[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

Ep3

Se Young asleep at the cafe & Jin Goo’s hand as her shield ;)

10694312_1680224302202833_44545080659757
10631079_1680224262202837_80588515526760
cr.dramabeans

tumblr_nbxpnnAwet1rlp86po1_500.gif
tumblr_nbxpnnAwet1rlp86po2_500.gif
cr.00414.tumblr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjx-vsebrxM

Guest itashee

New article with KSJ - she doesn't mention KYK here.

‘아홉수’ 경수진 “손예진 닮은꼴, 내가 풀어야할 숙제”(인터뷰)
  2014-10-18 14:59:01

경수진이 꿈꾸는 배우 상(想)을 털어놨다.

경수진은 최근 진행된 뉴스엔과 인터뷰에서 그녀가 그리는 미래의 배우 상을 고백했다.

경수진은 “현재 내가 할 수 있는 역할이란 한정됐다고 생각한다. 폭 넓은 스펙트럼의 연기를 바라면서도 그 이전에 좀 더 밝고 사랑스러운 역할을 해야 될 것 같다”며 “(44사이즈로)마를 때까지 살을 빼려는 이유도 이 때문이다. 사랑스럽고 여성스러운 캐릭터를 맡으려면 몸이 예뻐야 하지 않겠나”라고 20대 여배우로서 누리고 싶은 현재를 밝혔다.

이어 경수진은 “20대 때는 사랑스럽고 밝고 풋풋한 모습을 보여준다면 30대 때는 여성미가 깃든 성숙미를 드러내고 싶다”며 “노출? 30대는 돼야 가능하겠다. 현재로서 노출연기는 겁이 난다”고 솔직히 말했다.

지난 2011년 정엽 ‘눈물나’ 뮤직비디오로 두각을 나타낸 경수진은 2012년 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘적도의 남자’ KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘상어’ SBS ‘그 겨울, 바람이 분다’ 등에서 주로 첫사랑 이미지의 아역배우로 등장, 청순한 미모를 뽐냈다. 경수진의 인지도가 높아질수록 일부 네티즌들 사이에서 ‘손예진 닮은꼴’이란 애칭으로 칭찬을 받았던 터. 이후 경수진은 KBS 2TV ‘TV소설 은희’ JTBC ‘밀회’ tvN ‘아홉수소년’으로 새로운 이미지를 구축해갔지만 대중 앞에 첫선을 보였을 때 이미지를 완벽히는 못 벗어났다.

이와 관련 경수진은 “‘손예진 닮은꼴’이란 이야기는 내가 풀어가야 할 숙제다”라며 “그런 이야기가 싫거나 없애야 한다고는 전혀 생각하지 않는다. 오히려 멋진 선배와 함께 거론되는 게 영광이다. 무엇보다 그런 이야기는 경수진이란 배우의 매력을 어필했을 때 물 흐르듯 자연스럽게 없어지리라 본다”고 다부진 모습을 보였다.

경수진은 “죽을 때까지 연기를 하고 싶다. 결혼은 30대를 넘기고 생각해볼 것이다”며 “지금 당장 내가 할 수 있는 일을 모조리 다 하고 싶다. 방송매체 연기를 더 완벽하게 익힌 후에는 연극과 뮤지컬에도 진출하고 싶다. 차분하고 여성스러운 모습만이 아닌 또 다른 모습도 선보이고 싶다”고 강렬한 연기 열정을 드러냈다.

이어 경수진은 “호흡을 맞추고 싶은 연출진이라면 노희경 작가와 김규태 PD, 정성주 작가와 안판석 PD”라며 “처음에는 낯선 소재들도 주옥같은 대사들로 그려주신다. 그 분들 작품은 마음을 울리는 것 같다”고 존경하는 방송 작가와 PD도 언급했다.

한편 경수진은 지난 10월 11일 종영된 tvN 금토드라마 ‘아홉수소년’(극본 박유미/연출 유학찬)에서 44사이즈 먹방녀 마세영으로 변신, 강진구 역 김영광과 달콤한 사랑을 나눴다. ‘아홉수 소년’은 아홉수에 빠진 9세, 19세, 29세, 39세 한지붕 네 남자의 될 것도 안되는 사나운 로맨스를 그린 작품이다.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201410171729363110

Talks about her dreams and plans for the future; she wants to enjoy her 20s as an actress. She’ll think of marriage when she’s over 30 now she wants to do what she likes to do – that’s acting.

She comments on her resemblance to Son Ye-jin and knows she can't completely escape that image because the resemblance is visible, and she's honoured to be compared to her senior.
Talks about her previous roles and that she would like to broaden her horizons (choosing a variety of roles, creating new image of herself as an actress; she dreams of taking roles in theatre and musical).
I think she was also asked about her thoughts on exposing her body for the role – now that she’s in her 20s she doesn’t think it’s possible because the mere thought scares her, but says honestly, that it might be possible in her 30s.
(Why do people even ask that kind of question? I’m sure they wouldn’t ask a male actor if he would expose himself in front of the camera . . .; but kudos to KSJ for her honest answer).

Being an actress is her goal/aim in life. She's got a lot of passion for what she does.
She's got a lot of respect for Plus Nine PD and the drama script writers.

Guest itashee

I must say I’m disappointed that TVN cancelled/postponed their awards ceremony - was hoping for our couple’s reunion on the red carpet.

I was keeping my fingers crossed for them to win the best couple award. . .

Oh, well... hopefully they’ll be reunited in some other project – maybe advertisement/photo shoot?

I’d like to see them together in a film. . .

tumblr_nc1leghkQd1rlp86po2_500.gif
cr.00414.tumblr

@itashee Oh.. So, TVN has an award ceremony too? I thought it doesn't because it only a cable tv.
I saw an interview of KSJ, after she got the newcomer award. She wish she can get a couple award.
Waaa. I hope she can gets the award with KYK.

Guest itashee

@indahororo @mickymin Everything is explained in the article to which I'm posting a link. This year TVN was supposed to hold their awards ceremony for the first time but they postponed it (maybe in 2 years they will hold their first awards event? but it's not settled).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/no-awards-ceremony-for-tvn-this-year/

Archived