[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i'm really not good in words  so thats why i'm barely to comment here,..maybe i'm the only one who not bother with the rumor recently... i dont even care about their ex gf/bf.. past is the past... both SH & JS having their ex.. its just a normal thing.. even Shinhye said she also had experience in  unrequited love & secret love... but honestly i just believe in Dispatch..thats enough for me... until one of them marry to other people,then i stop to believe they are couple... i'm so happy that this thread still alive... i'm an avid fan of Shinhye since YAB,thats how i learn about shipping couple... i shipped her with other guy before,but its turn to so many lies until i gave up to that ship... but now  i learn from my experience in this shipping world..haha.. i just believe in dispatch...be happy guys...

Guest sherylou

@mujay i am not judging you or any1 else character.. .it was just so annoying...you dont need numbers just to prove that this ship is big.what you need is faith on this ship that whatever news will come to their personal lives may it be true or not you dont have to run to rania and ask if it was true or what.if you really have faith and believe in this ship you dont need any1 to back you up and that alone proves that you are actually shaken with the commotions going on these thread,making your own assumptions on what had really had happen..

i am even wondering if you will be here still.on this ship when ''IF" in the future a news will come.out that they are dating sumbody else..

i know that you are active in posting in this thread but i can see in your post that you are in your teens or maybe early twentys.

just saying...

gudnyt

I agree minshin din bother about rumors and they also matured enough not ti byash other actirs that are paired with sh and lmh but they still continue to spazz we darling couple are lucky cz we have many hints and they were once caught by duspatch tho they denied it. So to hell with the rumors. Don borher abiut that. Don let antifans affect us. We hve to be strong for sh and js.enjoy

32 minutes ago, sherylou said:

@mujay i am not judging you or any1 else character.. .it was just so annoying...you dont need numbers just to prove that this ship is big.what you need is faith on this ship that whatever news will come to their personal lives may it be true or not you dont have to run to rania and ask if it was true or what.if you really have faith and believe in this ship you dont need any1 to back you up and that alone proves that you are actually shaken with the commotions going on these thread,making your own assumptions on what had really had happen..

i am even wondering if you will be here still.on this ship when ''IF" in the future a news will come.out that they are dating sumbody else..

i know that you are active in posting in this thread but i can see in your post that you are in your teens or maybe early twentys.

just saying...

gudnyt

Please don't make this personal. 

You are nobody to be judging anyone. If you ship them, your posts are welcome here, if not, then please don't create or support chaos. 

Sorry if I hurt anyone by being so direct. 

• Like 8

#KangJiyeong VS #ParkShinhye in black midi-skirts

photo664205.jpg

Even high school students make mini-skirts out of their midi-skirt uniforms but there's nothing like a midi-skirt if your want to look feminine and gentle.

Midi-skirts are great for the 'granny look' or wear them tight to seem sexier. Several stars have been appearing in public events wearing midi-skirts.

Kang Ji-yeong, who quit the girl group Kara and started her new life as an actress, attended a movie premiere on the 3rd. She wore a white short-sleeved blouse with a midi-skirt.

Actress Park Shin-hye appeared at her autograph signing session in Lotte Department Store in Busan on the 12th wearing a see-through blouse and midi-skirt.

Kang Ji-yeong pushed her hair to one side of her shoulder and put thick waves in them to look more feminine. The white blouse and ribbon around her waist emphasized on her feminism. Her nails are painted blue which stand out and her overall look was completed with accessories such as a bracelet, earrings and cubic heels.

Park Shin-hye curled her brown hair inwards to look soft and elegant. She matched a braided see-through shirt with a midi-skirt for elegance and wore gray pumps. Her blue bag made her look lighter than she should be and stood out.

photo664206.jpg

• Like 9

5 hours ago, sherylou said:

I am a shin hye fan and also a darling fan but I notice that this thread is just active when there are rumors,unfounded rumors.

since I am shin hye fan,i also visit her minshin thread and as much as I don't want to compare but their thread is still moving peacefully,spazzing and they are very mature in a sense that they don't entertain rumors. they just keep on spazzing,wishing that their minshin would be someday become thru even the other is obviously dating.

these thread should be the luckiest with all the circumstances that has happened between them.

we need a lot of positivities in these thread...we should not entertain negativities in here and be shaken by small things.

TO HELL WITH THE RUMORS,TO HELL WITH THE PAST,WHO CARES.

WE ARE THE DARLING SHIPPERS,IN THESE THREAD THEY ARE THE PRESENT AND FUTURE...

don't jugde easily darling shipper in this thread and don't compare with other shippers.
we have our own situations. don't you know that?
before haters attack and another shippers attcak, we  have been enjoying our shipping.
but we have to handle this and defense a false rumor when it spread all over web.
once again i'm telling you please don't compare with other shippers.
  • Like 10

Guest Yuan_IX

Dear darling friends,

I hope we can just forget about this so call "NOYB" rumour and move on. The discussion/dialogue between friends have becoming rather unhealthy. We are here in this "lovely home" as a venue to relax and enjoy Darling Couple and keep each other company from a hard day work.

If you are ShinHye fan, you must know she is an intelligent mature girl who knows what is best for her. Her love life is for her to choose and hers only. No one can decide that for her (not even her parents -did you read the interview of her parents on this?). Please have faith and believe in ShinHye.

If you love Darling Couple, please believe in them and believe in yourself. If you choose to believe/hope/dream they are/will be together then have the courage and will to stick to that believe/Hope/dream. No one can take that away from you. It’s in your hands.

Their past is in the past. If a person was in a long term relationship, it's more likely that he/she valued and committed to that relationship hence he/she is not a player. If he/she remains as friends after a breakup than that shows the person has good character. Whether the rumour is true or not, why do you care so much to waste time in dwelling in something unconfirmed that cause you unhappiness. Please treasure happiness and live in the present. Today will be gone and you will lose another day of happiness.

Christmas and New Year is just around the corner so please cheer up dear friends. It's festive season. The world has not ended yet and like Rania said nothing big happened yet some friends just worry over nothing (i.e. it has not even make it to breaking news , SALT or WellMade etc ). Worry about than when "that day" comes ok?  For now, it's better to believe in Mr/Miss Dispatch…it's more reliable to me and off course your own positive judgement if you wish them to be forever happily together :-)

Wish you all more happiness. 

PS: SH is having her finals this week so wish her all the best. I know she will excel in it !!!

12331958_1535069406810384_646345803_n.jp

cr: owner

Edited by Yuan_IX

:w00t: What's up guys!!!!! today is a happy day hehehehehe please let's not worry and believe that easily in baseless rumors!!!! 

We are really lucky in this ship, seriously lucky! and please If someone has doubts or complains, it's better do it in PM... let's full these thread w positivity!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

644eb664c5e2348b662e165772facfd6.jpg

ahahahaha the same happened with me and this ship, I thought i'd be able to leave easily and move on after the drama was ended but it wasn't like this LOL cause I'm here right now shipping them harder than ever :phew:

• Like 8

koreanupdates.com/kuawards2015/

KoreanUpdates Awards is back for the 6th time in 2015, we are cutting some categories to make it less clutter and focus on the important categories. These nominees were collected from 1st November 2015 to 15th November 2015 through a form submitted by the fans. KoreanUpdates Awards Panelists calculated, added and removed the nominees. We can’t put everyone in, we are already expanding the list to top 10 instead of top 7. Voting starts from 18th November 2015 to 20th December 2015. Results will be posted by 1st January 2016.

LET’S VOTE AND SHARE!

for the best actress

Our ShinHye is now third place

please vote for her to show our love

• Like 7

finally I got time to rewatch pinoccchio....and fell in love with darling couple again...how can anyone don't like them anyways...they r such cuties..I want to rewatch the bts but I'm afraid this tym I'll scream like a ltl gal and faint...lol..still I'll do it after my exams...I just love them so much....:wub: dnt care abt the rumours at al...they both r grownups and know wat they r doing..who r v to intervene and finally I love u guys keep posting their pics I'm missing them...:D

• Like 8

it's been a long time since i came in darling thread and a lot has happened huh

about js's exgf

Spoiler

they started dating before js started modeling back in junior high school and broke up around time of Secret Garden so it was like near 10 years. it's js's only known past relationship and it was long one. he has said in an interview that they broke up because they no longer felt like lovers, but just friends. he also said he stays in contact with her and yes, most of his friends are her friends too. she works as a fashion editor and obviously they are going to cross also because they work in the same industry. from what I know of their history, regardless of realness of Darling couple, they wouldn't get back together. but i think whether you are a shipper or just a js fan, you should know the ex is going to stay in his life in one way or another as a friend but it doesn't mean more than that so don't freak out.

• Like 16

Cheer up every one and let's go back to spazzing about our darling couple :D

Let's enjoy ourselves in this super lovely lucky thread okay? 

I'm rewatching pinocchio ep 12 .. can't say that it's the best because every episode ia the best for me hahaha..  but it's en exceptional episode and js acting in it was mindblowing .. i felt the hurt he felt..  i cried whenever he did and i can say that because of that special episode LJS became my number one best and favorite actor...  actually he crashed all my previous fav so i have no one but him and psh in my list :D

• Like 10

Guest linda_kim11

Wow !! 707 pages & 219 Followers !!  :D:w00t:

Congrats All Darling Couple Shippers !!!

Have A very Happy Day & Night All Chingu !!!!!  :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest SukHye98

@Rania Zeid I really wanna know: formerly, were shinhye and junghwa dating? Why knet allways think that they used to date? I wait for your answer