Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

28 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Hide contents

I was wondering why we don't have the Hi Touch session in KL FM, then one of my friend remind me of the B1A4 "incident" with a fan when they came to KL last time. Actually, i don't understand why they make it such a big fuss since it's really nothing. All this really got me frustrated, but what to do, we need to follow the rules. Sigh..

Spoiler

That is the same reason i heard too. we can't have high touch in KL FM so it replaces with a goodbye sessopm. I think Bo Gum has tried his best to do anything he could for all the fans. Believe me i am as frustrated as you but we can't break the rule. Hope we will not have overacting fans during goodbye session and have a good time with Bo Gum. 

39 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@WendyHo, actually i want a Hi Touch for KL FM too. But, knowing that Bogum will be handing out the poster personally to all the ticket holders here, i couldn't ask for more, right? That is so so nice of him to do that. Every fan can have a close up look at him even if we don't have the chance to shake or hold his hand :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

I was wondering why we don't have the Hi Touch session in KL FM, then one of my friend remind me of the B1A4 "incident" with a fan when they came to KL last time. Actually, i don't understand why they make it such a big fuss since it's really nothing. All this really got me frustrated, but what to do, we need to follow the rules. Sigh..

Yes  I remember the incident with B1A4 when Muslim girls hugged the boys and created a big scandal with your local Muslim authorities. Thereafter no physical contact is allowed. 

Spoiler

BigBang went to KL for their fanmeet on 1 October 2016. Their show consists of picking lucky fans for each member to be partner for playing game on stage. But this was omitted from KL fm..the only city where no fan interacted with BigBang on stage. 2nd Oct was Singapore fanmeet and during game session..Seungri said to GD's fan.."ask for a kiss. we are in Singapore !" 

Any organizer in Malaysia will take heed of the strict rules regarding skinship, I don't blame them for being cautious. I guess Bogum would have been given a full explanation of why he can't perform hi touch in KL. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelle JG said:

@WendyHo   

@4evgbogummy

@chocolatepie

Bo Gum wants to repay the love from fans to him by doing the high touch and goodbye session to all fans. Each FM would have 2-3k of fans if the tickets all sold out. I hope Bo Gum will not get backpain also after the fm because i worry he might bow to every fan when doing high touch and goodbye session. He is such a kind and sincere boy.

Should we leave a message to the organiser telling them to let Bo Gum to sit on high chair instead of stand? and please do not bow? 

KL FM lower level - 2k seats, 1k on balcony - total 3k 

i don't think they will let him sit on a chair because it may be seen as insincere even though we think it's perfectly fine.  Actually standing up is better.  Sitting down, he needs to lift his hand up and that will put a strain on his whole hand.  this is just my thoughts about it. 

Maybe during the handshake, don't hold his hand too tight and shake too hard. Some fans might get too excited and started to shake his hand up & down many times or refused to let go of his hand.  :sweatingbullets:   

KL fan meet is the 1st stop, hope everything will proceed smoothly.  Sometimes agency might stop certain event for future fan meet to prevent same incident.  

Edit: Reading @WendyHo post,

Spoiler

i thought that incident was because of the hug only?  Handshake cannot?  I saw the comments in IME Asia facebook and some fans were like saying it's so expensive because of the goodbye session.  Some of them even pretend to be BG fans and said it was too expensive and won't go but recommended the others to go and watch boy groups concert instead.  I was like so puzzled.. are they his fans? The more i read about those comments, it looks more like the boy groups fans trying to make others go to the concerts instead.  

Edited by chocolatepie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, WendyHo said:

Yes  I remember the incident with B1A4 when Muslim girls hugged the boys and created a big scandal with your local Muslim authorities. Thereafter no physical contact is allowed. 

Reveal hidden contents

BigBang went to KL for their fanmeet on 1 October 2016. Their show consists of picking lucky fans for each member to be partner for playing game on stage. But this was omitted from KL fm..the only city where no fan interacted with BigBang on stage. 2nd Oct was Singapore fanmeet and during game session..Seungri said to GD's fan.."ask for a kiss. we are in Singapore !" 

Any organizer in Malaysia will take heed of the strict rules regarding skinship, I don't blame them for being cautious. I guess Bogum would have been given a full explanation of why he can't perform hi touch in KL. 

Oh no.... Does it mean almost everywhr else will get to touch bogummie but fans in KL wont be able to!!!! *Cries* :bawling:

Specially bought KL tics coz of their special goodbye session where there's chance for handshake, instead of waiting for SG FM to firm up. Now seems my bubbles have burst!!! :cry:

I also read in organizer FB and found some vicious comments quite suspicious  I didn't think PBG fans would post such comments..rude and inappropriate. I think IMEAsia is being cautious and therefore no hi touch just in case some over zealous or enthusiastic female fan overstep the boundary and hug him. Maybe it's stated in the rules and regulations when they apply for the permit? Just saying.....

I really find it odd that the media likes to ask the same question again and again.."What is your ideal type of girl ?" And Bogum has to reply same answers ^^ So hoping that during his Asia fanmeets press conference..this question won't pop up again..haha.

6 minutes ago, crazyforbogummie said:

Oh no.... Does it mean almost everywhr else will get to touch bogummie but fans in KL wont be able to!!!! *Cries* :bawling:

Specially bought KL tics coz of their special goodbye session where there's chance for handshake, instead of waiting for SG FM to firm up. Now seems my bubbles have burst!!! :cry:

Spoiler

I think handshake is not a problem for non-muslim. 

14 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Bogummy went to watch CSB's play (on the last performance) with Kwakkie. Glad to see he now has another friend to go with for movie, play or musical watching. 

Credit suin_4941

img-4b05d7927da47ff634931dd406ea042c_zps

I am curious what is that red apron for? Bo Gum looks like Taekki today. The mushroom hairstyle is back. :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

I also read in organizer FB and found some vicious comments quite suspicious  I didn't think PBG fans would post such comments..rude and inappropriate. I think IMEAsia is being cautious and therefore no hi touch just in case some over zealous or enthusiastic female fan overstep the boundary and hug him. Maybe it's stated in the rules and regulations when they apply for the permit? Just saying.....

I really find it odd that the media likes to ask the same question again and again.."What is your ideal type of girl ?" And Bogum has to reply same answers ^^ So hoping that during his Asia fanmeets press conference..this question won't pop up again..haha.

I think what is your ideal type of girl question will be asked all the time and again Bo Gum will reply the same answer. Or they would ask how do you find local girls? then Bo Gum has to give different answer for all the countries he is going to visit. lol