Title (romaji): Kyo wa Kaisha Yasumimasu

Genre: Romance

Episodes: TBA

Broadcast Network: NTV

Broadcast Period: 2014-Oct-15 --

Airtime: Wednesday 22:00-23:00

Theme song: Fall by Makihara Noriyuki

Plot

Hanae Aoishi (Haruka Ayase) is set to turn 30. She works for a general trading company and has never taken a day off or been late for work. She dresses pleasantly plain and has zero dating experience.

She attends a company party and drinks with part-time employee Yuto Tanokura (Sota Fukushi). He is a handsome university student. Through the evening, Hanae becomes drunk and passes out. When she wakes up, Hanae finds Yuto Tanokura sleeping next to her and he is naked. She becomes confused about what happened and takes the day off from work for the first time. To come out of her shell, Hanae decides to date Yuto Tanokura who is 9 years younger than her. 

At this time Yu Asao (Hiroshi Tamaki), the CEO of a food company located in the same building as her company, begins to have feelings for Hanae. 

1. Based on the manga series "Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu" by Mari Fujimura (first published January 2012 in Japanese Josei manga magazine Cocohana).

Guest dongwookie

saw him in KWKY and thought him cute. he does look a bit like Lee Min Ho, don't you guys think so as well? though personally, i think he is more charming.

• 2 weeks later...

*Source from: シネマトゥデイ 
Strobe Edge Teaser
Note: Not sure what I fully think of it to be honest.I like Fukushi Sota, but the acting in this teaser isn't the best. I didn't like it. Just saying. I guess I have to wait & see if it is really interesting or not.

• 9 months later...

this guy
certainly is very nice and handsome,
He still has that clumsy kid in him that makes him do a good job in school characters
so I really like Fukushi Sota and I think I will hear good things about him, as his drama  "Koinaka" right now!!

Go! Go! Fukushi kun!!  Smiley leisures and sports 075.gif

I really want to know what they say in here!

who looks like Fukushi Sota?

tumblr_mlnkeqJhmK1qj00j8o1_400
into the world of Korean actors I have found someone who really looks like him

seung-yun-oh.jpeg

he is actor Oh Seung Yun, and I like him too !!  

I Know, you will sai :so undecided instable girl!!

What can I do if there are so many handsome boys?

dunno crazy rabbit

but I really really like Fukushi Sota ...too !

scene_detail01_c

ballerina crazy rabbit

Look what happened to this  naughty kid !!!

This is a combination post, as staff posted yesterday (03/06/15), and Sota posted today (03/07/15).Staff:&ldquo;いつも福士蒼汰を応援してくださいまして、誠にありがとうございます。明日、開催されるカレンダー発売イベントにつきまして、皆様にご報告がございます。数日前、自主トレーニング中に誤って右手を負傷致しました。診断の結果、骨などには異常はなく、普段の生活には全く支障がありません。握手会につきましては予定通り実施させていただく運びとなりました。今回の握手会につきましては、大変申し訳ございませんが、片手での握手にさせていただきます。本人は皆様とお会いできることをとても楽しみにしておりますので、お越しいただく皆様にとっても、楽しい時間になることを心より願っております。&rdquo;Thank you for always supporting Fukushi Sota. As we are approaching the 2015 Fukushi Sota Calendar launch, we have one announcement. A few days ago, while training, Fukushi injured his right hand. After examination, it was diagnosed to not have affected the bone, and there is absolutely no trouble in everyday life. The handshake event will go on as planned, but it will be a left-hand only event. We are looking forward for Fukushi to meet his fans. We hope that this will be an enjoyable event for everyone.&ldquo;Sota&rsquo;s Blogpost (P.S. Read on for a special something in the end):&quot;Hello everyone~みなさんこの度は右手負傷しご心配をお掛けしてすみませんEveryone, I am sorry for casting worries because of my right hand injury.回復していっているのでご安心下さい!!Please rest assured as it is healing!!体は元気100倍です!!I am 100% healthy!!来られる方は楽しみに待っています(^_^)If you can come, I look forward to seeing you! (^_^)来られない方もまたお会いできる機会があるかも?なので!( ̄▽ ̄)For those that cannot come, I hope there is an opportunity to meet! ( ̄▽ ̄)See ya&hellip;:)&rdquo;Lastly, for Sota fans that haven&rsquo;t watched SMAP x SMAP / Waratte Koraete / VS Arashi, here are the links!~SMAP x SMAP: http://dai.ly/x2iiz0wWaratte Koraete: http://dai.ly/x2intcjVS Arashi: http://dai.ly/x2iqp1nDon&rsquo;t forget to follow!Christina xxx

This is a combination post, as staff posted yesterday (03/06/15), and Sota posted today (03/07/15).Staff:&ldquo;いつも福士蒼汰を応援してくださいまして、誠にありがとうございます。明日、開催されるカレンダー発売イベントにつきまして、皆様にご報告がございます。数日前、自主トレーニング中に誤って右手を負傷致しました。診断の結果、骨などには異常はなく、普段の生活には全く支障がありません。握手会につきましては予定通り実施させていただく運びとなりました。今回の握手会につきましては、大変申し訳ございませんが、片手での握手にさせていただきます。本人は皆様とお会いできることをとても楽しみにしておりますので、お越しいただく皆様にとっても、楽しい時間になることを心より願っております。&rdquo;Thank you for always supporting Fukushi Sota. As we are approaching the 2015 Fukushi Sota Calendar launch, we have one announcement. A few days ago, while training, Fukushi injured his right hand. After examination, it was diagnosed to not have affected the bone, and there is absolutely no trouble in everyday life. The handshake event will go on as planned, but it will be a left-hand only event. We are looking forward for Fukushi to meet his fans. We hope that this will be an enjoyable event for everyone.&ldquo;Sota&rsquo;s Blogpost (P.S. Read on for a special something in the end):&quot;Hello everyone~みなさんこの度は右手負傷しご心配をお掛けしてすみませんEveryone, I am sorry for casting worries because of my right hand injury.回復していっているのでご安心下さい!!Please rest assured as it is healing!!体は元気100倍です!!I am 100% healthy!!来られる方は楽しみに待っています(^_^)If you can come, I look forward to seeing you! (^_^)来られない方もまたお会いできる機会があるかも?なので!( ̄▽ ̄)For those that cannot come, I hope there is an opportunity to meet! ( ̄▽ ̄)See ya&hellip;:)&rdquo;Lastly, for Sota fans that haven&rsquo;t watched SMAP x SMAP / Waratte Koraete / VS Arashi, here are the links!~SMAP x SMAP: http://dai.ly/x2iiz0wWaratte Koraete: http://dai.ly/x2intcjVS Arashi: http://dai.ly/x2iqp1nDon&rsquo;t forget to follow!Christina xxx

I hope this has passed, and now he is fine!!!

Some people ... say they did not like his way of acting, he has not acting skills at all,
but I like him very much, and I appreciate his talent all his cute awkwardness
Watch his shyness, he acts or he's true? but he's a shy guy, and sweet and is very sincere in his performance

like this,

in Koinaka

Aoi is a shy guy, too
this is the first real kiss with Akari ,

TXuPIQ9.png?1

ArCjm4Z.png?1

4E8mDLB.png?1

8MPHBb0.png?1

YJM0ihP.png?1

wish to you, in your true marriage day , to be, so happy as you say in here
Fukushi Sota in wedding day = The charming Prince , the very one!

uPv3nuZ.png?1

but they are a very long time friends , they loved each other but never had the courage to say it ,

they lost each other for seven years but when they meet again the love was there too.
And Fukushi Sota performed this so accurate, so nice and pure , so true !!!

Smiley MSN Emoticon 143.gif

I Love these pictures of him , and those lips    I I    福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%  福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%

although I know they are made with botox 

I would like to kiss them just once

福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%Am I too greedy?  teehee crazy rabbit hehe I bet I am !!

but ... dont'you?

福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%

福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8% 福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%    福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%  福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8% 福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%   福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%  

O!!  is there  18 ?

福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%

and   just woooow

福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%

福士蒼汰主演“月9”「恋仲」初回視聴率は9.8%

Archived