[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

33 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

those rumors will hurt SH as well and it ll create another issue between their fans ..  is totally wrong who thinks that spreading such rumors will only hurt that girl or only JS .. it ll cause harm for everybody including JS and SH 

What harm to js

• Like 1

Wow! I log in after a few hours and so much commotion!! 

*grabs popcorn* :P

Thank you @Rania Zeid for always coming to the rescue! 

I can't agree with you more! They are all adults and they know what they are doing..but everyone goofs up at times. It's best to keep ones ears closed to rumours and wait for the facts. 

Didn't Pinocchio teach you anything? :P

MSC news, Ash-hamnida. :P  :D 

P.S: Have faith. Keep spazzing! ;) 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, mygirls said:

Off topic, any body Star Wars fans?   I'm Han solo's fan...Catch it this weekend at a theaters near you........:D...Yeah Harrison Ford....:wub:

Me me me!! Eeeeep! 

That's like the thing that I have been waiting for all year!! :D December!! 

And this is the one thing that made me laugh.. :P

12390953_10154323594906840_7212156019117

This is me..every morning!! :P

• Like 6

Hi Chingus..I am a silent reader but decided to delurk and share my opinion for once...

This is a shippers' thread..cos we loved Pinocchio and CDP and CIH and loved their chemistry in the show. Those who loved LJS or PSH, or both and loved their chemistry in Pinocchio like me, felt they are very suited for each other and wish they can become a real life couple, have jumped on this ship even though Pinocchio ended one year ago. I believe LJS and PSH, who have been actors for so many years now; would not be affected by any negative comments by the media, more so by haters or antis. So if their fans do likewise and ignore the haters and antis and not blow up every issue and let it pass, then there's no issue at all. Being overly worried and protective may not be good for our idols. Anyway, we definitely do not know what they are thinking.  But we can be sure both are very happy in their recent promotional events and public appearances, and also their IG updates.

Like I say, wishing them to be together is 'my wish' cos it brings smiles and happiness to me when I see them together. Knowing they are 'very good friends' is already a plus for me, and with @Rania updates every now and then, it's a bonus!!!

Shipping is supposed to be happy and fun...to spread love and cheer too. So I hope to see more happy posts around here..And I am sure if LJS and PSH are to pop in to this thread, they would likewise like to see positive and happy posts around here too.

This is the season to be happy and merry cos Christmas and New Year is round the corner..so cheer up everyone!!! :)

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

did u ever think that SH may be the one who asked NOYB to delete her photos like she asked Sora to remove her name after she tagged her ??

and strange how none of other Sh's friends who promoted NYOB never mentioned her name.. why ?? cz sh doesn't want to 

that girl is close friend wz the designer and helping her to promote the brand since she worked in media too

but thanks to some "fans" who started bothering the girl..and the designer and probably salt.. the two friends decided to unfollow each other on ig and the girl who only posted 2 pic wearing NOYB to delete her pic

and apparently SH or salt asked to remove SH's pics

assuming stuff and making big deals of nothing..literally nothing ,only brought  hate to people who have nothing to do wz all this..nd made things worse.. 

so preferably not to write such stuff and spreading wrong ideas  and rumors among fans 

Y may u think PSH did that and asked to delete her name? Strange that she was the first one to wear that and promote why? Because she does not want to ?PSH wore it at airport and an event openly .its that site that detected PSH pics so problem is that site and not PSH/salt.

• Like 2

Guest asianrice
12 minutes ago, monipsh said:

Y may u think PSH did that and asked to delete her name? Strange that she was the first one to wear that and promote why? Because she does not want to ?PSH wore it at airport and an event openly .its that site that detected PSH pics so problem is that site and not PSH/salt.

Because previously nobody knew the brand was owned by Jongsuk, I don't think anyone was meant to know.  Knetizens persistently dug that info up themselves.  Before, Shinhye could hand the brand out to her friends like candy.  But now that some people know the brand is owned by Jongsuk (even though NOYB denies it), considering how they've had dating rumors that they denied before maybe her agency thought it'd be better for her image to be removed from the sites before it blows up in Jongsuk and Shinhye's faces.  Shinhye and Jongsuk act like they're basically strangers in public now and keep their interaction to a minimum in the public eye, can you imagine what people will say when they find out she's been secretly promoting his brand?  They'll call them both sly two-faced and liars, knetizens are cruel.

15 minutes ago, monipsh said:

I agree. I don't think it's Shin Hye. Then she would not have worn the clothespublicly. As for that girl I feel bad for her but she was also showing support publicly so she probably knew his fans would notice. 

• Like 4

@mygirls that MV was so well made! I had almost forgotten that Enrique sang that song.. Used to love it as a kid..the one Enrique video that I could see in front of my parents without being embarrassed! :P and its perfectly made for the Darling couple!!!:wub:

Watch this...especially the part where there is a rat!! :D totally understandable Sukie and Shin Hye-ya... I would do the same! :D

https://youtu.be/Cd_bZ15drYE

• Like 7

Ladies, can we just move away from this topic, get a grip (sorry if I sound mean)...so nonsense....Please let us spazz about darling......Just let it go...who cares anymore..so tired.........Please, Please I'm begging you.....

@pinocchioash_stv.....you know you can hit the return button after you post the MV and the video will show up, you know that right?  That was cute the toothpaste on his face and her saying sorry sorry.....lol:lol:  I know, Enrigue is just a romantic singer as his father...lol

• Like 8