Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

THE BLACK LABEL announces that they have signed with ParkBogum as their first actor. The agency is home of Taeyang and Somi

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Officially.....he's now with The Black Label!  I think it's COOL! He sings & acts. Park Bogum as their first talent in the acting field, I hope he will be promoted the way he wishes and that's all that matters really. Besides, it's still part of YG. I'm looking forward to PBG's productions under this new label.   :heart2:

0003254219_001_20230130084701334.jpg?typ

MORE news here : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0003254219

• Like 2

*** I really have a strong feeling that Bogum is signing with more well-known agencies such as HYBE and YG (or The Black Label for that matter-). He is set to make a fresh start in his new label as he works on his upcoming shows: Wonderland and his upcoming drama with IU. Aside from the acting side, I'm hoping that he’ll release more music now that he’s signed

to a music label! I wish Park Bo Gum well!   :shaq:

• Like 2

On 1/27/2023 at 5:20 PM, Sakurafairy said:

They were just in their late teens when they shot the Nongshim, I believe. It was 2012 ,so both were 19 yrs old, and now they are in their 29 yrs of age;  the drama is now confirmed and in the planning stage. I just feel nostalgic about them. 

Yeah, THE CHEMISTRY, 10-11 yrs ago is already built!!!

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. I can't wait, I wonder when it'll begin airing. It will be filmed in Jeju so, the cinematography is going to be awesome... Bogum, fighting! I've been waiting for a new drama from him and finally I will get to see Park Bogum in a new drama - what a happy year. Daebak! It's his first drama in years. I've enjoyed all of his dramas, but this one feels more exciting because it's his first drama out of the army. Park Bogum is always a must-watch for me. He's always shown us diverse characters and great acting ranges. The synopsis of his upcoming drama already sounds so fun. Their chemistry with IU together is going to be so lovely. This pairing is no joke. This drama's

going to be amazing!   :popcornjackson:

• Like 2

[New Drama] "You Have Done Well"

photo1618820.jpg

"You Have Done Well" (2023)

Directed by Kim Won-seok

Written by Lim Sang-choon

With Lee Ji-eun, Park Bo-gum,...

Synopsis
A drama that tells the adventure-filled life of the rebellious Ae-soon and cast-iron man Gwan-sik, both born in Jeju in the 1950s.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2023

• Like 2

Actor Park Bo-gum signs with The Black Label

Actor Park Bo-gum [NEWS1]

Actor Park Bo-gum [NEWS1]

Actor Park Bo-gum signed with The Black Label, an affiliate of YG Entertainment established by music producer Teddy.

"We have signed a management deal with Park Bo-gum," the agency said. "We promise to support him to the fullest so that he may fulfill his talents as a versatile and attractive actor."

Born in 1993, Park debuted in 2011 in the thriller film "Blind" and rose to stardom with tvN drama "Reply 1988" (2015-6).

Since then, he has taken major roles in popular dramas and films, including periodic romance "Love in the Moonlight" (2016), melodrama "Encounter" (2016-7) and more.

Park was previously signed to Blossom Entertainment which he joined in 2012 when the company was first founded.

The Black Label was established in 2016 by Teddy and is currently home to artists Zion.T, Jeon Somi and Taeyang of Big Bang.

BY YOON SO-YEON [yoon.soyeon@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 2

On 1/27/2023 at 4:07 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

IU And Park Bo Gum Confirmed For New Drama By “Fight For My Way” Writer And “My Mister” Director

IU and Park Bo Gum will be uniting in a new drama!

On January 27, production company Pan Entertainment confirmed that the two actors will be starring in the upcoming drama “You Have Done Well” (literal title), with the Korean title written in the Jeju dialect.

The upcoming drama will tell the life stories of Ae Soon and Gwan Shik who were born on Jeju Island in the 1950s.

IU will take on the role of Ae Soon, who is rebellious but gets nervous every time she rebels. She isn’t well off but is always shining and full of positivity. She dreams of becoming a poet although she is unable to attend school, and she is a bold character who doesn’t hide any emotions.

Park Bo Gum has been cast for the role of Gwan Shik, an extremely diligent and quiet character.

Romance isn’t a strength for him, however, and he doesn’t know how to act if Ae Soon cries or laughs, but he is a silent warrior who only loves Ae Soon from the very beginning and pours his all into loving her.

“You Have Done Well” will be written by hit writer Im Sang Choon of “Fight for My Way” and “When the Camellia Blooms” and directed by Kim Won Seok, who previously worked on “Misaeng (Incomplete Life),” “Signal,” and “My Mister.”

The drama is scheduled to begin production in the first half of this year.

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564463wpp/iu-and-park-bo-gum-confirmed-for-new-drama-by-fight-for-my-way-writer-and-my-mister-director

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. This is certainly an exciting & a dream drama pairing. Awesome! So what is there not to like about this one? Upcoming romance drama You Have Done Well (working title) may not have much information to its name yet, but my interest has already been stimulated. I don't really dig those one set in a different timeline but, I will always support Bogum in whatever project he's in. I will definitely be watching it even if it turns out to have genre elements outside of my comfort zone. I am hopeful that Bogum will do a good job. Although the drama doesn’t have a confirmed broadcaster yet, I’m already eagerly anticipating more news about it, especially with regards to the supporting cast. From the looks of it, the drama is shaping up to be a heartwarming, feel-good tale — and given the writer’s previous works, I’m inclined to trust that they're in good hands. Oooh... the hype is already real for me! Excited to hear more about this as it gets closer! And I wonder what school age IU is playing. I hope they could release promos earlier. This is one the dramas to ANTICIPATE this year! High expectations on this. It's glad to have Bogum back. It's been a while....... I'm almost disappointed but, he got a show now! I hope the writing will be good in this one, at least

I want a decent writing. Can't wait!   :Woah:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Officially.....he's now with The Black Label!  I think it's COOL! He sings & acts. Park Bogum as their first talent in the acting field, I hope he will be promoted the way he wishes and that's all that matters really. Besides, it's still part of YG. I'm looking forward to PBG's productions under this new label.   

MORE news here

I hope he is as well. your welcome @willenette :).

• Like 2

On 1/27/2023 at 10:47 AM, Sakurafairy said:

Hahaha, there are a saying 'when it rains,it pours' and 'good news is always doubled', so I believe that the confirmation of agency of Bogum will also be disclosed soon. Fingers crossed!!!

Yahooo, I was correct! After the drama announcement, the agency announcement was done today. :hwaiting2:

THEBLACKLABEL Briefly Addresses Park Bo Gum’s Potential Promotions As A Singer

Park Bo Gum’s new agency has responded to speculation about the actor promoting as a singer.

On January 30, THEBLACKLABEL officially announced their new management contract with Park Bo Gum. The agency is currently home to artists like BIGBANG’s TaeyangJeon Somi, and Zion.T, and currently in the process of expanding into actor management as well.

In addition to his acting career, Park Bo Gum has demonstrated his talent and interest in singing with a solo album, drama OSTs, and remake tracks, as well as by enlisting in the navy military band during his military service.

Due to the agency’s strong musical foundation and Park Bo Gum’s proven singing ability, curiosity began rising about the actor’s potential endeavors as a singer. In response, THEBLACKLABEL briefly responded, “As this is the start of the contract, we haven’t yet discussed the direction of his promotions.”

Park Bo Gum was recently confirmed to star alongside IU in “You Have Done Well” (literal title), which is written by Im Sang Choon of “Fight for My Way” and “When the Camellia Blooms, and directed by Kim Won Seok of “Misaeng (Incomplete Life),” “Signal,” and “My Mister.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564757wpp/theblacklabel-briefly-addresses-park-bo-gums-potential-promotions-as-a-singer

• Like 1

9 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Park Bo Gum’s new agency has responded to speculation about the actor promoting as a singer.

On January 30, THEBLACKLABEL officially announced their new management contract with Park Bo Gum. The agency is currently home to artists like BIGBANG’s TaeyangJeon Somi, and Zion.T, and currently in the process of expanding into actor management as well.

In addition to his acting career, Park Bo Gum has demonstrated his talent and interest in singing with a solo album, drama OSTs, and remake tracks, as well as by enlisting in the navy military band during his military service.

Due to the agency’s strong musical foundation and Park Bo Gum’s proven singing ability, curiosity began rising about the actor’s potential endeavors as a singer. In response, THEBLACKLABEL briefly responded, “As this is the start of the contract, we haven’t yet discussed the direction of his promotions.”

Park Bo Gum was recently confirmed to star alongside IU in “You Have Done Well” (literal title), which is written by Im Sang Choon of “Fight for My Way” and “When the Camellia Blooms, and directed by Kim Won Seok of “Misaeng (Incomplete Life),” “Signal,” and “My Mister.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564757wpp/theblacklabel-briefly-addresses-park-bo-gums-potential-promotions-as-a-singer

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. The agency then promised to maximize their strengths and know-how to

expose Park Bogum's charms not only as an actor but also in different fields.   :shaq:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Happy here coz he has resided  permanently under TBL. I hope, his dream of being a musician will be materialized this time. **"More of this dream of his coz he has released albums already.

@Sakurafairy  I agree with you -  Park Bo Gum is an actor and a singer. He has a YT Channel with music releases.   :sweet:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkYxGROP4kHsFY-_M-wdyMQ

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

:hwaiting2:

Marie Claire Korea

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. The Black Label is basically way more music stars than acting so, I have a strong feeling that Bogum is thinking of his singing career as well for signing in this company and this speaks volumes. I'm very happy and excited that he's achieving his lifelong dream of becoming a musician. Despite having a tremendous acting career he never left his passion for music. I just hope his acting career will not take a backseat since it's a music agency. I hope they can be able to do a good job promoting and managing him as an actor. If they can create an exclusive team for him that's specialized in managing his acting and music activities like RAIN is doing then, that's perfect. I hope they can also collaborate with Taeyang in the future considering that they're under the same roof now.

Although, TBL is new it could well be a powerhouse Label in the making.   :rubchin:

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 1:04 AM, Sakurafairy said:

Whoa! Bogum ran with Sean and Youngpyo

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. I believe that Sean played a big role in Park Bo Gum’s decision to join TBL. Their friendship is already famous. After being discharged from the military, he did various volunteer activities with him. They have maintained a close relationship by often running together in the early morning. In addition, Park Bo Gum is said to be continuing his religious life by moving to the church where Sean attends. As Sean is currently an executive director of YG Entertainment, I have a strong feeling that Sean seems to have served as a bridge to help Park Bo Gum fulfill his childhood dream at The Black Label, which is to become a singer-songwriter and that I believe he has not given up yet. I look forward to his future with TBL.   :heart2beat:

Park-Bo-gum-Sean-1-17012023.webp?compres

photo source: Insight

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1