Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Thank you guys for all the postings especially to those who translates. You are really awesome. This is my only way on knowing his activities. Btw is the 150 days travelling with MDBC a  special video? I wonder where we can watch it  with the english subs.

• Like 4

[instiz] PARK BOGUM + YOO JAESUK'S FEEL

Posted on 10:34 AM by kei z

b6aed2463d4c0debfa58f4883b5716b5.jpg
59dfe4d7c2da6eda50607faa34413e9e.jpg

b36920d834833c852002a5f65574a687.gif

84b46f64efa667a6abe77b1f300c5b7e.gif

62d154d9937d376f4ce2c1a569df839e.gif

1. Their secret relationship is uncoveredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I agree....

3. Wow I acknowledgeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. Oh he somehow looks really innocentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. His eyes are Park Bogum and his mouth is Yoo Jaesukㅋㅋㅋ 

6. Wow people really have the eyes for those things... He really looks like a mix of Park Bogum and Yoo Jaesuk

7. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The last gif, his heart got fluttered

8. He's really handsome
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, araeli said:

Thank you guys for all the postings especially to those who translates. You are really awesome. This is my only way on knowing his activities. Btw is the 150 days travelling with MDBC a  special video? I wonder where we can watch it  with the english subs.

150 days with mdbc is a special episode. you can watch it via KBSworld (it just had a re-run some minutes ago). There would be another rerun on Sunday13th by 15:20PM KST on KBS world (youtube channel).

• Like 5

Just want to say I want to claim Bogummy as my Son!

Have not gone crazy over an artist for a very long time. He has restart my K drama interest. Bo gum Hwaiting! 

Thanks all for sharing of all his pictures, news and comments, make my following of his activities so much easier and fun.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Michelle JG said:

Agree. All of us please remember do not bring him gift when meeting him at FM or fan sign. Looking at his expression he really don't like it and he will not take it. He is strict which is very good. 

Evil mood on.. :w00t:why i feel like bringing just to see his reaction.. LOL..so cute mang.. ok lah.. don't kill his mood.. i will refrain.. hehe..

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, araeli said:

Yes, pls let him sing it again. I love that song and his tone and emotion really shows in the song. Hope he'll an MTV and an English version.

He will sing it live in his Fanmeet tour started from this Dec till early next year  :) 

• Like 5