[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Can someone help me?

@nyahh and @sapientia have already added me to the pm group but I still haven't been able to see the conversation :(

what should I do??

Usually this happens when you have someone with the same username. Please try to change your username so we can add your new username instead. I think the server has trouble with separating different users that have the same usernames. This happened to some people already and when they changed their usernames, I was able to add them and they can see the conversations without any trouble. :) Try to do that and message me if you're still experiencing problems.

EDIT: To others, if I have already added you and you're experiencing problems with viewing the page, message me and I'll try to help you. :) Also, if you're too shy, just PM me. :) 

@nyahh updated my username to Giya2909 already! Kindly add me again please :)

Edited by Giya

Guest rassy2006_stv

Hi everyone! Silent lurker here

Decided to come out after seeing all your post about your posts these few days hehe

can you please add me to the group dear @nyahh ?

Thanks before :)

i've never seen shin hye kiss that way before... i forced my mom to watch the bts with me and when she saw all the kissing bts she was like "i'm sure they're dating" kekeke thank you jong suk for finally making those precious lips move...  :P 

and the sleepover bts... was jong suk trying to separate their hands or was he just trying to intertwine their fingers, but sadly failed to do so in the end? haha

• Like 8

Guest anda.sharah27_at_gmail.com_stv

@nyahh im sorry this my first post in this thread. but im silent lurker for long time ago. sorry my bad english too.   

pleeasee add me to group please.ooh god im very miss them.

Thanks so much @Rania Zeid and @nyahh for doing this.  May I kindly join the group as well?  

I've been OT-ing non-stop since I joined soompi early May and never had chance to leave comment...but i just can't help it anymore after taking a break and reading the comments today.  I can never imagine friendship between boy & girl can get so sweet like darling couple.  And they both really deserve having such loving relationship coz they both are very kind in heart and really deserve the best!

Edited by lorac529
  • Like 1