[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

Uri Yool is now back in Chunghae. 
WS and uri Yool out dating...very nice place. But I won't disturb you both. :P Right the OTP talked something serious. WS asked if they should walk together. I think uri Yool said they have their own missions to accomplish. I think she's telling him that she will not live in a palace and fight to be a queen.
Next WW packing stuff. YW came in and the siblings chatted. WW is leaving and he told YW that they should live for themselves but not in the name of the family.
Uri Yool now in Gaebong outfit going for a trip with Gyeong....WW saw this?
WS preparing for his enthronement and he recalled how WSR became crazy due to power greed. YW will be Queen. WS chatting with YW.

Now showing WS and YW and the courts...all the people respected them as a king and queen...now they show the continue of the ep 1...so where is gaebong... :(( :(( :(( she didnt come back...then show the 3 kids again so the kids are YW and WS kids :-O

Guest dawnshine

Ok WS and YW at the ceremony, all the ministers and royals paying homage to them as King and Queen now. But WS looked distracted. 
WS inside his room starring at the complete butterfly pendant and bridal gown. A few kids sneaked in the room. Then the kids knocked the pendant. Jimong told them uri Yool and WS story (same as intro of ep1). 
WS-SY embracing each other under a blooming tree.
THE END OF SOGC :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Guest pixiee

I thought WS n YW relationship is for business purposes only. Running the nation. Not emotions attached.

All the while I hope the kids belong to WS n SY.

:(( :(( :(( ahh the writers

Guest dawnshine

I think it's an "open" ending, in the sense the kids could be WS and uri Yool. Just that uri Yool doesn't want to fight with YW to be Queen and live in palace.
She went for an extended trip. That also could explain WS' first child wasn't born until 5 years after he became king.

Guest meltedd

What a gorgeous ending scene! I have no idea what those yellow flowers are called in English but the location crew did a great job. 
SOGC felt like a sageuk fairytale. Princess meets her prince charming, and they live as happily ever after as is possible. They glossed over the WW and YW bits and kept the focus on the OTP, which I liked. I can think of a couple of dramas that couldn't do that, OR tie up the loose ends.
I died inside when Yool said she was leaving, but yeah I guess it makes sense since Yool isn't going to enter the palace, and also bc it's the cleanest way to end the show without unneccessary drama. 
The battle at Chunghae Village was so lulzy. Maybe they simplified it in the interest of cost and time. Anyway, it didn't really affect the story they wanted to tell, so I guess that was ok.
The open ending was intentional, wasn't it? We don't know whose kids those are, or what eventually became of Yool and WS. But I would like to think that at one point during her travels, she returned to WS's arms. Although idk why the kids wouldn't know any of this then, unless they don't know who she is at all. 

So the kids belong to?? They give us an open ending huh?? SY is not dead but where did she go?? The novel had SY outside the palace but they have their own little home and SY pregnant. I feel like crying... Why can't they respect the original writer :((