Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Good day everyone! Nice to meet you all :D.

I can't believe this is my first post on Bogummy thread considering the amount of time having a HUGE HUGE crush on him ^^. Thank you for sharing those photos, vids, fanarts, articles, etc. 

@onlysb1 WOOOW, my favorite FMV so far! I teared up watching the video :(. Thank you for sharing it!

@underthemoon0616 I can't help but thinking the last part of the CF is not his acting but rather his real sentiment ahahaha.. So cute! xD

Oh, about the bracelets, they also sell them on Gmarket and the price seems fair. However, the shipping fee could be expensive depending on where you live. But I heard that the service is really good, which is nice :D. I will put the link below for those who are interested.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Just watched MDBC teaser for Ep 11. Aw..Bogummy looks so tired. And it would appear that the filming was done on the same day as YJ's birthday which just passed. Why is the schedule so tight? Praying for the whole cast and crew that all will be healthy and will be able to complete filming and that the whole process will be smooth and uneventful.

seriously hope so too! Bo Gum ah , fighting!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, daynci said:

i have only watch mdac and r88. i try to watch i remember you but i cant really pass the storyline. anything else you recommend?

I love his character in Wonderful Days too! He did not appear much in there since he played the younger version of the male lead but his acting was really epic! You will, again, see another side of him in that drama. Moreover, he spoke satoori (was it Busan accent?) thereeee OMGGGGGGGG "fangirlingmode*... Ehem, sorry, I lost control for a second...

If you are not interested in the drama, you can always watch his cuts on youtube. Here's one ^^. Hope you like it!

• Like 7

I saw him in youths over flowers africa and was amused and touched by him. In one of the scenes, he cried with his r88 costar and I felt my tears well up too. I saw him in 2 days 1 night and hes super nice and serves the others alot. He was also this way in youths over flowers africa. I just conclude he is an authentic person who serves others above himself. 

• Like 7

Hi @Michelle JG @EugeneOfJune @dramafansg @padhari

@onlysb1Love the song from W ost. Is it possible they could have shot the wedding scene beforehand like the scene in underwater.

Not looking forwards to the angst. Feeling too attached to the OTP  and will cry a river for their impending heartbreak.

CtDWkNyUIAAX4Xq.png

• Like 5

@sara2908 Oh, that would be great. At first I thought I was okay with any ending as long as it fits the story but this week I started to want happy ending for OTP no matter what lol Still I don't want LY to fake his own death and abandon his responsibilities , I would like him to be in near death situation because of enemies  so  once he recovered he wouldn't want to go back palace and choose Ra On instead. 

• Like 3

@dramafansg CP is too beautiful and too perfect. It's the real person that I find most attractive. To me, Taek my first love in dramaland is the most adorable. I am glad I first got to know Bogummy through Taek. Had it been Seja Joha I wouldn't have become a fan. Maybe I am still quite a realist even though I watch kdramas haha..

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

And this is the most epic. I bawled while watching YoF at the airport waiting for the plane and my husband and son were mightily embarrassed by me. I had to miss this live to go to the airport and so was watching the uploaded video right after.

https://youtu.be/c-jvrX1g-g8

I'll remember this moment forever. I cannot watch this again.:tears: Too heartbreaking. Thankfully I was alone first time seeing this and bawls out to my heart content.

Before getting to know Bogummy I used to think he is this rich kid and being doted on by his parents. This totally shatters my illusion. That's why Bogummy's fans being so protective of him. So many hardship in his life and he deserve all the happiness and success thus far.

@onlysb1Yeong will be great king. Joseon will lose out on a great king with the novel ending.  I don't want the sad ending via the real history and now I am not satisfied with the ending in the novel. I wish for the drama writer could write an ending where Yeong could be the king with Raon by his side after all the hardship . After all  MDBC is based in real history but the novel writer take liberties in changing most of it and focusing on the romance.  Just want to be in my happy bubble believing in the writer will end the drama with satisfying results.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

A compilation of CP's expressive facial acting. 

Love the video, thanks for sharing! No matter how many times I watch it, his acting never fails to amaze me.  

47 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Watch his pizza CF with you tummy full. If not will be craving for pizza.

I wish I was in the first case. Sadly, I always get hungry watching him eating... YOF, 1D2N,.. 

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

Before getting to know Bogummy I used to think he is this rich kid and being doted on by his parents. This totally shatters my illusion. That's why Bogummy's fans being so protective of him. So many hardship in his life and he deserve all the happiness and success thus far.

Sorry to cut your post. I used to think like that too. I was moved when he talked about taking a family picture in the first episodes of YOF, but I just thought that he was too busy to take one. Then I was struck right in the heart finding out about his mother in later episodes... I cried my heart out after that :tears:. I'm glad that despite all that, he still grow up as such a decent man. I learned so much from him. I'm also glad that he has such protective fans. How can we not love him? In the end, he is our little Precious Sword.

• Like 3

I noticed he always serves others first and feel bad if he cannot help or do anything from the videos ( yof and 2d1n) 

just v amazed at his gentle personality and his acting skills. I never idolise an actor like now and its all very refreshing to me.  I hope his career will soar and that he will stay true and authentic

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

I noticed he always serves others first and feel bad if he cannot help or do anything from the videos ( yof and 2d1n) 

just v amazed at his gentle personality and his acting skills. I never idolise an actor like now and its all very refreshing to me.  I hope his career will soar and that he will stay true and authentic

That is the thing about Bogummy. He has captured many hearts by being himself - sincere, humble, kind and thoughtful of others first before himself. On weibo, you would be amazed to see that majority of his Chinese fans fall into this same category as you and I - "idolizing" a star for the first time. That's the Bogum Magic. And a constant refrain from all is that we have learnt so much from him. His personality inspires people to practise positivity, thankfulness for all that we have and humility.

• Like 4