[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

This is complicated 

​YOU ARE BACK! YEY! FINALLY! :D Also.. it will take some time to get used to the new layout. Also it can still be faulty at times. It's only complicated at first, but if you need help, just ask us. :D You're missed @babyfiction. Glad to see you here again. :D:D:D

Guest nyahh

​okay, this did not calm me down.. this pics just made my heart race!! oh but I am not laughing like a LOON i'll give you that...

*can we quote pix now? i just did.. hehe

​HAHA sorry I fell asleep. xDxDxD I'm just glad you're not laughing like a loon anymore. They really can make you feel a lot of things huh. The power of this couple.. makes me so speechless. HAHA! xDxD:D (also I'm not sure with the quoting thing too hehe :P)

Guest aydenJ

LOL i cant help it!!xDxD even a comp app thinks sukkie is a boy not a man yet!! guyssss...you are hilarious!!

And this?? He is not only younger, he is  a SHE too!! Even the baby is older than his actually is. 

Cr to owner

Guest nyahh

@k_xs he looks like a 4 yrs old there. xDxDxD 

- - -

Gotta have some overprotective Dalpo who won't let others hug his girl and who monitors the time and if you say 30 min, it shouldn't be 42 minutes cz you know, he hates being not on time.. xDxDxD

Source: paper-box

@k_xs ​lol he's blonde so that's early 2014 so he's 24 here but he looks younger as always  :D 

​He look like a kid LOL

Sooooo cute :wub: :wub:

cr: as tagged

Edited by k_xs

Guest nyahh

Let's start the day (it's a saturday morning where i am now haha) by having some hot toast kiss action, shall we? The toast is already hot, how can they make it hotter? Wheeeew. That has gotta be the luckiest toast in the world, and what I'd do just to be that toast? xDxDxD :x:x:x (Is JS looking at SH's lips and not at the toast he's supposed to be biting? Is he having delulu thoughts too? :P deluluuuu in the morning xD)

Source

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Hi guys! Reminding everyone of the rules of the thread here. It was stated the WE CAN'T QUOTE PICTURES/GIFs/VIDEOS so haha let's avoid doing that from now on to avoid being moderated. :D I'm guilty on this too so...let's just laugh and avoid doing it haha! xDxDxD 

- - -

dramatroll:

It’s definitely necessary. 

Guest aydenJ

@nyahh hilarious!! Panic stricken dalpo who lost his fried egg??!!

look at js heel in the second pic...soooo pinkish! In my part of world, those with pinkish heel symbolizes fertility!! Gosh, i thought of someone wants to have many kids ....and that someone wants the kids to call their hadaboji in their loudest voice!

Lets say good morning our darling way

https://instagram.com/p/15Luvjnl5M/

Cr to owner

Guest nyahh

@nyahh hilarious!! Panic stricken dalpo who lost his fried egg??!!

look at js heel in the second pic...soooo pinkish! In my part of world, those with pinkish heel symbolizes fertility!! Gosh, i thought of someone wants to have many kids ....and that someone wants the kids to call their hadaboji in their loudest voice!

Lets say good morning our darling way

Cr to owner

​@aydenJ OMG is that true really? Now i'm getting mixed delulu and pervert thoughts here. OH MYYY. HAHA! :PxDxDxD Good morning to you, too! :D

:( This is so sad. I suddenly felt like crying seeing this :(

cr. to the owner

But hey it's different now. He has found someone that will make him get out of his room and go clubbing and climbing :P

cr. to the owner

It's Saturday, so let the delulu mode starts xD:P

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD 
IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE

20150422073157682.JPG                                                              VOTE

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 
cr. To the ower

Guest aydenJ

@nyahh now i miss @aznfantizie...remember her story, uri darling honeymoon in tropical island somewhere like hawaii & they ended up expecting a twin?? Wow!!! aren't  these delulu fantastic? Lets not skip this delulu button, okay?!!

Guest nyahh

@aydenJ I MISS HER TOO. huhu, I actually miss reading her updates about Pinocchio 1.5 :( Hopefully she'll find her way back here. I wonder what's in store for Inha and Dalpo after knowing that they'll have twins? HAHA! :D:D 

[i can't spazz a lot today bc i have a presentation at school later and an exam after that, soo after those things end, i'll be back and i'm gonna give 110% in shipping these two HAHA! :P]

- - -

Okay. I would just like to remind everyone that THIS PHOTO EXISTS IN HISTORY. Like, 100 years from now, and if somebody wondered about JS and SH's chemistry, they can always see this picture (one of TOOO many!). And know, that, it's a FACT that JS placed his hand on SH's lap. Which is too close for comfort (if you're friends. OKAY) unless you're really THAT comfortable with each other (if you know what i mean ;)) HAHA! xDxDxD 

ctto