Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

So another girl safely escaped from Bo Gum's charms which he doesn't seem to be aware of lol 

tumblr_nzwwcvw1eQ1su1rf0o4_500.gif

@moca_hanzel Welcome! Glad you're happy to be here most of us bonded through Reply 88 times so we are loyal to this thread and each other ^^ 

Feel free to ask trivial curiosities about Bo Gum tho I'm also not certain he carries around two of his glasses so I think he feels comfortable to wear them or he doesn't have good sight. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, sara2908 said:

@onlysb1or he already clarify in his interview but people chose not to believe him

His last interview for Mubank in KBS Ent weekly  is so telling where the co partner doesn't know or didn't bother to know anything about him.

Yup, we already know everyone believes what they want to believe ^^ 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Am logging in to say that I was informed by my sister that the Singapore tickets were sold out in less than 4 minutes!!!

Is already sold out when I login at 10:03 am Singapore time...AWWWWW

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Am logging in to say that I was informed by my sister that the Singapore tickets were sold out in less than 4 minutes!!!

Initially there were some in Cat 2 and 3 available..now no more ! But if you continue to refresh the page..some Cat 2 and 3 are still available !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Excerpts from ELLE mag(rough trans)

Q: You are famous for being muk-bogum, if there's one spoon (of food) u must eat before u die, what would it be?

A: Before i die? (smiles) it's hard to choose one. let's move on to the next question.

Me: :D

Q: Have u tried singing nae saram in KTV

A: waaaa... that's a refreshing question. I do not have time to go to KTV. The mdbc lightening team hyungs called and said why is it so hard to sing and to go together next time?

Q: If lee young is someone born in this age, what would his occupation be?

A: (he repeats) if lee young is born in this age? i think he would be a student. one who is really good at sudying.

He also mentioned about designing for SJK's FM and his own tee, going to the gym before mdbc started with KJK, having steak king crab in out burger. All regular questions.

http://www.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=17722 

Trans cr: @snolaxy 

In other news, Bogum ministry exceeded 100,000 members. 

Thank you so much. He can't select food, haha. 

I like Park Bo Gum's praise for refreshing question about KTV and he keeps in touch with lightning hyungs, close relationship Moonlight team.

• Like 9

Ahhhh...KJW with Bogummy for KBS Drama Awards! Daebak!!!

I was beginning to wonder if any popular female actor would want to be a co-star given that it's hard to match his visuals and his young looks and that his female co-stars like Irene have so far been bombarded with pointless, nonsensical dating questions. So, am so happy to see this pairing as this augurs well for his future projects. And yes, reporters and all variety hosts/MCs should stop hounding Irene about Bogummy; I can see that she looked rather fed up with this line of questioning.

• Like 7