[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

yaqiyuki said:

Press conference starts.She says she gathered everyone here cos she has something to say.
Sara says she used to weigh 100kg, and married for 8 years.She says she desperately wanted to live another life, and even her Kim Deok Soon identity is fake.She says she's sorry and asks for forgiveness.
Reporters bombard tons of questions, Sara spots an angry HMH at the back of the room.She refuses to answer any of the questions, and leaves the press conference.
HTH looking for Sara, but sees her leaving in her car already~Calls her, but no response either.
Angry HMH tells his assistant to catch Sara's family.LKJ watches the broadcast, and says Sara's gone crazy.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. I am a chemist writer nim. I will send you a package soon! What did you do to Sara's character? Isn't it this drama about a woman mistreated gaining back what she lost and so much more?! Why are you making her more stupid that what she is before?

Okay okay people~ relax, from this ending of ep 19, I can sense a happy ending for our OTP :Dbut the thing is, the writer still has to settle the issues of HMH/LKJ/GCY...
Please, don't take up too much of ep 20 already :(

Sara is at her best taking revenge as her head that seems to be filled with air, starts working when she has revenge on her mind.

I loved how she set up the press conference, then confessed everything but left out her real name and the reason she is exposing herself as using a fake identity so as to threaten HMH, GCY and LKJ plus get people interested on why she decided to talk about herself to the media.

LGJ and GCY are now scared of Sara after for last few episodes, where they have been threating her, now it is them that are feeling the threat coming from Sara's direction.

I think Sara has a plan.  I don't think she is stupid at all.  She is protecting the man she loves and her family.  I see a good outcome in all this.  Once HTH and Sara get back together they will get the bad guys.  Can't wait til next week.  Love the ending of episode 19 with them both smiling.

Finally, Sara has redeemed herself by saving HTH from being knocked down by HMH's car.Sara also tell HTH honestly that the time she spent with him is the happiest time in her life.HTH also realised that Sara is trying to protect him.Looking at the ending today, our couple will get back together at the next ep :)
EekmK3.jpglsv2W3.jpg

Guest crazywindblower

@yaqiyuki thank you so much for the recaps! :-bd ^:)^

this episode just made me hate Sara more..aigoooo!!!! what the hell was she thinking doing all those stuffs?! X( ~X( did she even think of what will be the aftermath of her decisions and plans..tsktsk.. :-w she even made HTH worry so much about her..its always her!!! why can't she show that side of her to HTH instead..I feel pity to HTH just doing everything of showing how much she means to him..Gosh Sara just stop living and worrying about your past! You are a different person now, live as Sara already!!! Geeezzzzzz!!! X( ~X(

The writer should patch things up by episode 20 or else I just wasted time watching this drama.. :-w #-o

Annette said: I think Sara has a plan.  I don't think she is stupid at all.  She is protecting the man she loves and her family.  I see a good outcome in all this.  Once HTH and Sara get back together they will get the bad guys.  Can't wait til next week.  Love the ending of episode 19 with them both smiling.

lclarakl said: Annette said: I think Sara has a plan.  I don't think she is stupid at all.  She is protecting the man she loves and her family.  I see a good outcome in all this.  Once HTH and Sara get back together they will get the bad guys.  Can't wait til next week.  Love the ending of episode 19 with them both smiling.

(dropping by bc I kinda have to comment after episode 19, laughs) I agree the plot quality deproved a lot over recent episodes but I think Sara revealing her identity isn't that ridiculous... All GCY, LKJ and HMH has been threatening her with is revealing her identity. While it doesn't specifically help with protecting HTH first, I think it's a step she needs to take to protect herself from further threatening by the bad ones (makes sense for her to reveal her identity instead of the bad guys/GCY revealing). Now that she's revealed herself, she already make it clear to those 3 that they can't threaten her with her identity anymore. Only by doing so, can she go back to Taehee and go on and plan the rest to take down those 3, and that's what I think will happen from ep 20 next week. I think it's a necessary step. If she doesn't reveal it, she'll constantly be threatened by the 3 with it. (Her identity is meant to be reveal by the end of the show anyway:)) 
So yup, just my 2 cents worth! I don't like the plot quality recently but i don't think her decision this ep is that bad.  And the ending :') Now it's time for the otp to gang up! Hopefully the last 2 episodes will be good payoff :)

Hahaha...I only manged to capture HTH's expression.

He looks relieved after he found his ahjumma,
Think Sara is happy to see him too at the bridge.
The pic of sara was from JSW baidu.

1rO8BD.jpg1g0t9s.jpg1nhqsE.jpg

Thank you! I feel happy now! Need to watch this episode with English subs.

Guest crazywindblower

kdramafangirlz said: (dropping by bc I kinda have to comment after episode 19, laughs) I agree the plot quality deproved a lot over recent episodes but I think Sara revealing her identity isn't that ridiculous... All GCY, LKJ and HMH has been threatening her with is revealing her identity. While it doesn't specifically help with protecting HTH first, I think it's a step she needs to take to protect herself from further threatening by the bad ones (makes sense for her to reveal her identity instead of the bad guys/GCY revealing). Now that she's revealed herself, she already make it clear to those 3 that they can't threaten her with her identity anymore. Only by doing so, can she go back to Taehee and go on and plan the rest to take down those 3, and that's what I think will happen from ep 20 next week. I think it's a necessary step. If she doesn't reveal it, she'll constantly be threatened by the 3 with it. (Her identity is meant to be reveal by the end of the show anyway:)) 
So yup, just my 2 cents worth! I don't like the plot quality recently but i don't think her decision this ep is that bad.  And the ending :') Now it's time for the otp to gang up! Hopefully the last 2 episodes will be good payoff :)

Next episode, both our OTP better show a lot of skinship (hugging and holding hands) like never before! They and us fans have suffer enough throughout the last 4 episodes! Writer-nim, please do so! If not, you'll be the third prisoner in my family's chicken coop. Haven't decided yet if I want to put you with the chickens or pigs!

Next episode, both our OTP better show a lot of skinship (hugging and holding hands) like never before! They and us fans have suffer enough throughout the last 4 episodes! Writer-nim, please do so!

@Liting1‌" I agree and if we don't get no skinship. then we don't have any other choice but to catch that flight to KOREA and give this Writer a serious beat down b-(

yaqiyuki said:

HTH opens his house gate and Sara is at the door~Sara is here to answer what HTH asked her at the carpark.She says it's her happiest time in her life after meeting him, and that they experienced so much emotions together.Sara say he's someone who gave her all that, how will she resent him, compared to that, she's thankful to him and she's here just to say that and leaves.HTH then thank her for her answer...

Archived