Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Who's watching My Little Old Boy? :D

I hope the MLOB will join the Unknown Crew in the future.

Screenshot-20230320-192437-Chrome.jpg

15292180-1087944-2949.jpg

An excerpt:

Siwon had a meal time after riding and was surprised when he revealed, "We currently have a running crew. The members are singer Sean, former national soccer team Lee Young-pyo, Jo Won-hee, actors Im Si-wan and Park Bo-gum."

https://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=15292180

• Wiggle 1

*** Park Bo Gum is spotted doing volunteering work again with Sean. He was on the move for another good deed. I can get to see his bright smile despite being covered half-face. This time around, the group gathered to bring warmth to others amidst the cold weather.   :Megathanks:

Park-Bo-gum-2-240323.webp

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20230324n22189?mid=n1008

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

6 K-Dramas To Watch On Netflix And Viu If You Love 'The Glory'

Two weeks have already passed since all of the episodes of The Glory were released, and we're still not over THAT *glorious* ending. While the drama mainly revolved around Moon Dong Eun's meticulous revenge process towards her perpetrators and bystanders, we were also able to witness how the series tackled bullying because of differences among social statuses, introduced us more to the world of shamanism in South Korea, and many more.

With this, we made a list of some K-dramas on Netflix and Viu that you should watch after The Glory:

5. Encounter (2018)

Where you can watch it: Netflix, Viu

Song Hye Kyo's prowess in acting allows her to work with anyone, and still have that perfect ~chemistry~ with her leading man. Encounter also showed how great the harmony is between Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum's relationship in the drama, in spite of the age gap. This series tells the love story of two people who found each other by serendipity in Cuba and were able to meet again in their home country, South Korea.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/kloka/korean-drama/k-dramas-like-the-glory-a5075-20230328?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 1

*** I accidentally watched this video where PBG was playing the piano & Park Hyung Sik singing during SongSong wedding some years ago. I suddenly thought that I hope PBG and Park Hyung Sik could collaborate in a drama in the future. But, will this be possible? Who will play the 2nd lead? In case, I want them to be in a rom-com genre. Besides, they're the romance kings of the K-Drama world. But, with this love triangle in a rom-com genre, would you be able to choose one of them?  Sigh..... this combination would be virtually impossible, huh?   :heart:

• Like 1