[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

what happened to this thread i dont understand why there is only 2 pages where are the other page im getting dizzy with this new thread og darling couple...why soompi has to change it this way :SO.oO.o where are the other post here huhuhuhu please is there anyone here tell me whats goin on here in soompi?????

​it's just temporary thread..and pls read soompi notification about this..you'll understands

me too i ' m still getting dizzy as well..O.o

what happened to this thread i dont understand why there is only 2 pages where are the other page im getting dizzy with this new thread og darling couple...why soompi has to change it this way :SO.oO.o where are the other post here huhuhuhu please is there anyone here tell me whats goin on here in soompi?????

Maybe there needs to be more postings before the next page.  More incentives to add more about our darling couple I'd say.xD

Ah it took me forever to learn the new forum when we changed and now that we're switching back, I forgot how to use the old forum!  

@aydenJ thank you for your post!  Can't wait til tomorrow.  They said they will reveal the guy that came with them to Maui!!  

Guest aydenJ

@byul2014 who do you mean 'they'? Allure magazine? And the 'guy' with them in maui is js? Hmm..i am more excited to know if there is 'a woman' with the 'guy' in maui!!! 

Ha...ha..biannnn

@byul2014 who do you mean 'they'? Allure magazine? And the 'guy' with them in maui is js? Hmm..i am more excited to know if there is 'a woman' with the 'guy' in maui!!! 

Ha...ha..biannnn

@aydenJ

Yup allure magazine.  In the pic you posted.   Sorry I'm posting from my phone and its kinda difficult.  Unfortunately they only said "guy"!  :(

Guest nyahh

This will never be funny to me. He's really confident, even with that hair. But of course, it suits him. :P he can rock any look, really. :))

Ctto

Guest nyahh

#throwback To that time when JS already can't stop looking at SH. You can tell that he's interested. (Up to what extent? Of course we'll never know. :P ) 

I'm just happy that fate played a big part in these two's lives. From staring at a distance, now they're as close as ever. :x (as friends of course :P )

Ctto

Hey, one of our bias just posted his IG..ha I post before Rania..:D , Rania, its morning now, pali pali

Why is it, everytime one of our bias is active on SNS, the other one is missing or hiding :P

Just my random thoughts xD:D:P

Edited by frickiss1020
typo

@cloe, he went island hopping yesterday and now back to Maui for photoshoot..:D  SAme here waiting anxiously for the photoshoot.  Would have been better with SH xD (but we have to be careful, dispatch, they are scary people):ph34r:

Hey, one of our bias just posted his IG..ha I post before Rania..:D , Rania, its morning now, pali pali

​eng tranlsations : " Today is the day i will remember even for few months from now..haha..but i wont be able to remember if today was today or tomorrow was today"

cr : @pienocchio

Edited by cloe

Why is it, everytime one of our bias is active on SNS, the other one is missing or hiding :P

Just my random thoughts xD:D:P

@frickiss1020, I wonder why?  My guess is to let fans like us know that they are still breathing good O2..

;)