[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

Katrina Abdul Talib said: I think HMH is the granny's grandson but her assistant/Director's son. Sara may let hubby go by not revealing who her husband is on condition he divorces her and reveals to granny tht HMH tried to kill HTH. HMH was angry and stabbed LJK to death. Sara may play the tape and threaten GYC to return her land and resigns from the company. Frustrated and angry she drove crazily and plunged into the sea, dead. What say all of you, agree?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yaqiyuki said:

HTH waits for Sara at the carpark.
He asks if she really has nothing wrong.Then he questions how long have she known about LKJ & GCY knowing her identity and if they threatened her about it.Sara just keep quiet.He continues, asking if the reason for their breakup is one of the reason, relating to LKJ or HMH or GCY.Sara replies "No" to all his question.
HTH says he'll settle it for her.Sara asks why is HTH still worried about her, after what she has done to him.Sara asks HTH if he had felt resentful and regretful since they met, he says no.HTH says after the memories of his parents 20 years ago, she was the one who gave him such nice memories, so how can he feel regret and resentful towards her.HTH then asks Sara the same question that she asked him.
Before she replies, HMH called her.He's threatening her again, saying that she will know what happen will happen to HTH if it happens again.Then HMH drives his car at high speed in the carpark, attempting to knock down HTH but both HTH & Sara dodged it.
HMH meets Sara and said he clearly mentioned no to meet HTH again to make him again.Then he says if it happens again, he'll make him disappear.

@Liting1  Here's the video clip of the ending scene that you were asking for earlier  :x

@libra22‌ Thank you so much! I'm going to watch this over and over so I can imagine what happiness there will be in the last two episodes: My OTP together again and those damn villains getting their punishment!

I'm glad the actors won awards for their acting in this drama, because the ratings can be depressing if you're an actor. In my opinion, these ratings are a direct reflection of the storyline.  When the bad guys got smarter and wiser and the good guys (woman) got dumber, the ratings really took a big dip. I don't see much hope for episode 20, but people may tune into the last episode to see how the writer wraps it up.........if they remember to watch.

For me, a good drama is more than just about the couple, it's also having a good storyline.

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2014-11-0117.7 (14th)9.1 (12th)8.4 (11th)9.8 (8th)
2014-11-0228.1 (16th)9.6 (14th)10.0 (10th)11.9 (7th)
2014-11-0838.4 (11th)10.0 (7th)9.1 (11th)10.7 (6th)
2014-11-0947.5 (15th)9.4 (13th)8.6 (13th)9.8 (10th)
2014-11-1557.5 (15th)9.2 (12th)8.7 (10th)9.6 (10th)
2014-11-1667.6 (15th)9.1 (13th)8.6 (12th)9.5 (10th)
2014-11-2277.6 (13th)9.6 (10th)8.2 (14th)9.3 (10th)
2014-11-2387.1 (17th)8.8 (14th)7.4 (15th)8.8 (13th)
2014-11-2997.3 (14th)8.7 (11th)7.0 (16th)7.6 (14th)
2014-11-30106.67.46.97.6 (18th)
2014-12-06117.4 (15th)8.6 (11th)7.2 (16th)8.3 (13th)
2014-12-07125.96.36.77.9 (16th)
2014-12-13137.1 (17th)8.2 (14th)7.9 (15th)8.9 (13th)
2014-12-14145.76.66.16.9
2014-12-20155.86.6 (20th)6.1(<6.7)
2014-12-27164.6(<6.6)4.7(<7.2)
2014-12-28174.0(<7.1)5.7(<7.8)
2015-01-0318(<7.1)(<7.7)6.1(<7.4)

Koreandrama.org

MissA said: Sara gives her smile in the last scene... I hope it's not a dream :smiley: If it's a dream, then I need @suchadiva42 to accompany me to fly to Korea :wink: And and and,since the last 4 or 5eps are really gloomy, can we have 30mins of our OTP happy moments in Ep21? from the wedding, making baby (lol), they live in HTH dream house with SGR's mom etc. Not just like 5mins only ? :(( :(( Ok, I know it's impossible .. too many problems left hahaha Hope ep20-21 will be good

Talk about having a baby... if the writer wants to make the end of it funny, she can fast forward the time to maybe 3 or 4 years later, where Sara and Taehee have a son that looks as handsome as Taehee and a daughter who has SGR's figure like how both of them joked in the "fake honeymoon" episode. Then they can show HTH getting stressed planning his daughter's future and maybe Sara will be like "She can go for plastic surgery like me!" HAHAHA
Okay sorry I'm delulu. See you guys next week for the finale :))

I think if JSW and HYS were to play in another drama together, I want it to be a great storyline with a better writer. Don't want it to be this writer since I've been very frustrated and emotionally unstable after the last 4 episodes. Hope they definitely play together again! One of the BEST chemistry I've seen so far from HYS and JSW.

Okay, I have to get this one last thing off my chest. Logically, did it make sense for GCY to want to have a live interview with Sara so she could expose her as a fake?  The minute she hears Sara is holding an interview, she's in a panic with fear that Sara will expose her and LKJ's affair.  If I were GCY, I would have also been fearful that Sara would expose me--she would be the last person I would want to interview.

I just have a feeling that the people I want to receive a little payback will get none.

The interview that Sara did was stupid to me because she could have exposed LKJ, GCY and even HMH and their endless threats. The only reason I can think she would have done the interview was so that HMH couldn't use her "celebrity" status in his fight with HTH. Tarnished goods per say.

Okey, I understand that Sara held a presscon to reveal part of her identity in order to put an end to her enemies’ threat without naming her husband.  But she should have at least divulge also that the reason why she underwent a major change in her appearance is to take revenge for the wrongdoings that her husband did to her especially the part that her husband tried to kill him and the mistress, now his wife, witnessed it.   That would get more impact from the public and at the same time would shake the evil duo more.  Just my two cents.

I hope they will wrap things up in a good way and give us viewers a very good ending after having been through with WTF episodes.

Writer-nim don;t let us down at least let them marry or HrH and Sara build the great wall :x :x Liting1 said: I think if JSW and HYS were to play in another drama together, I want it to be a great storyline with a better writer. Don't want it to be this writer since I've been very frustrated and emotionally unstable after the last 4 episodes. Hope they definitely play together again! One of the BEST chemistry I've seen so far from HYS and JSW.

Writer-nim don;t let us down at least let them marry or HrH and Sara build the great wall :x :x

I also liked his chemistry with Mi-ju in Giant so now I have two leading ladies for JSW..  I really want to see JSW in a serious Romantic drama.. 

@valsava‌ I haven't seen Giant, but heard it's good. I would love to see him play in a romantic melodrama. For example, after this drama, I'm looking forward to "Kill me, Heal me" and "Jenkll, and I!"

valsava said: Writer-nim don;t let us down at least let them marry or HrH and Sara build the great wall :x :x Liting1 said: I think if JSW and HYS were to play in another drama together, I want it to be a great storyline with a better writer. Don't want it to be this writer since I've been very frustrated and emotionally unstable after the last 4 episodes. Hope they definitely play together again! One of the BEST chemistry I've seen so far from HYS and JSW.

chingusHMH is planning something very evilhe is super mad with HTH and SaraAngry HMH tells his assistant to catch Sara's family.
viewimage.php?id=2fb2d2&no=29bcc427b0837
both at the location at the ending of episode 19 are like sitting ducksepisodes 20 and 21 will be pretty ugly if things don't go happy
pic credit dc inside

lclarakl said:

Okay, I have to get this one last thing off my chest. Logically, did it make sense for GCY to want to have a live interview with Sara so she could expose her as a fake?  The minute she hears Sara is holding an interview, she's in a panic with fear that Sara will expose her and LKJ's affair.  If I were GCY, I would have also been fearful that Sara would expose me--she would be the last person I would want to interview.

I just have a feeling that the people I want to receive a little payback will get none.

The interview that Sara did was stupid to me because she could have exposed LKJ, GCY and even HMH and their endless threats. The only reason I can think she would have done the interview was so that HMH couldn't use "celebrity" status in his fight with HTH. Tarnished goods per say.

@spectre343‌ I need to use my judo skills on each of them first before we bomb them all at once! If I did have that "alien hand syndrome," none of them would be alive after episode 16 and there goes a happy ending. Lol.

valsava said: @baloi,  All Sara had to say was she changed her identity because the attempted murder on her life once before so she really don;t have to reveal names before it won't be long before the prosecutor comes looking for him..  He made to many mistakes with the hurrying and transferring everything in her name into his and her not even being dead 6 months and already re-marrying.. It looks all planned..   

Archived