[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

TO THE NEW MEMBERS HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA....

WOW SEE? THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL MARKETING (EHEM EHEM THAT TEAM THAT MAKES ABSURD DEMANDS.... You attract people by giving them what they want! Not the other way around! :P

Anyway... to the new members of the thread, I love reading your messages and thoughts, and I'm really thankful to Rania too for being the best source of information. :D 

Welcome welcome, I'm really glad you finally decided to join us. Well... I know, it's hard not too with that condition right? :P Let's just have some Pinocchio feels with Roy Kim's sweet voice alright? :wub: Hope to hear more from you guys starting from now on. :D 

Hello everybody..

This is my first post, even though i've been following this thread for a long time...i've been reading all of your comments from the pinocchio thread until i reached here..huhu.. i'm so embarrassed to make a request..but since i'm very desperate to know what u've got..can u please count me in @nyahh thank you so muchh :)

Edited by silent_shipper87_stv
  • Like 2

WOW SEE? THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL MARKETING (EHEM EHEM THAT TEAM THAT MAKES ABSURD DEMANDS.... You attract people by giving them what they want! Not the other way around! :P

Anyway... to the new members of the thread, I love reading your messages and thoughts, and I'm really thankful to Rania too for being the best source of information. :D 

Welcome welcome, I'm really glad you finally decided to join us. Well... I know, it's hard not too with that condition right? :P Let's just have some Pinocchio feels with Roy Kim's sweet voice alright? :wub: Hope to hear more from you guys starting from now on. :D 

The power of Darling Couple!! Amazing!hahaha.. :lol::lol:Thanks everyone for finally joining us! Hope we could hear from all of you soon here in Darling Thread...Share your delulu thoughts about Darling Couple too..Individual news of JS & SH are also welcomed...and of course everything about them, connections...coincidences...similarities/differences.....future projects....etc...those stuffs..:D:D

#happyshipping :wub::wub:

• Like 7

The power of Darling Couple!! Amazing!hahaha.. :lol::lol:Thanks everyone for finally joining us! Hope we could hear from all of you soon here in Darling Thread...Share your delulu thoughts about Darling Couple too..Individual news of JS & SH are also welcomed...and of course everything about them, connections...coincidences...similarities/differences.....future projects....etc...those stuffs..:D:D

#happyshipping :wub::wub:

count me in @nyahh

• Like 1

Guest Jerryt91

Hi everyone:) I've been a silence larker since pino days and really enjoy every post here.

Please add me too:)

Sorry for my bad english