Director: Gwak Ji-Gyun

Genre: Romance

Runtime: 111mins

Production: C and Film

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

furaihaikakkoisutairu.jpg

furaihai.jpg

New melodrama Fly High (Saranghanikka Kwaenchana) is a story in which a young man falls in love with a young woman with a fatal disease and a limited time to live.

Directed by Kwak Ji-gyoon and starring Ji Hyeon-woo and Lim Jeong-eun, the movie revolves around Min-hyuk (played by Ji), an 18-year-old high school student, who loves dancing, and comic books.

He has never had a serious relationships with a girl until he falls in love with Mi-hyun (by Lim) at first sight. Min-hyuk believes that she is his soul mate and tries everything to win her.

Min-hyuk organizes sweet and cute little events for her. He secretly puts a bunch of flowers in her locker and sweeps a street clean of snow from her house to a main road.

But she keeps rejecting Min-hyuk's gestures and simply says that she doesn't like him. Without a word to him, she leaves for the United States, devastating him.

Two years later she comes back to Min-hyuk and confesses that she also loves him and there is not much time left for her as she will die soon due to her fatal disease. They decide to love each other intensely, making a day spent together as if it were 10 years.

The film can be divided into two parts _ before Mi-hyun leaves for the U.S. and after she comes back.

In the first part it is fun to see Min-hyuk doing his best to win his love with many sweet actions, words and gifts.

SOURCE : 사랑하니까, 괜찮아

사랑하니까, 괜찮아

사랑하니까, 괜찮아

Guest shorty-gal

i think i've seen a trailer for this movie on youtube, and it looks good! very cute. but also very typical korean storyline. but im a sucker for them. lol

Guest smileforgrace

I've seen the trailer and I really want to see although it's so cliche! There seems to be loads of kissing scenes, which is really rare in Korean movies. Like A LOT of them! O_O

There was a thread of pictures from this movie over at the Korean celeb photos forums. I can't find it though cuz it was a while ago and the search engine's not working @_@

Guest ant!bacterial

I heard there's a LOT of kissing with them both :D

which is so nice because HyunWoo is hella hot xD

I can't wait for this movie. ^_^

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

I loove, loovee, lovve Ji Hyun Woo....

did i mention that I loved him?! ooo. I think I did.

Anywyas, I would so totally watch this movie for him.. lol. ^^

But.... I would definatly close my eyes on the kissing parts... NOO~ my hyun woo~. O^O.

• 2 months later...

Just watched this movie over the weekend.... :)

And, ermm... it's pretty decent, and so nice to see Ji Hyun Woo again after OTR ^^

I was pretty surprise to see how many kissing scenes and all that touchy-touchy that JHW and IJE had to do... hehee they must have gotten closer during the filming ^_^

The ending was so typical blah~~~ the terminal disease c.r.a.p. lolz , I dunno why they like this type of ending nowadays,.... after millionaire's first love, now and forever and my girl and I , I'm beginning to really 'numb' with this kind of ending.

JHW's acting and IJE's were pretty good.... I think IJE did it better than in Cloud Stairway. Their chemistry in this movie -- top notch! couldn't have ask for more lolz.

All JHW's fans should watch this movie.. ^^

But I was disappointed to see there's no scene where they kiss pationately on top of someone's car lolz.. I think I saw that scene in the trailer? or perhaps I'm hallucinating and just saw it in the movie poster or sumthing :huh:

I kinda like this movie!!!

Ji Hyun Woo is soooo cute xDDDD

i love him!!!

though the storyline is kinda typical... but i enjoy watching it!!!

mostly cause of Ji Hyun Woo xDD

it's really sad that the girl died... i thought she'll be saved...

&& i really love the song they sang in the concert!

anyone knows who sang it & the name of the song??

I LOVE HYUN WOOOO!!!!! haha

Guest hershy kissez

i just finished watching this movie like 5 minutes ago and i thought it was a pretty decent movie. the beginning was funny and all but everything seemed to be moving at such a fast pace o_o. out of no where they said two years had gone by. i was like when did this happen?and of course the usual love story ending. where the girl dies because she has some disease. maybe my expectations for this movie was too high so i didnt enjoy it as much. but other than that i liked watching ji hyun woo act. ahh hes such a cutie lol. ^^

but if you want to see a cute movie i think this is a good one to see.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

I'm still thinking to dl it or not... the guys is pretty cute but these kinda stories gets really boring...

I didn't really like Almost Love or My Girl and I altho I really like the main leads...

But I was disappointed to see there's no scene where they kiss pationately on top of someone's car lolz.. I think I saw that scene in the trailer? or perhaps I'm hallucinating and just saw it in the movie poster or sumthing :huh:

hahah yeah.. I think I saw a poster image.. they're laying on the street and the girl is on top of him... :ph34r::phew:

Archived