[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

A message from NOYB 

Thank you for you interest! Please check out our online store www.noyb.kr  and follow as attached image. 
you can change English Ver. and PayPal is available now. (or you can use our global online store www.noyb.co.kr also) 
Thank you again and please let us know if you have any further inquiries!! 

@pinocchioash_stv maybe we could try this  

Guest linda_kim11

Listen To The Nice Song, Watching Darling Couple Video (Photoes), This Gonna Make My Night !!! Have A Good Night & Sweet Dream Dear Jong Suk & Shin Hye And All Dear Chingu, Saranghae  :wub::wub::wub::wub:

CR :THANKS TO VIDEO OWNER , YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AS WELL

Chinese Elect the Top 10 Most Anticipated K-Stars of 2016

tumblr_inline_nzp5suC7AC1sp3v51_540.png

[by Yoonjung Yi] On December 21, A Team White (Korea Customers Council Forum) and Chinese media People’s Daily announced the ‘2016 Korea First Brand Grand Prize’ elected by the Chinese mass public.

From November 23 to 30, A Team White and People’s Daily held a consumer preference research through People’s Daily online and mobile pages, in which 197,233 people participated. 

The winners were Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Min-ho, Kim Jong-kook, Lee Jong-suk, 2NE1, Jun Ji-hyun, Park Shin-hye, Yoo Jae-suk, Big Bang, and Miss A. 

The Forum will also release the results for ‘2015 Korea First Brand Grand Prize Elected by Chinese’ in January 26 of 2016. 

Meanwhile, ‘2016 Korea First Brand Grand Prize’ is the leading domestic award by A Team White, which was founded in 2003. (photo by A Team White)

Article: bntnews

bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=27353

• Like 10

Audience Poll Reveals Hallyu Stars the Chinese Fans are Most Looking Forward to in 2016

Posted on December 21, 2015 by ockoala

mros.jpg

The top echelons of popularity when it comes to Hallyu stars feels like one of those elite clubs – hard to get in but once in it’s a breezy ride to stay on top. How else to explain the enduring popularity of the current set of It folks, the likes of which is starting to be a cut and paste exercise when writing about them because it’s the same names regardless of what the poll and/or award is.

A just released poll of nearly two hundred thousand Chinese voters asked to pick their most anticipated Korean star for 2016 activities revealed a list that’s basically a carbon copy of the folks who were popular in 2015. Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Jong Seok were the actors on the list, while Jeon Ji Hyun and Park Shin Hye were the K-actresses Chinese audiences were most looking forward to next year. Yoo Jae Seok and Kim Jong Kook led the way for variety stars, while Big Bang, 2NE1 and Miss A were the K-pop groups that C-fans can’t wait to see in 2016.

zhue.jpg

I think 2017 will have some movement on this bunch of always popular K-stars, namely Jeon Ji Hyun might drop off after she has her baby and goes on acting hiatus. Or not, she’s perennially popular. I think Lee Min Ho will only lose his top popularity when he enlists in the army for his military service, whereas Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Jong Seok have a few more years before their time is up to serve. I’m a bit surprised Kim Woo Bin isn’t on this list but that might change is his drama Arbitrarily Fond hits it big in China. All in all, China remains one of the top consumer markets for Korean entertainment so being big there is nothing to yawn at, and definitely worth the time spent to continue to grow that fan base.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/12/21/audience-poll-reveals-hallyu-stars-the-chinese-fans-are-most-looking-forward-to-in-2016/

• Like 11

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye's "Pinocchio" is 7 times the price of "My Love from the Star"

photo665680.jpg

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye's "Pinocchio" is apparently 7 times the price of Kim Soo-hyeon-I andJeon Ji-hyeon's "My Love from the Star".

According to some reports, the exporting price of TV programs last year was more than 3 trillion won and dramas take up 73.8% of it. The other percentage is made up of documentaries, art and entertainment shows.

"My Love from the Star" was sold to China for 47.1 million won per episode but "Pinocchio" was sold for 329.7 million dollars which is about 7 times more. Lee Jong-suk has become the greatest Hallyu star in China thanks to that and Park Shin-hye too.

In case of profits, ground-wave channels make 5,560,000 dollars while documentaries make 2,400,000 dollars, movies 2,340,000 dollar and dramas 580,000 dollars.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-s-pinocchio-is-7-times-the-price-of-my-love-from-the-star-89680.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 15

Helloooooowww everyone... how are you all doing?  I hope you're doing well and all having a nice day :)

I haven't posted in a while but i kept checking on the thread from time to time and all i can say that IT'S NOT MOVING !!! Even though the happy news that our dear rania provided there was nothing !! Guys ... our darling was elected as most antipated korean actors in 2016 even after a full year of absence in the drama or movie field !! Not only that but pinocchio is sold with billions (well we already knew that before yes) but more people know NOW because of media and that just makes it more popular along with our darling couple...

And the instyle voting .. seriously our darling posed together for instyle imagine if they won :D maybe they'll release other photos ? Maybe the making ?? I don't know i'm just hoping so..

The point is ... EVERYBODY WAKE UP!! I miss you all chingus and i miss our spazzing and delulu and everything !! 

• Like 13

Guest linda_kim11

Every One love this snow kiss scene !!! It's the kiss that changed Dalpo & Inha life , right !? The kiss that bring them end up  wedding !!?? It'd been over1 year now, Inha should having baby by now kekeke :P:P  Delulu is mode on @MarieJose sis  Please slap my head to wake me up !!! Thanks   :w00t::w00t:

CR : VIDEO OWNER, THANKS

34 minutes ago, linda_kim11 said:

Every One love this snow kiss scene !!! It's the kiss that changed Dalpo & Inha life , right !? The kiss that bring them end up  wedding !!?? It'd been over1 year now, Inha should having baby by now kekeke :P:P  Delulu is mode on @MarieJose sis  Please slap my head to wake me up !!! Thanks   :w00t::w00t:

CR : VIDEO OWNER, THANKS

Naughty kid!! They are still enjoying their dating life...baby/babies probably still in the 'making' process.