[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Darling couple has history...and history cannot be erased easily, not forgetting we have Despatch evidence.  For a man who thinks that being gentlemanly involves loving a woman exclusively, would he change his mind about darling love so frivolously? That doesn't seem to be consistent with his loyal nature. In any case, neither has been "caught" by Despatch to be dating someone else. Onward to 1000 pages! :wub:

Creds: journeyjeanz 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Meemeemia said:

Darling couple has history...and history cannot be erased easily, not forgetting we have Despatch evidence.  For a man who thinks that being gentlemanly involves loving a woman exclusively, would he change his mind about darling love so frivolously? That doesn't seem to be consistent with his loyal nature. In any case, neither has been "caught" by Despatch to be dating someone else. Onward to 1000 pages! :wub:

Creds: journeyjeanz 

Why would he change his mind about darling love? :o did something happen?

Because I have only seen evidence of them dating and not otherwise :)

To be honest I dont even need to count the dispatch evidence, for me it's everything else! They have many "coincidences" that would take long to even write them down :D and the evidences doesn't show that they are close friends, no; its evidence that shows that they are DATING! :wink::wink:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jongshin_couple said:

Why would he change his mind about darling love? :o did something happen?

Because I have only seen evidence of them dating and not otherwise :)

To be honest I dont even need to count the dispatch evidence, for me it's everything else! They have many "coincidences" that would take long to even write them down :D and the evidences doesn't show that they are close friends, no; its evidence that shows that they are DATING! :wink::wink:

@jongshin_couple No cause for concern dear

chingu! There is no evidence to prove that JS has "jumped ship"! We have Despatch evidence, we have tons of "coincidences" as you say. I do believe our darlings are still together! :D I was writing that post because someone xx is trying so desperately to stir up a rumour online that JS is with another actress and even tagging Despatch in all her posts to alert them to spy on him and this new gf. I find this so humorous - as if Despatch won't be hot on their heels already if that were to have happened. In reality, there is no smoke because there is no fire, no matter how hard some person tries to stir up the rumour, there is no rumour in Korea about this new pairing at all. 

I have a thought. One interesting development is when JS went to live with his mother and siblings (he used to live alone during those days when Despatch photographed SH going to his apartment), then at about that time SH left her family and came out to live on her own. This makes me think that they made such an arrangement to preserve their couple privacy and keep their meeting time away from their families.

• Like 6