[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ
13 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@mygirls I remember there was this time he called a host noona when she was in fact younger than him. And he was so embarrassed when she threw him the qn: Do I look so old (or something along that line). LOL... :D

Ha ha that boy...i guess he thinks he is young because he started working at a very young age.. Even i cant call him oppa although i'm younger than him! 

j_0F_kRXsTEfAygLS7M1jiLX37ptMQREAvV-eEDP

I found this so pretty... Crto..

He's so comic!! :D and naughty without trying to be.. That was such a foot in the mouth moment.. But when he looks like that, how can anyone be mad at him! :D Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Sukie baby!! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv7gJ2bLHDI-d9eFmhRjB

Just look at that face.. :P :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREx67pdKj5rq7RpYlo1j7

In Ha!! Please pull his cheek!! :D gaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. SukieLove!! :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxCY07w_sHzCmo72GTnlN

But he ends up pulling her cheeks :wub: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToN_V9klF5SVeIiLN--FF

:) 

EOZ-Kft2BheOSB8bYYBRiXcrpuxKYq2-bK9W9Vt2

Sigh..

So pretty, Jong Sukie! 

:wub: 

j_0F_kRXsTEfAygLS7M1jiLX37ptMQREAvV-eEDP

I found this so pretty... Crto..

He's so comic!! :D and naughty without trying to be.. That was such a foot in the mouth moment.. But when he looks like that, how can anyone be mad at him! :D Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Sukie baby!! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv7gJ2bLHDI-d9eFmhRjB

Just look at that face.. :P :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREx67pdKj5rq7RpYlo1j7

In Ha!! Please pull his cheek!! :D gaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. SukieLove!! :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxCY07w_sHzCmo72GTnlN

But he ends up pulling her cheeks :wub: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToN_V9klF5SVeIiLN--FF

:) 

EOZ-Kft2BheOSB8bYYBRiXcrpuxKYq2-bK9W9Vt2

Sigh..

So pretty, Jong Sukie! 

:wub: 

CRTO!! 

• Like 10

Guest Yuan_IX

Embedded image permalink

cr: as tagged

When will JS update his IG? He is always playing ninja these days…

---------------

@longoverdue - Happy to see your post dear :blush:  It's JongSuk that is now long overdue. He's playing ninja too much these days.

@lovingThis - Thanks for sharing the secret of 1 wheel drive :glasses:. And please keep your name as-is, I like it too.

Morning everyone :D it's almost 8 a.m in my part of the world and i'm having such a fine sunday morning listening to pinocchio by rroy kim and just imagining both my darling dancing slow to it .. i remembered that ljs loved it and kept listening to it all the time and he even sang it twice in his fanmeeting so maybe they did dance to it hahhah you never know ..

Still no news from ljs or psh at the moment .. i'm waiting for salt to post psh schedule usually they do it in the beginning of each month so if anyone has an idea plz let me know ;) and since ljs is no longer with wellmade maybe he'll do it too although i kind of doubt it because i know he must be very busy !

Anyways... have a nice day everyone :D

• Like 8

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy he updated yooooohooooooo!!! :D:D:D

At least now i know that he didn't forget his password on insta or something hahaha

Anf even though he didn't write any captions but still i'm so happy .. that emoticone can tell that he's super fine kyaaaaaa!!!

• Like 13

Its 3 days into the new year at my side! Spent time during the new year holiday period re watching some episodes of pinnochio! Still feel soooooooo much for it!:wub:  Episode 5 when SH declared her liking for JS, episode 7 when JS gave SH a back hug, episode 8 the snow kiss, episode 11 when they broke up..etc etc!! I MISS SEEING THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH *arggghhh*:crazy:

Finally our boy updated!! With just a killer smile! 

• Like 13

@Yuan_IX - Wow, so surprised, I think not many people know Peko & Poko because they're not very famous. When I created my username, I just think our Darling couple are so cute just like Peko & Poko, and I hope they like fairy tale can be together forever.

About your story of Anime JS & SH, just one word " Daebak", seeing this funny story really made my day. :D:D Now, I also become your fan too, but I can't wrote more, I just want to say you're so sweet.:heart:

@kyonkichi78 @pinocchioash_stv - I like this thread as if the big family because you don't express your love to Darling couple but also shared the happiness and sadness with us. You made this thread filled with love and warmth. I'm so happy to be a member of this lovely family. Thanks a lot.:wub:

Sorry for my poor English.:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

@kyonkichi78 - I don't know how to express my feeling in word, but I heard that "Live for today, Hope for tomorrow", so be strong and optimistic. I hope you can get  happiness and strength in this lovely thread.

Edited by pekopoko
  • Like 9

On 1/2/2016 at 6:45 PM, Yuan_IX said:
On 1/2/2016 at 6:45 PM, Yuan_IX said:

Just for Fun - The little picture story of Anime JS & SH

11123757_700644093378884_433604018_n.jpg

^^ Anime JS & SH as little kids in their school uniforms. Playing together is a must for them. They are close friends after all.-me: yup yup,really reallllyyy close friends

peko%26poko.jpg

^^ Anime JS & SH going out for a walk with Saja (dori & bongj have gone to training school and will graduate soon, like SH)- me: it's nori lah yuan, not dori ;p dori remind me of dori fish..

vK35v13po6a8cWpGaIXugw.jpg

^^ Anime JS has learnt cooking from Anime SH lately and proudly presenting his desert dish peko poko milky chocolate waffle. Anime SH couldn't wait to try it. I hope it tastes great even though it looks so  yummy.- me: i hope irl js is a good cook like sh

wall0902.jpg

^^ Anime JS and SH is off to London for Instyle photo shoots. Now we even have a candid shot too hehe….how daring are they in their Anime version.  Mr. D, look look look…here is your evidence of them, please prepare a breaking news article…Opps, it's no longer the 1st day of the year …save it for raining weather then kkkkk - me: i like that daring word, yuan :)

wall1202_m.jpg

^^ It's winter now in S.Korea and it's the best season to play with snow. Anime JS is so thankful to the change of weather since he could still remember how much his butt hurts from horse-riding. He is a little embarrassed and never told Anime SH for fearing of hurting her feelings, but he accidental made a slip out during his interview and remembered how upset she was with him. Forgot, I went off course so now getting back to the "SNOW". During Xmas this year, Anime JS & SH went on a little trip to the mountains wearing their newly Millet Winter clothes since they are so warm and so comfy and free too.….At the ski resort they stayed for 2 days and 1 night, they enjoyed their time there ….skiing, snowboarding, slate riding etc they played them all.  What a happy time they had.- me: they shud spent 1 day to do all these outdoor activities that sh like, then 1 day to do what js like which is staying in being all homey n etc :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRESPOro4mgkvCwBD3h0m-

^^ Anime JS is having a c-Drama called "Jade Lover" and lonely Anime SH is missing him badly. She packs her suitcase and before she knows it "Hello China" she says. Their little secrete date continues at the "Great Wall" of China this time. Anime JS loves hiking and climbing ever since meeting Anime SH so this has now becoming a habit for their many outings since it also keeps them fit and healthy. -me: yes, more secret dates overseas to which we darling shippers can get more fancams n fan-accounts from our overseas counterparts, i like it!

4b439e4106058.jpg?v=1262722625

^^ Some time has passed. Anime JS & SH is preparing for their engagement. Mr D. you can now break the news. You will be happy to have confirmations from both parties now hehehe - me: can't wait for that day. even if not to each other, i will still support u two :)

peko_poko_1.jpg

^^ Some more time has passed. I heard wedding bells. Mr D. is happy again breaking more news. Darling fans in Soompi and all over the world first reaction is "I knew it all along" some say "It just a matter of time" some others say "I'm on cloud 1, 2, 3, 4 etc etc and some even went to the planet Venus, the planet of love hehehe ….some more say "I hope to see them kiss on their wedding day…"  "I hope they will broadcast their wedding…" "I'm coming to S.Korea even if I'm not invited" etc etc etc….   - me: if this really happen, i think some of us darling shippers will really go there so i hope u get lots of pics n vids of the wedding n send my regards to them too, k?

So now back to Anime JS & SH wedding day. Anime SH marches down the altar in her pretty wedding dress with the backkrgound music "Beautiful in white" playing while handsome Anime JS admiring his cute adorable bride. Their were tears of happiness in their eyes when they finally says "I DO" "I DO" - me: these 2 will be more beautiful, alluring, marvelous, eyecandy n ofc super happy on that day n even before that day!.

wall0907_l.jpg

^^ Just one more scene. The honey moon of Anime JS & SH happens in "Japan" not Thailand like you thought in Millet. Let's your own imagination flows to wherever you want.-me: anywhere is good, even if just staying at home as long as they're together :)

-The END -

PS: @kyonkicki78 - I wrote this little picture story for you. Hope to cheer you up a little. -

me: it did cheer me up, read it several times bc soompi keep logging me out n bc i like it. too cute, yuan :) more please!

Cr: Owners of pics used in this post.

to @pinocchioash-stv, thanks for those pics. it makes me wanna pinch, squeeze js face ;p n sh's too :)

@yuan_ix , thanks again dear. love the anime story n ur post above. the hug pic from ig (ccto) is really what i need right now

@mujay, thank you too for the encouragement words

@mygirls, u've been great even b4 this n u  with nyahh is still to me 1 great tagteam. her funny dance gif always cracks me up n u will ur wild delulu too!. i miss her, where is she anyway? ohh, sh is one sexy lady now right? we like :wub:

@pekopoko, thanks so much for that quote "Live for today, Hope for tomorrow",. i will try k?

to everyone in this thread esp those who have given me all the support n encouragement either in words, gifs and anime story to face this difficult situation, THANK YOU SO MUCH and hugs. it tears me up seeing how supportive u guys have been. i will forever remember it n hopefully can repay ur kindness by being supportive in ur times of needs too.

im sure both sh n js will be proud of u guys just as i am:) hugs!

• Like 15