Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

4 minutes ago, crazyforbogummie said:

@Wendy Ho @4evgbogummy

It'll be my very FIRST time seeing a celebrity i like up close!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOGUMMIE!!! Super exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hope i wont become a screaming ahjumma even though my heart would probably be screaming in ecstasy OR lose control of myself in front of him OR just faint when he smiles at me. Dont wanna be one of those who go bonkers & forget to shake his hands :bawling:

Jebal...... Chong shin cha ryeo!!!

I can see you are pretty new to seeing K celebs up close . .lol. In my 12 years of being active in Hallyu I have seen my fair share...K actors / actresses and Kpop idols ^^ So I am fairly used to being up close with them and usually I felt normal..years of training..lol. 

So being my 1st time to see Bogum..I think I can still control myself..haha.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Michelle JG said:

I wonder what will he say if we say the following:

Fan: This is a gift.

BG: Sorry i don't accept gift. 

Fan: I know. This gift is not for you but for your manager hyung. (then turn to the manager) Manager-nim, Thanks for taking care of BG and here is the gift for you which is delicious food. Please share it with anyone you like especially the one who likes to eat. Then look at BG will evil smile. 

:D I need to take special classes from you on trickery.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, WendyHo said:

At the ending, Bogum's either be standing or seated behind a table to do hi touch with thousands of fans, and end of day he will either have leg pain or neck.pain..lol

Hand pain too.. have seen a multi-talented korean artiste resting for a few minutes midway of hi-5 session(though its stated high-5 but it became handshake).. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

Hand pain too.. have seen a multi-talented korean artiste resting for a few minutes midway of hi-5 session(though its stated high-5 but it became handshake).. 

We forgot to add jaw pain..all that smiles for each and every fan..lol

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

We forgot to add jaw pain..all that smiles for each and every fan..lol

oh no, then the pain will be from the finger right up to the shoulder/neck area plus face.  Being a humble and nice person, Bo Gum will give a firm handshake.  Just imagine shaking hands thousands times, omg:sweatingbullets:.. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

oh no, then the pain will be from the finger right up to the shoulder/neck area plus face.  Being a humble and nice person, Bo Gum will give a firm handshake.  Just imagine shaking hands thousands times, omg:sweatingbullets:.. 

Hm..I think hi touch is strictly palm to palm. But you can always stretch out both hands for a grab of his hands, he may just respond likewise ^^ Shall we supply Bogum with Salonpas to relieve his aches ? ..haha.

I figure that Singapore date will be after Thailand on 11 Feb 2017. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, WendyHo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This info from my Taiwanese friend..the date is tentatively set for 21 January 2017 and she heard that Bogum asked for hi touch !!!

Isn't PARK BOGUM simply amazing ? He wants to be fair to all fans in Asia ! ^^

Yes, one C fan who's going to the HK FM shared that she knows someone who's a staff working with the organizer company. The Hi Touch was the result Bogummy's request and the organizers are angsting over how feasible it is with so many people. The staff shared that she has never encountered such a sincere K star.

I don't really want Bogummy to be so tired out. Another C fan said she'd rather a handshake as that's less tiresome for Bogummy as he can sit down and will not have to hold up his hand for so long. 

This is the Hi Touch for the Taiwan FM. http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:32f2d2a5feb5236cce062e1186d94fa7

Looks so tiring for Bogummy. The HK FM will have 4 times the numbers of that of Taiwan FM. Taiwan FM was 2000 strong. What's the size of the KL one?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Yes, one C fan who's going to the HK FM shared that she knows of someone who's a staff working with the organizer company. The Hi Touch was the result Bogummy's request and the organizers are angsting over how feasible it is with so many people. The staff shared that she has never encountered such a sincere K star.

I don't really want Bogummy to be so tired out. Another C fan said she'd rather a handshake as that's less tiresome for Bogummy as he can sit down and will not have to hold up his hand for so long. 

This is the Hi Touch for the Taiwan FM. http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:32f2d2a5feb5236cce062e1186d94fa7

Looks so tiring for Bogummy. The HK FM will have 4 times of that of Taiwan FM. Taiwan FM was 2000 strong. What's the size of the KL one?

I am thinking the whole Asia fan tour would be extremely exhausting for him when he wants hi touch in all cities. Even for KL..handing out a poster to all fans at Goodbye session is no small task. But if he is prepared to do it for his fans, then we should be doubly grateful for his thoughtful gift to us ^^ Then there are the Japanese and Chinese cities to complete the tour although when it will end with Seoul date is beyond me..haha. Bogum is not only making money from the fanmeets, he also wants to give something back to his fans. Awesome !

• Like 1

@WendyHo, actually i want a Hi Touch for KL FM too. But, knowing that Bogum will be handing out the poster personally to all the ticket holders here, i couldn't ask for more, right? That is so so nice of him to do that. Every fan can have a close up look at him even if we don't have the chance to shake or hold his hand :wub:

I was wondering why we don't have the Hi Touch session in KL FM, then one of my friend remind me of the B1A4 "incident" with a fan when they came to KL last time. Actually, i don't understand why they make it such a big fuss since it's really nothing. All this really got me frustrated, but what to do, we need to follow the rules. Sigh..

• Like 1

@WendyHo   

@4evgbogummy

@chocolatepie

Bo Gum wants to repay the love from fans to him by doing the high touch and goodbye session to all fans. Each FM would have 2-3k of fans if the tickets all sold out. I hope Bo Gum will not get backpain also after the fm because i worry he might bow to every fan when doing high touch and goodbye session. He is such a kind and sincere boy.

Should we leave a message to the organiser telling them to let Bo Gum to sit on high chair instead of stand? and please do not bow? 

KL FM lower level - 2k seats, 1k on balcony - total 3k 

• Like 2