[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

at least we got a darling twoshot when shinhye was saying her speech :lol::phew:

i was on time just as js&sh about to receive their awards... Is the cameraman darling shipper or gossiper? Yeah...he shot js while sh is giving speech LOL!!!

Can we have a video showing both of them are looking at each other ? 

Don't misunderstand what I'm going to say. Based on the photographs, it seems that LJS and PSH are looking gloomy. 

don't think too much...they are trying to act normal but at the same time they are being coutious! So, their expression probably the result of wanting /acting cool....it's kinda "'you-have-an secret affair-with-your-boss and you&him-try to keep it secret-from other-colleugues and both-acted-mean-towards-each other-in front of others-but-lovey dovey-once alone" type

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

(cr as tagged)

Now, that's something not captured on the camera during the livestream. I'm grinning like a crazy just seeing this. :wub:

sorry for quote this pict

but dont u guys think

that their face looks alike ??

or its just me..

btw rania thank you for sharing this

i hope u dont mind i repost it on my ig.. :D thanks u:wub:

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 11