[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

@mygirls i second you...i need fresh o2 too... These mental trip to hawaii & presumed activities there suffocated me. I cant breathe!!

Btw if there's no nite life after 9, sukkie can enjoy a small fire by the beach, watching sunset in the horizon...lying on the beach, counting stars, making wishes.

It's still monday in hawaii... :)) b-(

I'm back, guess what I was singing while walking.  From Dionne Warrick, keep smiling, keep shining.  Knowing you can count on me for sure.  That's what friends are for, in good times and in bad times.  I'll be on your side forever more.  That's what friends are for...to you all and our darling couple..FRIENDSHIP ROCKS!

need help, all day I'm really having trouble with Baeksang votes.  I created a pinpal account and downloaded the Baeksang to my android phone and when confirm my pinpal account.  When back to Baeksang Icon on my phone and process the request and after I selected payments from pinpal and then it prcoess payment and a message says it will take me back to the vote site, after a long period it does nothing.  I get a blank page with the word charge on top in purple.  What happen?  (I meant Paypal)
This is driving me up the wall.  I'm going to become blair from exorcist soon.  That's all I did all day when i should be working. hehe.HELP ME fix it so I can vote...thanks

Guest nyahh

@mygirls dear have you tried using the in-app purchases instead of paypal? It will just bill you thru your service provider. That's what I did. Sorry I can't help you. I tried looking for instructions but most are for in-app purchases. Maybe others can help, let's wait for their suggestions. :D

Guest nyahh

@mygirls sorry im on mobilr so i can only post the Url. Here: CDaP6J4VAAAvI8B.jpg

Google in-app is more direct since it will just bill you through your mobile service provider. So when you pay for your phone bill, they'll just add the purchase you made when you used the baeksang app. So youre just gonna pay for your phone bill + app purchases :D hope this helps. :)) let me know if it's still unclear. :D

Btw that url is for SH, just go to the TV (M) category and look for JS's name. :D

Guest nyahh

@mygirls remember when you first used your phone, youre asked for a google account? try making sure that you're logged in on you account in google play(maybe try going to the google play app and check if youre logged in). Cause they're goin to send the billing info in your email. :D

mygirls said: I'm back, guess what I was singing while walking.  From Dionne Warrick, keep smiling, keep shining.  Knowing you can count on me for sure.  That's what friends are for, in good times and in bad times.  I'll be on your side forever more.  That's what friends are for...to you all and our darling couple..FRIENDSHIP ROCKS!

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/ It's free

Gosh I couldn't kept my fingers hitting the keys...im sooooo crazily happy hearing both of them in Hawaii(well regardless of their purposes :))) I decided to keep on dreaming about the possibilities of them meet and have a good time together.. :D My delulu mind dictates me they will surely contact each other since both are in the same place(Hawaii) Hope SH will not comeback to Korea today.... :)) :x Dont worry guys, Im still taking the pills, dont want to completely gone insane here..hahaha.. :))

Btw regarding the voting of our Darling Couple,  I had some issues too before, but because of the suggestions that u guys posted here, I finally done it successfully, thanks..I really want to see JS on that award night so lets do it more...He's leading in weibo I believe, so lets do the same for android..hehehe.. :-* ;;) <:-P

@mygirls I suggest you do that too. Actually I had 3 trials before I finally done it correctly. I created a new email account to use in play store registration, and then repeat the same procedure..(I borrowed the new phone of my sister since I think my phone has been badly cursed and I blame it for that unsuccessful attempts..lol) :D

Guest nyahh

@mygirls aww. I'll check for other reasons. Will help you once I get home. just chill. We dont want you turning into blair for this. :)) Im sure it has a solution. We just need to look for the right one. Just keep shipping first :)) :x

Is it still showing the user is not eligible one? Or it's different this time?

EDIT:

Here's my reference site:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13747736/user-is-not-eligible-for-this-purchase-in-app-billing

So it's either there's a prob with the app and you need to wait for a few hrs or your country doesnt allow in app purchases. I just scanned it tho so i might have missed sOmething. If you really cant, we'll just have to get back to paypal i guess. Will help you on that once I get home. :D

uh... Shinhye's with her friend who is belong to Wellmade that is Jongsuk's company.Shinhye will be back soon to Korean.If Jongsuk go there for photoshoot and if there is a women - his costar for his photoshootit will be... that friend @_@like... Clock&Clock cf =_=so....better I should *run*

Lee Jong-suk dyes his hair auburn blond

Updated : April 28 2015

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015042

Actor Lee Jong-suk, who won praise for his lead role in drama series "Pinocchio," has dyed his hair auburn blond.

The actor shared a photo of himself Monday on Instagram sporting his new hair color.

"Hello everybody, are you all well? I guess I'm just breathing," wrote Lee in the caption. "Do you miss me?"

The 25-year-old is known for sporting light brown hair, but the actor has significantly lightened his hair color while maintaining the 90s-inspired mid-part haircut.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Related article: Time flies for Lee Jong-suk

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201504281424172810229_2&pv=1