[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i cant figure out how to edit my post.yet...lol

because i quote the pic..arghhh i want to delete it..but i cant..something goes wrong with my PC:$

btw what he said in his Ig is very interesting..lol..sukiiiiiii yah..what does it means ???

Guest nyahh

Yay! Pienocchio's trans is so much better. 

I actually feel a sentimental vibe to JS's IG post. Like that laugh seems so out of place :)) is he with SH? he posts a lot of words when he's with SH. hahaha (delulu mind :P )

i cant figure out how to edit my post.yet...lol

because i quote the pic..arghhh i want to delete it..but i cant..something goes wrong with my PC:$

btw what he said in his Ig is very interesting..lol..sukiiiiiii yah..what does it means ???

Yes, it seems like cryptic o.O

jongsukkie has jetlag.:D

​i think soo..he's having jetlag..plus time difference between hawaii and seoul..lol..i dont know what to say...sukiiii always unpredictable..

hahahaha guys our darling couple is indeed a very smart couple with their amazing Ninja skills:D

Goo Hara Interview mentioning Jong Suk

amyhsk:

(Cr: wstarnews)

Q: Is there a male actor whom you wish to work with?

A: If I can do a romantic comedy with Lee Jong Suk Oppa, I think it will be very interesting. (Q: Are you close to him from before?) We met through SBS Inkigayo as MCs, and we became close. When we were MCs, we were not really close, but after we stopped being MCs, we became closer. 

Q: Lee Jong Suk whom you just mentioned? (The interviewer asked about her close friends who can support her in tough times in the question before.)

A: We are still in contact and we are friendly with each other. (Q: Are you well matched?) I am a classic type B, and Jong Suk oppa is a classic type A. (Laugh)

Guest nyahh

Rania's back! celebrate celebrate! :D 

(Still on mobile hard to look for gifs and pics)

JS is really unpredictable. Haha i agree with everyone :D

JS's a type A. Wooooow!

Edited by nyahh

Rania's back! celebrate celebrate! :D 

(Still on mobile hard to look for gifs and pics)

JS is really unpredictable. Haha i agree with everyone :D

JS's a type A. Wooooow!

​Hi sweetie hi guysss. :D 

glad to be backk but plz tell me we ll get all our history backkk.. :D tell me b4 i start crying ahhaha ¬¬

Guest nyahh

​Hi sweetie hi guysss. :D 

glad to be backk but plz tell me we ll get all our history backkk.. :D tell me b4 i start crying ahhaha ¬¬

​Yup! They're just transferring all the thread's to the new database. They'll also include all the posts in the temporary threads so no need to worry. We're just going to lose the "reaction buttons" from the old forum. But all the files (basically the history) will be retained. Just moved. :D 

Edited by nyahh

​Yup! They're just transferring all the thread's to the new database. They'll also include all the posts in the temporary threads so no need to worry. We're just going to lose the "reaction buttons" from the old forum. But all the files (basically the history) will be retained. Just moved. :D 

​Thankss Goddd let mee hug uuu ahahahahahah :D 

Guest aydenJ

Wowww!! Seems js is savouring & living his every moment in maui!! I got the feeling that he becomes more wordy?? And his deep-thought caption makes my brain works eventhough i should be resting now!

jungsuk-a.....from who do you learn to be wordy? Someone 'eloquent' i guess.:D

shinhye-a...hope you arrive home in piece.

Guest nyahh

BTW, everyone? Not sure who posted the question earlier. But is there really a limit to the number of posts you can like per day? :-?

Guest nyahh

OKAY I JUST CHECKED THE IG UPDATE (FINALLY ON LAPTOP) AND OH GOSH... JS DIDN'T SHAVE MUCH HUH. HE LOOKS SO MANLY. I'M TYPING ON ALL CAPS BC OH GOD THAT LOOK SUITS HIM. SOOOOO :x

cr jongsuk0206