out. but whether your hair is black or two-tone, i like it. as long as it's you, i approve everything. To prevent chapped lips, have you been using lip balm diligently?

P10: actor park bo gum, smiling brightly while holding the bag. the point of this photos is those tendon. Can you see? tendon that you would never imagine to see from such a baby face.

P11: i also love seeing you hold the microphone with both hands. thank you once again for your presence today.  I learned/received support and strength from you again today. bogum-ah, let's continue to walk togther on this flower route. And let's be together forever. this is my confession to you. i love you park bo gum.

Link to the Confession

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=193444 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@Grace1003 @sara2908 ahhahahaha..we posted the same trans...

i wanted to hide in a corner while reading it. Its funny, cute and Creepy at the same time. Are reporters allowed to fangirl like that? Knowing bogum, he will only smile and say Kamsahada for the article. 

It came just in time...I like public testimonials like this for Bogum  bacause it goes to show that his private and public self is one and the same...BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT! But yes, I was very amused!

• Like 4

Lol love the reporter's fangirling and the play of her article title 'is this love?' I remember recently - I think in one of the Taiwan FM media interview - someone asked about his idea type. He replied the usual but ended along this line: even if you see her, and still miss her. Is that love?  :wub: 

• Like 3