[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest adniRose

hug_zps37417a8c.png

Song Jaerim, you pretty little liar..!:P
hug1-tile_zps76fe3bf4.jpg
He got tons of chance to hug her.. and the list of their hug will be on and on..! embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

@innasalvatore ikr, just looking at how happy they are just bring smile to my face.. too bad OlKun is not there to complete the Oltakuna family.. but even both kitties are there, they only give us a grumpy expression, no matter how happy they are..:))

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

farinne said: Now's Solim shippers in Korea especially in wgm dc gall are  really excited , because our solim couple  thanks  for the gifts  in public with photoes. Is that a big deal?  Yes, yes it is. Most of WGM couples usually do not show any response the fans gifts from WGM DC gall.  Why?  Maybe you can imagine that. But our couple is different. They've been pleased and  never even hesitated to thank for their most eager shippers., especially people were excited about the tweet of Soeun. Because there are a lot of rumors meantime and  I still alive  means the answer, not the flowers. And in my personal view , their relation is real, there are lots of things to convince me.  But things can be changed, and who knows what exactly come true in the future.

Hi baby @Marrisa,, sorry after I check mermaid clothes with

Song Hye-kyo's

size sold out! Only available with different cups sizing, hahaha... Wanna try? Oh, probably not, hahaha... So we decided to dress you as Rudolph, hahaha... Hope SoLim couple didn't get heart attack after see you come out from the X-Mas gift box, hahaha

Aigoooo, in BRI Jae Rim said "LOVE drugs" not "SOLIM drugs". Whose telling this beautiful lies to you, hahaha...

Tbh,

~~

Dear luv @innasalvatore‌,

Thank you for pointing out about Love Drugs as i was just excited to spazz earlier that i forgot the correct term used. :P bdw, edited that word now.hahaha

Also, i don't want to be rudolf as he is too big and with too shiny of a nose to even try to be a CSI-B unlike what a honeybee can do. If i were a bug, i could easily follow the couple wherever they go, even following JR to the john's and might just try my luck to have a bite of that applebun. Yay!

Lastly, i don't have Song Hye Kyo's cup, just Kim So Eun's or more.LMAO!! and just because. :P :P :P

Mianhe for the weird posts yeorubon. Teheeee....

Sincerely,

Ursula

@adniRose‌ The hugs they had after the first one came out of nowhere. Just imagine what will happen after they kiss once on the show? They'll be kissing every episode following that one. Maybe that's why Soeun's delaying the kiss. In addition, kissing frequently would pretty much convey the message that they are together.

Guest anapinay63

adniRose

said:

the caption says it all.. :))

and i love how their outfit is kinda match in this eps.. grey and black..

since i'm love blinded for this couple, i'll end up spazzing about every single thing..:P

"I was filming We Got Married and was told that I had a lot of skinship with her. I was just working hard. I wanted to hear that I did well as Park Se Young’s husband on We Got Married. It was just a show. Even the PD of We Got Married told me, ‘Just be honest. Don’t get caught later and admit that you’re dating her now.’ I was dumbfounded so I just responded, ‘Whatever.’ But there were so many rumors about it.” (Wooyoung)

cr: mwave

This is what Wooyoung said about his marriage with Seyoung on the show. Though it seems like they were never dating, it's interesting to note what the PD said. Has she proposed this idea to Solim too? Maybe she did and they told her that they never plan on going public. Seems like PD really wants to announce the news of one of her ships to be dating and save wgm's authenticity.

I honestly don't know if I'm ready if Solim release their dating news now. As much as I want a confirmation, a part of me likes the way things are, without knowing, and also would it create conflicts with what they do/say on wgm? Soeun's company is very protective of her image. Everything 19+ Jaerim says is considered as a joke but if they are together, then those wouldn't be jokes anymore, would they? 
Personally, I'd rather have them be like Lee Boyoung and Jisung who confirmed their relationship three years after doing a drama together. They dated another five years and then married. They are now expecting a baby together. Same goes for Eugene from SES. She and Ki Taeyoung had a drama together and a year and a half after the drama ended, she announced that they've been dating and are now getting married. They even did a married life reality show afterwards. She is currently pregnant with their first child. 
Ideally, that's what I want for Solim so I will not mind if they don't announce anything while doing a project together. I still want them to do a drama after wgm as well and I'm sure if they are announced to be in a public relationship, they'll avoid doing a drama together.

@bluenix_me‌

I pm-ed you coz my reply is too long.. Are you part of the SoLim subbing team? Your work is superb! love, love, love it :x :x :x

Can I make a request, please make hardsubs for episodes 4 and 11 soon..

Thanks again for your hard work..

Have a merry Christmas too!!

It's highly unlikely that this dating story that's going to be released tomorrow in Korea is about anyone that's currently on WGM.

The hint that "The Fact" gave was: “We have found a fact that isn’t an ‘Incomplete being’ (Misaeng) but a ‘Complete Being'(Wansaeng).”

Basically they're hinting that it may involve someone from the cast of the current KDrama 'Misaeng', which is really popular right now. But we shall see tomorrow!!

I just have one wish that I know will be almost impossible but I can only hope.
I wish all celebrities would be able to express their love to loved ones confidently and comfortably, without being afraid of backlash from anyone, in any circumstances they are in.
And I just hope that fans can be understanding even though some ships might wreck, some hearts might break.
But I know how hard it is. Because I am a greedy fan too. I don't wish them to date me, of course :D But I want to see them with the one that I ship.
Life is hard enough without being judge. *sigh*
The new couple to be exposed tomorrow, I wish them happiness. Public, be nice jaebal!

And for my dear SoLim, may only the best comes to you. 

Guest fiercediva

ameterf_81ac said: It's highly unlikely that this dating story that's going to be released tomorrow in Korea is about anyone that's currently on WGM. The hint that "The Fact" gave was: “We have found a fact that isn’t an ‘Incomplete being’ (Misaeng) but a ‘Complete Being'(Wansaeng).” Basically they're hinting that it may involve someone from the cast of the current KDrama 'Misaeng', which is really popular right now. But we shall see tomorrow!!

Oh my solim feels.. So many things to talk about, where do I start?

Okay first things first, someone asked if we had the chance to be PD-nim for an episode what would we make solim couple do and stuff(?)

Well if it was me....

I would want to be PD-nim during filming thee Christmas episode.

First mission I'll make them do is; for them tie/hold hands together for the entire filming, without letting go (unless they are going to the bathroom then by-all-means) :D

And lastly when done with filming I'll put mistletoes everywhere and make sure that no one is still at the filming site when the couple finds the mistletoe. I'll also add a couple of hidden camaras around the area, which I'll release when they announce their real marriage :):D <3 oh my feels are seriously getting out of control.

Another thing I'd like to address, Song So Eun. She is such a babe. Like holy damn the SuRE magazine pics are seriously 10/10. I mean I knew she's pretty and everything but hot damn, she's GORGEOUS. I'd definitely bat for the side for her. :D (Jaerim-ssi, if u r lurking in this forum, please know "I come in pieces"-Alians in the attic)

Last thing I'd like to talk about is the 100day event. I'm seriously so proud of each and everyone of solim couple fans. I mean the dedication and love for this couple is astonishing and it really does warm my cold heart. Everyday I come on this forum, regiliously and read the comments and I have to say, we are awesome. :) (LOL, I just self complimented myself) ;)

I really really love that they acknowledges the love of their fans as solim couple.

Ps: everyone who knows about Kpop industry, would know that having a large Chinese fan base is like having gold. I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this, but let's face it, china is ruling the world these days and because of that, their population in the world influences the media, especially in Asian. So if solim couple have a large Chinese fanbase, I think we can win the couple award thing. :) just my inputs

Happy shipping, awesome shippers :3

I can see that many fandom and ships are in total "dugeun dugeun" state since the news broke.
Most are wishing for good reaction if it is indeed their bias or ship. Everybody is worried about the reaction the couple going to get.Many are wishing their ships are real but are worried for the backlash they are going to receive and how it will affect their career. 
We want to be happy but we can't really feel that because we know we have to face bigger consequences.
This is heartbreaking. Love should be celebrated, isn't it?
Anyway, I don't think SoLim is the new couple to be exposed.
But I hope if one day SoLim is indeed real, the whole world celebrates.

Oh I just love Eun and Rim a little bit too much that I feel like crying so suddenly. At 4 am. Ige mwoyaaa~~~

@ameterf_81ac was right about the clue.. it's probably one of the cast of Misaeng.. Maybe Kang Sora or Lee Teuk?? (I'll be happy if it's them because it's from WGM.)

Or Si Wan with some actress.. or Kang Ha Naeul and Kang Sora or Si Wan with Kang Sora...

"Incomplete being" to "complete being" Is this a Christmas surprise??

Guest caramelcake

ameterf_81ac said:

It's highly unlikely that this dating story that's going to be released tomorrow in Korea is about anyone that's currently on WGM. The hint that "The Fact" gave was: “We have found a fact that isn’t an ‘Incomplete being’ (Misaeng) but a ‘Complete Being'(Wansaeng).” Basically they're hinting that it may involve someone from the cast of the current KDrama 'Misaeng', which is really popular right now. But we shall see tomorrow!!

Archived