[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Yeah just think that ep 24 never exist. There were no climax , actions, or romance in that last episode, except for the scene WS carried SY asking her to stop calling him hyungnim. The part where WS became king was so painful and far from glory afterall. Let's just remember the cute and passionate love of them in ep 12. Too bad that the writers didn't give us any more of that :( but still soso- gaebong will always be memorable and one of my fave couple ever. The strong smart determine male lead and the adorable beautiful wise female lead.

@SMP567 thank you so much for all the beautiful pics! I was swooning so much until I saw this gifs!! I was giggling until my boss asking me what so funny about my presentation!!! And he told me that he has not seen me smiling while doing my presentation for a while (That was during KMHM,  I was smiling and smiling when looking at Ahn Yo Na!!! ) LOL!!  =)) :P

This gifs make me giggle all the way!! Muahahaha.....   =)) =))

tumblr_nl2kmmqKzO1sib7nzo2_540.gif

cr. SMP567

@onnififi my dear chinguu..   >:D<  welcome.. :)  and thank you very much..  >:D<yes, I love that scene so much.. :\">  and you always smile.. a little more GD uroboni..

:))
Sm9tD5e.gif

Lw4D0C2.gif

bANl3Ye.gif
and can I use my wating to my work.. 
:)>-

@SMP567 chingu thank you very much 
>:D< I'm better now..  

:)>-

Guest dawnshine

@kjtamuser @onnififi - It's been exactly one week since we learned about the ending of SOGC. I still want to do this 55.gif to the PD (or whoever it was) in giving us that ending of a wonderful drama with brilliant acting of the casts. Wait, this is too gentle, I really wanted to do this 9.gif!!
ps; @onnififi unnie, you liked my new profile pic? Thank you. Don't you find your dongseang cute? 51.gif
Some ShinYool-WangSo moments - good or rough times, they were together hand in hand...10963940_425644280928739_501876625_n.jpgCr: janghyuk_world

10986379_1620617601507956_2139247007_n.jCr: ohyeonseo_fans
11032815_1383377555317208_1768473078_n.jCr: fanny_jungjung
10990608_1560718100854041_1456918270_n.jCr: janghyuk_world

Guest dawnshine

@SMP567 - Annyeong chingu! You're super early today? In the past 3 - 4 months, this time of the day we were here partying doing the live recaps for SOGC. Today is the first Tuesday without one. Well the PD tried to be funny and this is what he is getting from me.100.gif The PD must be regretting big time now in screwing up the ending last week 75.gif

@dawnshine - Annyeong!  Yes, up since 5!Still can't figure out how a beautiful piece of artwork that has held so many people's hearts can be ruined by one single dumb decision to change the story at the last minute!Guess we have to move on...Have a good day, chingu.

10363686_477497899065044_297090489676953
          10922658_476524599162374_338098251761276

Looking at those 2 pics of cute JH and beautiful OYS with modern clothing made me want to beg MBC to reunite them in a drama. They will look good together and i'm really curious how their chemistry works in modern drama :D:D . A rom-com maybe??? ( with different pd of course :(|) )

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: Looking at those 2 pics of cute JH and beautiful OYS with modern clothing made me want to beg MBC to reunite them in a drama. They will look good together and i'm really curious how their chemistry works in modern drama :D:D . A rom-com maybe??? ( with different pd of course :(|) )

I'm trying to make up any reason for that stupid pd to create this ending grrr... Maybe according to history GwangJong was a bloody king but with SY around, he is always gentle, happy, love sick, wise, and calm. She seems to be able to put out the fire on his head... So the only way to make him cold and bloody which stickis to the history description of Gwangjong is by making her leaves him. Okay... It's one week already and the ending is still haunting me. The scene where the gorgeous SY said she was leaving became my nightmare till today X( X( X( . Let me remember your name so i won't be lured in to watch your drama ever again