[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@aydenj .. well i didn't really think that way at first.. i thought maybe she moved to sit next to him when he joined them .. but after some thinking... i don't think he would do that with the fancy burberry clothes he's wearing.. so what you thought of is much more logical ... she probably waited for him to come and pick her up and headed home together to think of tomorrows meal... i can imagine him showing her how manly and how handsome he looked during the event once meeting and her eyes widening with suprise and awe and mentally thanking God for such a boyfriend :D

• Like 11

@mygirls i add to my playlist from yt. I don't save it 

@AydenJ, how to do that?

go to yt & search for UN present... Just add to your phone fav playlist. I think you need to sign in for yt acc

@AydenJ, I don't know if it sounds weird, but when I listen to that song over and over again, the feels is so wonderful and I only feel their presence...:wub:  Okay, night everyone and have a wonderful weekend while I enjoy my Friday...:lol:

• Like 6

Lots of "coincidences" :rolleyes:

no wonder JS looks like he's been being taken care so well, you can't ignore the sparks of real happiness and satisfaction there on his eyes :D 

It's said that you can win a man's heart through his stomach. Lol. :P

heh seriously, I feel like someone should do another intvw and ask him his recent favorite menu. Would it be kimchi jjigae again? Or perhaps different menu which has been prepared lately by her? Lol :D

Cr to owner

i watched this ep16 for it's one of my fav.... It's amazing how they communicate with their kiss. The way dalpo kiss her tells how much he misses her but he has been holding back and that hurts him intensely. Inha, who has also restraining herself from reaching to dalpo, is the one who hurt most at the time...i rarely give much thought to kissing scene in drama or movie, but dal-in kisses give me goosebumps! The script writer makes them kiss not only for the sake of romancing but telling stories as well... The best one is the first snow kiss, i can see their eyes interaction. 

PS: i wonder why do i find kdramas after Pinochio are not as interesting?? Am i the only one feeling this? Can you suggest any good drama? I'v watched divorce lawyer in love bcoz JS suggested it. 

@AydenJ, I don't know if it sounds weird, but when I listen to that song over and over again, the feels is so wonderful and I only feel their presence...:wub:  Okay, night everyone and have a wonderful weekend while I enjoy my Friday...:lol:

you are right @mygirls i feel it too. I'm Not good in making videos ( tbh i lost patience & passion easily)  but i hope someday someone will come up wth a mv of darling couple using this song as backup

@aydenj you're not the only one... everytime i choose a kdrama or any drama to watch ... i barely reach the second or third episode and i'm immediately back to watching pinocchio or any drama in which is LJS or PSH... i'm done fighting this so i'm just waiting for their new dramas... hopefully we get to see LJS's since PSH is still studying !!

• Like 11

I've ample time these few days...keep playing pinochio then:P

the theme song for Pinochio by roy kim for dalpo-inha. Js sang twice for his fm...could it be their theme song too? 

The song began with the blue windmill...I remember seing him playing with blue windmill in his bday fm video.. I'm sure Pinochio meant so much to him.