[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Just dropping by to say hello! 

Had a crazy thought : what would js give sh for Xmas??

TaDaaaa!!! Errr....he's not wearing a suit i hope! Miss inha loves bad boy image :P

AydenJ, no problem in wearing a suit, but later striptease...:D:phew:

aiissshhhh!!! Miss Inha will be blushed!

Perhaps a sexy dance later?? I guess this is a popular couple treat in Korea. @Zchong has we forgotten there minor too in this ship! Lets mind our p's & q's 

AydenJ, i was in a kind of pervert mind just now after reading chap 10 of the fanfic. It was hilarious:D. My mind is corrupted. Please forgive me:sweatingbullets: hahaha....,

Guest yuan19900

ShinHye confirming the movie "Hyung"tumblr_nf6dvuD1PJ1qbh321o4_500.gif

^^ LOL the Movie STAR from Pinocchio in Choi In Ha's dream is making a comeback. Credit to owner of gif.

Congratulations SH for confirming your return to the silver screen. I'm not sure how big your role is in this movie but I believe in you with your work choice. I'm sure you will do justice to the character you play and leave a deep memorable impression to the viewers, just like you did in Miracle in Cell7. Goodluck!!!

Also, looking forward to JS appearing at SH's Hyung movie premier LOL…still a long wait but closer to reality now. Now JS, since your "close friend" will be busy with study and work, you need to speak to Wellmade and get them to confirm your project too. When are they releasing this work schedule, it's overdue now?

---------

@Mujay - LOLOLOL you are just too funny dear. The "eloquent yet pervy" girl that you keep talking about is the girl that one darling sweetheart in here confused her with me. The "girl" that you tagged as a "maybe" and now you elaborate with more hints, might as well write in RED BOLD INK hehe….I'm pretty sure most people in here know who that "girl" is but I think it's not her. It would be strange (a conflict of interest) to take after a friend's name right?

As for the other experienced writer that you have already cleared in your post, well I also don't think it's her 99%. I will leave 1%  since I'm not her LOL….since she would be the first person to inform us when her new fanfics is out as there is no need to hide her identity under someone else's name since she even published her past fanfics in her personal tumblr…so not her either hehe

@Samane68, @JudyBea, @Amber03 - Hi Hi SH's darling fans/shippers. I can't believe I'm posting even more than you even though I have said so many goodbyes. You girls need to also spread love for SH at least LOL. I need to take a break too….so I've learnt a new secret to lurking is "to leave without a word - silently". I'll try to beat you girls with lurking too LOL.

I'm having a mental breakdown now!!! Need a break!! Luckily i found my delulu dosage here

Colour syncronized again....coincidence @ planned @ both? If it darling couple, coincidences is normal because they are fated!

crtto

@AydenJ, you are good!:D ..Love the song with darling and the coincidence with similar color put different print....Lol....He picks for her and she picks for him...lol.And the result....:D..This is fun:D....I love the way you think, you need to write a poetic fanfic, when you have the time...:D...it would make us go back to Shakespearean times...where is thou Romeo and thou Juliet.....:lol:

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 9

@mygirls they perch the air of pestilence... Hope their love will not alter when the alteration found

Look how she puts her arm around him and pull him closer, as if it is the most natural reaction when they are standing next to each other. This remind me to js response to a reporter "why did you drag shinhye close to you?"

"I need someone to lean to"-js

and indeed....she does just that!! Cute!

cr to owner of vid

@mygirls they perch the air of pestilence... Hope their love will not alter when the alteration found

Look how she puts her arm around him and pull him closer, as if it is the most natural reaction when they are standing next to each other. This remind me to js response to a reporter "why did you drag shinhye close to you?"

"I need someone to lean to"-js

and indeed....she does just that!! Cute!

cr to owner of vid

I am supposed to be writing my fanfiction and all I seem capable of doing is drooling over the cuteness of these two. 

So cute!! That entire award scene was soooo cute!! isn't it the same award show where he admitted to skinship?

XOXO Darling couple!

• Like 10

@Pinocchioash_stv, write your fanfic sweetie, we all love to read it...put alot of spunk and touchy feel into it k....:D

Hehehe.. gamsahmvida!! It is my first one and  I am having so much fun. I'll update in a few hours. Imagining these two is so effortless! *hides face*

Writing fanfiction is fun! 

• Like 7

@Pinocchioash_stv, write your fanfic sweetie, we all love to read it...put alot of spunk and touchy feel into it k....:D

Hehehe.. gamsahmvida!! It is my first one and  I am having so much fun. I'll update in a few hours. Imagining these two is so effortless! *hides face*

Writing fanfiction is fun! 

:D

• Like 6