[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

When I first started watching WGM, I just finished high school, was 18 at that time.I fall for AlShin and Yongseo but entirely stopped watching WGM after them.
At that time it was really hard to get the subs version. Never got the chance to watch live streaming. No chance to know what the captions says. Never had the luxury of rewatching with different subs. I cannot download the series. My Internet connection just sucks big time.
Now, I am about to start my career and back watching WGM because of SoLim. SoLim reminds me of those good old days. the slow connection and the waiting weeks and weeks for subs.Nothing LTE at that time. And yeah if you watch Yongseo you know how slow they progressed too :D
I cannot believe that I am back in this "shipping industry". And the experience is so different because everything is LTE. :DStronger connection, fast RAW, fast subs, fast translations, and yeah fast skinship and progress :))
SoLim reminds me of the couples that I had once laughed and cried for. And they remind me of how I was so afraid of moving on with my life when they ended.But just like @ollakuni said, the time will come when SoLim will stay somewhere in our heart while we move on. 
While we are at it, yes go rewatch the episodes for the umpteenth time, be the CSI, anaylse or find any clues, or just spazz like crazy.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adniRose

recap from those hilarious fellas.. they always crack me up..:))just pardon a lil of the harsh comment there..
http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/we-got-married-rimkim-couple-episode-14.html

Guest RnFrangipani

since rim is serous person ,I wonder in future if he really make fold using 50.000 won for soeun

<!--url{0}-->

and really thank you @ollakuni for always posting with positive word I like your style
class="H"

Ermmm... isn't that MBC usually shows preview on Thursday and Friday?Today is Wednesday right? So they released the preview one day earlier now?Or I messed up the date and day again? Nowadays I cannot believe even my own brain.

I was thinking after seeing the Ceci pictures of SJR that the other couples on wgm recently went on their second vacation to places like Bali and Macau. They got luxurious hotel rooms, exotic food and got to do fun activities. Wouldn't it be so Solim-like if they went to Cambodia together to help out? Sure it's not the ideal vacation destination but I think the memories someone brings back from a trip like that, stays with that person forever and is life-changing.

I believe the PD is a shipper and if she really just saw Solim as her couple that brings in viewer ratings, she would've given them a luxurious vacation like the other couples. Provided with luxury, they would most likely have more chances to do skinship, bringing in the viewers. The PD, however, is focusing on emotional and moral development for these two instead. Thus, she gave them the flight ticket but told them to figure out everything else with a budget in mind. Obviously, they'll have more arguments and see each other's differences, but that'll bring them closer as Soeun has said, and they'll learn to understand each other better through the communication that SJR speaks of.

The PD's the same as us. The only difference is she can actually put them in situations that she plots while we can't.

Guest Retta_ring

ParkSiQa said: When I first started watching WGM, I just finished high school, was 18 at that time.I fall for AlShin and Yongseo but entirely stopped watching WGM after them.
At that time it was really hard to get the subs version. Never got the chance to watch live streaming. No chance to know what the captions says. Never had the luxury of rewatching with different subs. I cannot download the series. My Internet connection just sucks big time.
Now, I am about to start my career and back watching WGM because of SoLim. SoLim reminds me of those good old days. the slow connection and the waiting weeks and weeks for subs.Nothing LTE at that time. And yeah if you watch Yongseo you know how slow they progressed too :D
I cannot believe that I am back in this "shipping industry". And the experience is so different because everything is LTE. :DStronger connection, fast RAW, fast subs, fast translations, and yeah fast skinship and progress :))
SoLim reminds me of the couples that I had once laughed and cried for. And they remind me of how I was so afraid of moving on with my life when they ended.But just like @ollakuni said, the time will come when SoLim will stay somewhere in our heart while we move on. 
While we are at it, yes go rewatch the episodes for the umpteenth time, be the CSI, anaylse or find any clues, or just spazz like crazy.

Guest adniRose

@ParkSiQa i remember i used to ship Brave Couple so hard, Kim Wonjun and Park Sohyun.. and i can see some similarities between these 2 couples..fans call them Brave Couple because they're also master in skinship, just like Solim.. they click together from the get go, also like Solim.. but that's because they are friends for 10 years while Solim is a different story.. still crack up everytime i watch that "Who are you?" scene.. lolas for Brave couple, they almost become real because the guy admit in public that he asks his virtual wife to be his girlfriend for real.. but later on, he tweet and make a u-turn saying he's just joking.. some speculate it's because agency involvement, not sure the real reason though.. but it's pretty sad..
as for Solim, (take this opinion into account if they really dating after wgm), Jaerim said he wont mind publicly dating.. he also saying it's a good manner to his lover, because maybe from his logic and sentimental values, hiding might be mean less appreciate/acknowledge their relationship.. but knowing Soeun is such a private person, she might against going public, and he will definitely respect that.. and as shipper, no matter how i will be greedy for their news, i also want them to stay low at first.. not until they're totally ready to settle down..

@ollakuni , most of the couples in wgm were quite late developing their skinship...in fact, some did waste precious viewer time just to show their 'indirect kisses' or their so-called holding hands..(to me it's quite lame trying to act shy coz I don't buy it) where as solim already surpassed these things and moved on to the next level... remember the three-legged walk...I had a big laugh when these two said something like "it's boring"

I agree with you about PD wanting to focus on the emotional development...I like that idea a lot...sending them to far away land and let them deal with their own shortcomings... how they deal with their imperfections, that's how real marriage work...

Guest RnFrangipani

Ermmm... isn't that MBC usually shows preview on Thursday and Friday?

Today is Wednesday right? So they released the preview one day earlier now?
Or I messed up the date and day again? Nowadays I cannot believe even my own brain.

Maybe because tomorrow is xmas holiday ,the staff who usually put preview tomorrow not going for work hhhhh okay this my delulu :))

@NoteBook711‌ ~~~~~~ ....

If you ask if SE is my ideal type, she may be or she may not be.

(sorry to cut your post, dear ...)

~

I think I know why Song Jaerim answered that Soeun might be his ideal type or might not be >> MIGHT BE is for Kim Soeun .. MIGHT NOT BE is for Kim SoonJoong :D :D

Guest angg_jagiya

happychu

said: Guys, I need help, am I the only one who can't have a day without rewatching over and over any part of a SoLim episode? ... Sometimes I think I've turned crazy, even if my husband also thinks they're funny together, but, yeah, maybe watching them before sleeping or whenever I have little bit of time is a bit... 

:(

(

(Truth is, I don't care, I'm a happy person haha 

:D )
Edit: and I just wanna add that the person who has this ID, @angggg_jagiya

, made me laugh with his/ her name

;;)

Guest Annelieshin

Just finished backreading for 20-something pages..

:D

So many things happen n so many things to say but i guess, i'll stick to several things only...to keep u from boredom from reading my posts... :)>-

First, yes, pleasee let's do/give something for our solim couple on our (soompi lte thread/honey bees/whatever our name will b once it's been decided.. Guess just like we can't easily describe our jae rim, we can't easily describe our existence :))) behalf to show our love for them..

Second, done voting at soompi but still can't get through to mbc votes... Having tried several times... :(( but i really really wish they can get the award... With the help from china fans..

;)

Third, i've done a quick research on kse with her past co-workers n i can confidently make a conclusion that what she does to/with sjr are her firsts and most intimate gestures if compared to her previous ones... Besides, about kim bum, she already mentioned in one of her interviews (i read it in soompi but i forget what interview it was) that she and kim bum were just friends... While about kang haneul, he himself stated in one of his interviews that he and kse were just friends and that they relationship can't go beyond friendship (if ur curious enough, u can search under kse and those two guys n u'll find the news ;) )

Last one, so many post about the end of them that it starts to feel like talking about the death of one of our close family members while they are still alive and kicking and still with us... (insert the song 'why worry..now... If u know that song.. :D)

Ok, that's all i guess..

The several points turn out to b really longg..even though i' ve tried to keep it as simple as possible Gosh...can u imagine if i post everything that's on my mind?? 8-| :))

Btw, i wish u a very merry Christmas... :x :x :x

ParkSiQa said: When I first started watching WGM, I just finished high school, was 18 at that time.I fall for AlShin and Yongseo but entirely stopped watching WGM after them.

Unniedeul , Chingudeul . Marry Christmas everyone !!! 
ChristmasLights.gif

att51.gif

Hope this thread will success until forever and this warm thread will become more and more famous . I've nothing to wish but i hope we can continue our relationship just like this :) Because living in this thread just like living with second and third family . You guys are the warmest  ^^ 
#BlowLoveFromMalaysia :) *Bow120degree 

@Retta_ring I still love AlShin and Yongseo with all my heart tho. Because they gave me beautiful memories of my teenage years :) And SoLim makes me relive those moments. And to see all the changes in K Ent. world. It was hard, at least for me, to find things unlike nowadays. Oh those memories... I am glad that you found the same love for SoLim too. Welcome to the ship, honey bee :) 
@adniRose aawww that is sad. But maybe they date later but they don't publicize it because of you know what reason. For SoLim I think Rim might announce that they are dating but that is all we are going to get because of Eun. The rest of their relationship will remain for themselves. For me, that is all I need for the rest of 50 years, that they are indeed real. :))I am on the same page with you. Make the relationship strong first because to face the public is not easy. I hope they can be like Bo Young and Ji Sung. Oh I just have so many wish for them.
@innasalvatore bahahahahahahahahahaha IKR! To watch a show about dating and marriage at 18 yo. I worked really hard at that time waiting for the episode to load with the ever slow Internet connection that I had sheeshhhh yeah my life was that boring. Now I realize :))
@jyh95 Aaaawwww I always love your sweet post my dear, my fellow Malaysian. One day we should meet and spazzzzzz together~~~

yes i also like SJR answer in every interview, sounds logic, reasonable, and acceptable for me. it has deep meaning and it's not easy to attack his answer. this guy is indeed like an onion. he's def not a boring guy, you will find out more and more. 
i like when he said that communication is the essential thing in a relationship.  when you're getting old and there's nothing you can do but just to talk and share things with your partner. so to be able to find out and living with a partner that you can communicate well as you grew older together is a really good thing.
and i like what he said about go public in dating. well maybe it's not easy for celeb in korea but i agree with SJR, it will make it fair. because when you are publicly dating then it will make a limitation to another parties who has interest on us. it's just like saying "i'm dating with this guy/girl" so you can't approach me further more. it's like marking your stuff "this stuff is mine, so don't you dare touch it". well yet again people who chose to go public must have the guts to do this and maybe it's risky but if it's worth it why not? 
ps: it's just my opinion and hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say hehe
btw did you guys notice in the latest episode when SJR applying his deodorant to KSE's hand? when it happend i'm just thinking "this namja is so shamless" hahahaha and i think KSE got fooled by him again. 1st when she got fooled by opening up the underwear that SJR already packed from home, 2nd is the hug scene is hospital, and this deodorant thing is the last that i know. maybe somebody want to add more? hahaha these two dorkies are adorable and funnieh  :)) :))

Archived