[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest chick3n4m3

@ilikemangoss‌ Amazing post!! =D>

I think a lot of times most of us here get caught up in the romance aspect of JR and SE being together and forget about the actual real world lol. The reality is both JR and SE are in the cut throat entertainment business where you literally get one shot to make your mark/impression and if you fail then there's someone right behind you ready to take your place. And it might be years before you'll get another chance. JR is seizing his opportunity right now and trying to go as far and high up as he can. While SE is trying to reinvograte her career and take it further. Meanwhile, both SE and JR provide financially for their families. They also make the income possible of those people around them like their stylists, makeup artists, hairdressers, managers, etc. If JR and SE don't make money those people won't either or at the very least they'll have a reduction in the wage they take home.

Therefore, I doubt that getting in a serious relationship and/or marriage is even in the forefront of their minds right now. I think now that they're so comfortable with each other, WGM is almost like a vacation for them to relax, have fun, goof around and flirt with a very attractive person that they like and are attracted to and as a bonus they get paid for it. It's like their own bubble to be carefree even though there are cameras around.

Lastly, let's not forget about a very important aspect which is culture. The Korean culture has their own traditions and norms in regards to dating and marriage. And from what I've seen as well as heard from Korean friends "romance/romantic love" isn't necessarily priority in terms of picking a marriage partner. Practical things like family background, financial security, status, etc. take precedence in many instances. And if the family on either side doesn't approve of your partner it's basically a wrap for the relationship. Family harmony and approval of the in-laws are very crucial and important for the relationship to move forward.

Overall love and relationships/marriage are very complex issues. If it were a simple matter then there wouldn't be endless songs, books, movies, literature etc. going back centuries talking about the subject. And we wouldn't be so fascinated with it if it was something we ourselves could figure out either lol.

I love both JR and SE and wish the best for them in whatever they do and wherever their respective careers take them. No matter what happens or doesn't happen after the show in regards to their relationship, this is a precious time where we got to be a part of all the great memories they've shared and will continue to experience together.

And we on this thread got to make some amazing new friends and form bonds with people from around the world from all different backgrounds based on love. That to me is what I'll cherish the most when looking back at this time years from now!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas holiday!! xoxo

@happychu don't worry you're probably not the only one.. I can't keep up with my drama-watching sked because I always watch one or two episodes of SoLim.. :)) :)) :))

still I'm a happy shipper....... got bitten by love virus... SoLim virus

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoteBook711

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201412241857440410
Happy Together Preview:SE: 'Initially, JL's aggressive skinship was uncomfortable and cheesy, but I seem to have adapted to it. During our first meeting, when we pulled up at a gas station, JL said 'While other people use gasoline as the fuel, I use my affection instead'. I really couldn't straighten my fingers and feet. If he's my real boyfriend and not a show, I would have asked him to stop and let me off, right on the spot' Her revelation caused everyone to burst out laughing. 

NitePanda said: yes i also like SJR answer in every interview, sounds logic, reasonable, and acceptable for me. it has deep meaning and it's not easy to attack his answer. this guy is indeed like an onion. he's def not a boring guy, you will find out more and more. 
i like when he said that communication is the essential thing in a relationship.  when you're getting old and there's nothing you can do but just to talk and share things with your partner. so to be able to find out and living with a partner that you can communicate well as you grew older together is a really good thing.
and i like what he said about go public in dating. well maybe it's not easy for celeb in korea but i agree with SJR, it will make it fair. because when you are publicly dating then it will make a limitation to another parties who has interest on us. it's just like saying "i'm dating with this guy/girl" so you can't approach me further more. it's like marking your stuff "this stuff is mine, so don't you dare touch it". well yet again people who chose to go public must have the guts to do this and maybe it's risky but if it's worth it why not? 
ps: it's just my opinion and hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say hehe
btw did you guys notice in the latest episode when SJR applying his deodorant to KSE's hand? when it happend i'm just thinking "this namja is so shamless" hahahaha and i think KSE got fooled by him again. 1st when she got fooled by opening up the underwear that SJR already packed from home, 2nd is the hug scene is hospital, and this deodorant thing is the last that i know. maybe somebody want to add more? hahaha these two dorkies are adorable and funnieh  :)) :))

Guest chick3n4m3

Ewww my xmaS treE git cut.....

One morE wish added * I wish soliM will date 4 reaL after wgm *

Lol that not only my wiSh but ouR wisH sould I say *cOme on sAnta grant ouR wishEs *SHOw us u dOoo make wisHes come tRue....ooooon I sound im dululu

Erk ...neeed take my sOlim crazy pill*.....

innasalvatore said:
Please don't hate me or throw a basket of stones on me @NitePanda but I think Song Jae Rim spoke just like 30 years old normal guy. The problem is in our amazing K-Industry is most of Actors on that age still acting like 20 years young guy, hahahaha... I think Jae Rim is trying to be himself even in public. Let public decided... And, KABOOM! Public reactions is GOOD! They're so in-love with this Cheeseball coz he looks so fresh and public has been boring with a lot of fake images of K-Actors.

Okay, let's share opinions...

In the first episode when Jae Rim bluntly asked "WHO ARE YOU?"

Me, like... "Huh!?! C'mon dude! She's Chu Ga-eul! Don't you have TV at home?" LOL

It crossed in my mind that he's acting or it's scripted but what a hell? Their chemistry is more strong than just a little doubt I had, hahahaha. So here I am... Playing and fooling around, hahaha...

What if SoLim decide to be REAL? I don't think we need too worry so much on them. Both are adult and surrounded by professional to take care their jobs. Kim So Eun with her 10 years experience in acting field and Song Jae Rim spent around 7 years. What's a point if you earn a lot of money but you don't have someone beside you for the good times and bad times...

Jae Rim-ssi, So Eun-ssi... JUZ DATE JUSEYOOOO... *aegyo*

Guest andyontokki

an99iiee said: NoteBook711 said: Snippet from JL's Sina InterviewJL: I usually describe my ideal type as someone who I can communicate well with, someone with reverse charm and someone who understands loneliness. Actually, an ideal type exists in everyone's mind. An ideal type is like a dream you can't chase, so I think there's a need to communicate more often to understand each other. The ideal types I have chosen so far are more on the inside than the appearance. If you ask if SE is my ideal type, she may be or she may not be.
Love his answer, especially the 'she may be or she may not be'. It would have sounded very scripted if he said she is his ideal type, but he answered it wittily. He's right, there's rarely anyone as perfect as your ideal type in this world, hence his 'may not be'. 

NitePanda said:

no no .. how can i hate you? if i did i just click 'off topic' but it's just because you're cute, i can't even resist it hahahaha. please if we got another blue monday. tuesday, etc shower me with your meme or your never ending funnieh comment. we need some injection on those days  :))
in responding to your last sentences i couldn't agree more. that's exactly my thought. they are adults they know how to handle it. remember my last comment about the chances of singledom finding their love? it's in 200k'ish .. so take chances, risk for it if it's worth it  =))

Guest andyontokki

ollakuni said: Closing the chapter doesn't mean you won't ship them anymore but it means that you'll move on, hoping for the best. Upon seeing them in the news again together, you're shipper heart will fly to cloud nine for a few days but then you'll be back on solid ground and continue your life as you were before and every time, your heart will be more accepting about Solim and the reality they live in.

Thank you all for your insightful thoughts about our couple and being a shipper... but why do I also feel like we're grieving in advance? Hey... :) 
By the way, my personal thought is: I don't think they're dating, the whole concept of WGM doesn't allow those in this show to date for real (not because of a rule, but because of the concept itself, you meet a random person and film every two weeks or so, you're exposed to the whole Korean nation for whatever you may do or not... what a pressure for them)... but I do think PD Nim is really secretly (well, not THAT secretly) hoping for them to date for real. And everything seems so experimental with these two, maybe "dating for real" in the end would be a good conclusion to this experiment indeed ;)
On a more serious note, I'm perfectly happy with them stating they're both honest and themselves on the show. I'm also perfectly happy with Jae Rim's answers in his interviews. Can't wait to see So Eun in Happy Together by the way. And I'm more than perfectly happy when they talk about WGM as a SHOW. They're not trying to fool us, they're so honest it's almost surreal. It's a show, yet they acknowledge it as a big part of their life. Thanking their fans, enjoying being there. And I seriously think they're both taking their time, knowing it wouldn't be good to try anything at this state. My current wish? For them to say they really feel like soulmates to each other, close friends... THAT would be something to begin with.
Time will tell, after all. Sometimes you don't even realize you need that person. For now, they know they meet at least once a month or more, whatever happens. It's difficult to miss someone you met through work when you know you'll see her /him no matter what. Through the show, they're also more or less supposed not to date anyone in the meantime. It's comfortable for both of them. What will happen later, when WGM won't be an excuse to meet anymore, when they'll be "free" to do what they want? It'll be interesting to see what will happen, but it's also interesting now to see if their relationship can progress to a point where they'll start thinking about defining it AFTER. 
There are plenty of little details, good omens... I don't think they would currently really like the idea of the other one with someone else for example, but I don't think they thought about that (yet). We have plenty of time (and airing) to follow their progress. They have plenty of time to discover things about each other and have thoughts about it (more and more thoughts, and more and more feelings, we do hope).
And as for me, them being the best friends of their lives and stating /knowing it, would make me more than happy.

Hiii Everyone!!! So I just discovered that SoompiTV has an app (free) at the Google Play Store so you can watch subbed WGM episodes as well as dramas they offer on your phone!!! I don't know if the app is available in all countries but those who can't watch it on your computers in your region maybe try seeing if you can download the app on your phone and it may work for you! OK off to watch the latest episode on my mobile! :)

You know that feeling of punching something because you just cannot stand the level of cuteness of someone?Yes, I need a punching bag now because Rim's cheeky laugh in this scene is so damn kawaiiii~~~~ calm down crazy rabbit
yecc7AN.png

In this episode Eun was not feeling well.Last week episode, it was Rim.
They need to get sick more often.
LOVE SICK.

byyourside01_zpsb918be49.jpgJae Rim is used to do most of the work when he's with So Eun.But Jae Rim also started stating strongly he likes to look at her when he's with her.We already knew he liked being very close to her. Well in this scene he indeed seriously did everything for her not to be apart from him for too long, even if they're in the same room... He knows now he likes being close to her, watch her, look at her when they're filming.Didn't you think he was very serious when he moved everything back close to him?Hey Jae Rim, have you started thinking about HOW MUCH you like being with her when you're filming this show ? ...

Wifey using hubby phone like a boss. You don't really give your phone to stranger, right?Who says they are strangers? They are husband and wife. :D
HTR0jyB.png

Yes, how bout that Samsung?Another Samsung ad, couple version, maybe?

Archived